-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The people coming are the ones that fugged up caliotoe not the newer people that are staying

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Same deal as Colorado.

A great conservative state even just 20 years ago. Libs get fed up with the cess pool they the created, so move here. Create similar cess pools (Boulder, Denver).

Now we are fugged. Any of you who think are safe.... urban flight is real, and your state is next.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Just look at whitefish and Kalispell.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Same going on in north Idaho. I witnessed a couple of nearby sales that flat stunned me. Seeing similar here in the Texas hill country.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It could be a bad era for a lot of rural areas.

Of course a lot of what drives people to places like Montana is the beauty. And it is a bit of a myth that the winters keep people out. Areas like Kalispell, Bozeman, and Missoula aren't nearly as rough as living in Petroleum County and there is enough amenities and infrastructure to keep even the biggest of vaginas quite happy.

I think one of the main catalysts to libtards moving into places that were historically viewed as remote is the fact that so many people work remotely. The lack of jobs is the main reason outsiders have always had to stay outside, but if you can work for the same company and go fly fishing like Robert Redford every morning, lots will opt to do so.

And they will bring their stupidity with them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The fellas on here that resent the invasion from urban areas, California mostly, are right to resent the emigration. For every California family that reflects the traditional American values...there are 20 more families emigrating that don't. They have packed their liberal values along with the rest of their baggage. What most of you don't understand, is why they are leaving in droves. It's a deep dark taboo subject that will NEVER be admitted by the emigrants. They are not leaving because state government is screwed up...It's because African and Latino's are the majority now, in their home state, and everything that implies boils down to personal safety in a state destined to become 3rd world, it's inevitable. About 4 or 5 paragraphs down, in the original post, some babe, Candace Carr Strauss, "we are 98% Caucasian". And that, my friends, is the punchline. As went the blueprint of Colorado, so goes the mountain states, one domino at a time. Sad.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This is going on in many rural areas. We have a steady influx that comes to our area from St. Louis. Some of them are nice people but even at that they bring the city with them. We have allot of county roads that are gravel and they hate that. They want them paved. That'll make our taxes go up. They don't care. When you get several of them together on the weekends there goes the peace and quiet. The ambitious ones want to get involved in politics. They really mess things up then as most all of them are liberal.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
These threads are always entertaining.

Pilgrims complaining about pilgrims.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Import enough dindu’s and it’ll go down the schitter in a hurry.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
First they fugged up Oregon and Washington, now they are headed for Idaho and Montana.

They're a cancer that is spreading with increasing speed. Sad...

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fools Gold, I say.

If and when the Section 230 restrictions or break-ups hit, look for downsizing or redistribution of human resources.

Resistance from the now comfie oatmeal and blueberries on the keyboard Zoom'ers will be epic.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who asked about there being less hunters, but hunting land being more crowded with hunters?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Maybe Alaska will be the next frontier for many. I feel sorry for some of you that have to live with the liberal invasion. We are seeing this in Northern Mi also. I no longer live there but my boys do. The youngest said vacation homes are non existent. Many are not selling and moving to them or buying them up as fast as they go on the market.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Makes me want to follow up on some musselshell river frontage land I saw posted a couple weeks ago. 100 some acres. Wasn't too terribly expensive.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
It could be a bad era for a lot of rural areas.

Of course a lot of what drives people to places like Montana is the beauty. And it is a bit of a myth that the winters keep people out. Areas like Kalispell, Bozeman, and Missoula aren't nearly as rough as living in Petroleum County and there is enough amenities and infrastructure to keep even the biggest of vaginas quite happy.

I think one of the main catalysts to libtards moving into places that were historically viewed as remote is the fact that so many people work remotely. The lack of jobs is the main reason outsiders have always had to stay outside, but if you can work for the same company and go fly fishing like Robert Redford every morning, lots will opt to do so.

And they will bring their stupidity with them.

Yep. It going to get far worse the coming year IMO.
After Covid many of the big tech firms are going nearly 100% remote.

I think Seattle real estate is gonna cool off. Who wants to live with homeless folks and drug addicts schitting in your yard when you can sell out and buy a sweet condo in Bozeman?

Montana is headed toward Colorado.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The fellas on here that resent the invasion from urban areas, California mostly, are right to resent the emigration. For every California family that reflects the traditional American values...there are 20 more families emigrating that don't. They have packed their liberal values along with the rest of their baggage. What most of you don't understand, is why they are leaving in droves. It's a deep dark taboo subject that will NEVER be admitted by the emigrants. They are not leaving because state government is screwed up...It's because African and Latino's are the majority now, in their home state, and everything that implies boils down to personal safety in a state destined to become 3rd world, it's inevitable. About 4 or 5 paragraphs down, in the original post, some babe, Candace Carr Strauss, "we are 98% Caucasian". And that, my friends, is the punchline. As went the blueprint of Colorado, so goes the mountain states, one domino at a time. Sad.

Upper middle class white families don't have to deal with blacks and latinos.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I just got back from looking at NE Washington farm country. Whatcom county. Property is through the roof and not much on the market. The liberals sure poured out of Bellingham on the weekend.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
FIBs are running away from Chitcago.I have had three real Estate Companies call and ask if I wanted to sell at a big price.I told them to fugg off.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The biggest proponents of diversity are white people who live in gated communities.

California is gonna be a nice place to live here in another decade or so.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prices are through the roof everywhere. Money has been damn near free for a decade +. Folks pouring out of the west coast cities with pockets full of cash and fat pensions.

WA, ID, CO, MT, UT, all have seen crazy real estate prices the last 5-10 years near any of their major cities.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (12344mag, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,526
Posts18,530,734
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.