Page 14 of 35 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
2 Corinthians 4:16 - 17

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Revelation 22:16

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
You are the guide, oh bright morning star. You are the hope of my calling. Help me when I fail and fall short to repent and return to You, Jesus, my morning star.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Sir.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration
"There is no one holy like the Lord ; there is no one besides You; there is no Rock like our God.
1 Samuel 2:2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bootsfishing,

Both posts are fantastic. Thanks.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.
Psalms 94:19

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord how great are Your promises. When I am down You promise to never leave or forsake me but to comfort and console me. Thank You Lord!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Welcome!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration:
Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper."
Jeremiah 29:7

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Two-fer.....

Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them.
Daniel 3:27

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Protect me Lord from bitterness, anger, jealousy and all other unGodly ways that can easily become a part of my life due to trials.

Good day...

Midweek Inspiration
"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah."
Acts 2:36

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness.

2 Peter 1:3

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Thank You God that You have already given me all that I need for every spiritual struggle I may face.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Good day...

Midweek Inspiration:
Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
2 Peter 3:17 - 18

Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father s hand.
John 10:29

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord Jesus, thank you for the assurance that when I belong to You, it is sealed and You will keep me in Your graces forever.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."
Mark 11:25

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Therefore tell the people: This is what the Lord Almighty says: Return to me, declares the Lord Almighty, and I will return to you, says the Lord Almighty.
Zechariah 1:3

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord let the repentance of the nation start with me.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
We make a small man sized step toward the Lord!

He makes a giant God sized step toward us. AMEN!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Romans 13:8

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good stuff guys...thanks!

Good day...

Midweek Inspiration...
Romans 5: 3-5

3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
Proverbs 24:3 - 4

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord give us wisdom, knowledge and understanding for such a time as this. Amen

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

Midweek Inspiration
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.
Psalms 94:19

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
1 Corin 6:20

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Help me Lord to live my life to honor You. Keep reminding me that though I have a past, You had the cross.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Good prayer.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Page 14 of 35 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 18 invisible), 14,714 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,966
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.