Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 116 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 115 116
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NVhntr
My golf experience is limited to sneaking onto the Rolling Hills golf course in Tucson, AZ as a boy with my buddies, catching catfish out of the water hazard, and being chased off by the greens keeper. It was great sport.

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about. Same here for golf courses all over South Florida. Didn’t catch too many catfish, but lots of bass, tarpon, snook, and more recently peacock bass. Like I said earlier, it’s the best freshwater fishing down here. I mostly stick to salt now.

GB4

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
My golf experience is limited to sneaking onto the Rolling Hills golf course in Tucson, AZ as a boy with my buddies, catching catfish out of the water hazard, and being chased off by the greens keeper. It was great sport.

Not a bad idea.

I've seen kids fishing at more than one golf course but nobody seems to care.

I think it's a Florida thing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about. Same here for golf courses all over South Florida. Didn’t catch too many catfish, but lots of bass, tarpon, snook, and more recently peacock bass. Like I said earlier, it’s the best freshwater fishing down here. I mostly stick to salt now.

You know that course in Pembroke Lakes?

Lots of nice looking water in there but I think they'd run you off. Sonsabitches were uppity.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig

You know that course in Pembroke Lakes?

Lots of nice looking water in there but I think they'd run you off. Sonsabitches were uppity.

Next thing you know, you will be telling us Chinese flu is real and placing bets on football games..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S

Next thing you know, you will be telling us Chinese flu is real and placing bets on football games..

If you find a big enough Quonset hut, you could maybe build a putting green.

LOL

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from golf.swingbyswing.com]

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

If you find a big enough Quonset hut, you could maybe build a putting green.

LOL

Listen duck jr,,,, calm the ph uck down about your new found love of golf and cocaine and Jesus..

Last edited by 79S; 10/22/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I play 2-3 times a week, have played since i was 13. At one time i was about a 10 handicap,. but not now.
Be careful, it's easy to start "collecting" new golf equipment, and a new set of clubs is as much as a custom rifle!.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from ffrco.org]

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Love it and hate it. Been playing since active duty days when it was cheap and fun for the whole gang. Now playing during the week is like punishment since the phone rings non stop and the work keeps distracting me. Weekends and holidays are great though. If you can relax it is a lot of fun. Many of my old pardners are hanging it up due to poor health. I'm still giving it a go and will till I die. Love to hit that driver 300 down the middle when it happens.

God Bless America
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Love it and hate it. Been playing since active duty days when it was cheap and fun for the whole gang. Now playing during the week is like punishment since the phone rings non stop and the work keeps distracting me. Weekends and holidays are great though. If you can relax it is a lot of fun. Many of my old pardners are hanging it up due to poor health. I'm still giving it a go and will till I die. Love to hit that driver 300 down the middle when it happens.

Nice.

I admit that I won't usually touch the phone when playing a round.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I took this sport up a couple months ago and I couldn't believe the number of parallels between hunting and shooting.

I play four to five days a week since the Believers shut down my local USPSA. It has been a fine substitute.

Does anybody else here love golf?

It's a sport for [bleep], so "no", I don't like it.

Tarquin
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image from golf.swingbyswing.com]

Is that Joe Biden???

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tarquin

It's a sport for [bleep], so "no", I don't like it.

Tarqueen,

Did you vote yet?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Thanks for posting this 'flave. When I saw it I was all like Gruff...all negative and such, but then I started thinking about women related to it and decided this whole thing is a danged good thread. That chick in Happy Gilmore was damned hawt. The one in Billy Madison was too. I didn't like the Gator gettin' Apollo Creed's hand though. That kindly sucked ass.

To be truthful, I was just busting Clarkes balls. If I were stuck in an urban or suburban setting and had money to burn I can see the attraction. I've just got too many hobbies and not enough time. Plus, for every Joe sixpack there's a couple effete rich corksuckers. I caddied once. Ranch owner I was working for when I was in HS took me along. I like working for my money, but I'm nobody's jigger. Soured me on the whole "sport".

But for that Paige Spirinac or Springinac or Cognac, whatever I could be talked into a round or 2.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Must be something to it, all the high dollar acreage devoted to golf courses.
I guess when ya can no longer play football or baseball or soccer, there's golf.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I guess when ya can no longer play football or baseball or soccer, there's golf.

You can always ride a pedal bike on the interstate though.

MAGA
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

You couldn't play any of them.

And I bet your shooting is just as bad.

LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You couldn't play any of them.

And I bet your shooting is just as bad.

LOL

"Who let the homeless guy on the course?"
"What're you doing on your phone? Hit the damn ball." "hang on, I'm sending a dick pic to a former student"

MAGA
Page 6 of 116 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 115 116

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,965
Posts18,480,612
Members73,958
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.