Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 35 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 34 35
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by philgood80
What the heck is Donna Brazille talking about?

Lib talking points. Just regurgitation.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Squidge
Much better debate than the first one.

FACTCHECKER.GOV indicates that you're a China bot influencer

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Poor boys???

You caught that also! Made me wonder if he was flashing back, Willy and the Poor Boys!, Two blinks of those eyes and the fugger woke up, kinda!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I watched it. I'm trying to check my gigantic bias (I hate commies) and get into the head of a dumbass that is leaning towards voting for Biden but is unsure.

Did Trump win any of them?

I can't say. I hope so.

I thought the moderator chick didn't let Trump talk enough. I also think Biden was given the questions before the debate.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ooh! Ooh! I wanna be a China bot influencer!

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A mere 6.2 million views in the few minutes since the debate.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1319466667676749824?s=21

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bet those focus groups say they didn't like Biden's stupid smirk and laughing.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by marktheshark
I know this is gonna shock all of you but Christy Wallace thought Hiden Biden did great at putting Trump on defense. Did a “great job of turning the China accusations around by bringing up Trump’s China bank account.”

Yea, Christy that’s called deflecting and hoping no one calls him out on it. And I am sure that opening up a business in China would require an account no?

I dont get why the phouc people cant understand that the business is Trump INTERNATIONAL, and like most international corporations probably have bank accounts in most countries they do business in!

I'd venture to say Christy and George 'Sucks my own d*ck' failed economics 101.

He went over yonder way
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Rahm Emanuel. Who the hell cares about your 1 sided opinions?

POS was talking about how personable Biden came across and connected with America. Stupid fuqk must’ve just hit the crack pipe with ole Hunter.

Fa g g ot Stepanopolous now saying that Americans had not idea what Trump was talking about when he brought up the Hunter scandal. Doing their best to defend the POS Hunter and his POS Dad.

Martha Raddis saying it doesn’t matter. There’s hardly any undecided voters left.

Which all tells me they know Hiden Biden got smoked. And is toast.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/22/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RJY66
I watched it. I'm trying to check my gigantic bias (I hate commies) and get into the head of a dumbass that is leaning towards voting for Biden but is unsure.

I can't say. I hope so.

I thought the moderator chick didn't let Trump talk enough. I also think Biden was given the questions before the debate.

of course Dementia Biden was

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RJY66

I can't say. I hope so.

Yep.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Didn't change any votes tonight. Anyone who hasn't made up his mind by now is too stupid to file a ballot. Pure entertainment. The monitor broad was much better than Chrissy Wallace.

Must admit Biden seemed more alive and uppity than I expected. Not so "Sleepy Joe"?

Overall doesn't look good for the T. Still down by 10+ and holding since B was nominated.

Hunker down and prepare for disaster.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know this is gonna shock all of you but Christy Wallace thought Hiden Biden did great at putting Trump on defense. Did a “great job of turning the China accusations around by bringing up Trump’s China bank account.”

Yea, Christy that’s called deflecting and hoping no one calls him out on it. And I am sure that opening up a business in China would require an account no?

Christy still butt hurt that he got an interview but turned down for a job in the Trump administration

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Didn't change any votes tonight. Anyone who hasn't made up his mind by now is too stupid to file a ballot. Pure entertainment. The monitor broad was much better than Chrissy Wallace.

Must admit Biden seemed more alive and uppity than I expected. Not so "Sleepy Joe"?

Overall doesn't look good for the T. Still down by 10+ and holding since B was nominated.

Oh STFU you whiny bitch.

You've never been right about anything.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I won that debate

Cmon

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Crime family head lecturing on character.

Some irony. Lies and lies, fake numbers out the arse. Not making sense.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JoeBob
A mere 6.2 million views in the few minutes since the debate.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1319466667676749824?s=21

He had that prepped and baited Joe. Video was spooled up and ready!!

Love it!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

That you , Roy?!

You ranchin’ son of a bytch you !!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL. Trump not only won but he got out there a bunch of references to Biden corruption, something nobody has been able to get the media to do for a week.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What the heck is Donna Brazille talking about?

She just said “you haven’t given us nothin’ “

Nice grammar lately. She said LBJ was the best Pres

😳😳😳

Yep. Ole LBJ enslaved the niqqers for another 100 years. But their too fuggin stupid to figure that one out. They’re all about the free schitt. That’s all that matters to her and her race.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 29 of 35 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, Anaconda, 35, 11 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,749
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.