B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Originally Posted by copperking81
I don't have an issue with somebody not wearing a mask. Where the police become involved is when people think that a store is their public area, and that the store owes them service. And when they refuse to abide by a store policy and are asked to leave it becomes criminal trespass.

People think lowes is their own public area and that it owes them some level of service. It isn't and it doesn't. If a store wants to require it's shoppers to carry a monkey around on their head they are welcome to do that. And if I don't want to do that I'm free to shop elsewhere.

I'm not free to demand that the store change things just for me. It's their store, their policies. I can abide by them or shop elsewhere. .

If everyone had refused to go to stores that required a mask from day one they would have quickly realized that idea wasn't going to work. But ppl still go and now we're stuck with masks.

-Jake

Yeah, that sounds great their Jakie. Lets let turn our civilized society into a bunch of monkey hat wearins azzholes because Lowes and other businesses decided they want that. Smart.

Change it with your dollar. Refuse to shop their. They will hear it. Demanding that THEY change because you disagree with them is exactly what the Demonrats do.

Give your business to places that want it. Not to places that require masks.

-Jake

Id have told her to stick that saw where the sun dont shine and that i would be a home depot guy.

That's the correct reaction.

Take your money elsewhere. Don't refuse their store policy and continue to shop there, they don't deserve it.

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Lowes can't keep minorities from shopping in their store, by law.

People that don't put up with bullshit, are in the minority.

Incorrect. Lowes can keep minorities from shopping in their store by law. Shoplifters are in the minority. If you shop lift from lowes they can ban you from their store.

Lowes can not ban people based on skin color, and what you actually mean by "minority" but wearing a mask (policy) and skin color are two different things.

I encourage everyone NOT to shop at places that require masks. Give your business to someone that wants it.

-Jake

Wrong. Immutable characteristics cannot be discriminated against.

Not puttin up with bullshit, is an immutable characteristic.

Bein a pussy like you, is an immutable characteristic.

Again, wrong. Wearing a mask is not an immutable characteristic. By definition. You're welcome to disagree, but you're still incorrect. I deal with facts. I'm with you- don't wear it.

But you'll need something more intelligent than incorrect definitions.

-Jake

In God We Trust.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Keep spending your money at these places that require it though. Keep filling their pockets. Good for you.

I'll take my business elsewhere.

-Jake

In God We Trust.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Again, wrong. Wearing a mask is not an immutable characteristic. By definition. You're welcome to disagree, but you're still incorrect. I deal with facts. I'm with you- don't wear it.

-Jake

Never said wearing a mask is an immutable characteristic.

Said bein a pussy like you is an immutable characteristic.

That is a correct definition.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

-Jake

Your logic would require the cake bakers to bake the cake for the gay wedding.

It's incorrect logic.

It is THEIR business. They are free to do what they want with THEIR business. Just like you're free to set the rules in your own home.

Nobody comes to your house and makes the rules. Because it's YOUR house. If they don't like the rules they can leave.

Certainly you agree with that?

-Jake

In God We Trust.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And we are free to (and should) spend our money elsewhere.

I'm going to bed. Early morning and long day tomorrow. Goodnight y'all.

-Jake

Last edited by Bocajnala; 10/23/20.

In God We Trust.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Keep spending your money at these places that require it though. Keep filling their pockets. Good for you.

I'll take my business elsewhere.

-Jake

lol... so where are you taking your business? Show me one fuggin business that explicitly says it's ok to NOT wear a face mask on their premises.

You want to be a puzzy and change your routine and way of life because some red azzed democrat voters said you need to slap a tampon on your face... go for it. Us non-puzzies will continue living our lives uninterrupted, all the while telling those same red azzed democrat voters to go fug themselves.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

-Jake

Your logic would require the cake bakers to bake the cake for the gay wedding.

It's incorrect logic.

It is THEIR business. They are free to do what they want with THEIR business. Just like you're free to set the rules in your own home.

Nobody comes to your house and makes the rules. Because it's YOUR house. If they don't like the rules they can leave.

Certainly you agree with that?

-Jake

Just when it appears you couldn't be any more stupid, you jerk off on zoom.

A business that's open to the public, gotta let everbody in, even if they don't like it.

If somebody runnin a business wants ta claim a sincere religious objection to sellin somethin to someone not wearin a mask, that's for the courts ta decide.

There ain't no sincere religious objection to not wearin a mask, anyone can come into a public business without a sign of fear.

And that's the law.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I saw an obese guy in an Aldi today who had his mask hanging off one ear. Most of the people I see who decline to properly wear a mask when asked by the property owner are similarly fat or disabled.

How many of you are as well?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Looks like the pussy headed for the border.

Short course is, a business can't require ya to wear a mask ta get in, any more than they could require ya to wear a yarmulke.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I saw an obese guy in an Aldi today who had his mask hanging off one ear. Most of the people I see who decline to properly wear a mask when asked by the property owner are similarly fat or disabled.

How many of you are as well?

Most people that shop at Aldi are obese.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
From a states attorney In Illinois
This is one of those things you see on Facebook 'there's no law against it.' Folks, there is. Under Illinois law ILCS 2305, subsection 8.1, if you are in violation of a regulation of the department of public health, it is a class A misdemeanor. It is a law. It's not unconstitutional. There is nothing like that. It will be litigated in court if we need to. But there is a law. You have to follow the laws, even if you disagree with them," said Jones

I don’t agree with masks when I’m in my illinoisjob territory but, I don’t want to see mom and pop local businesses hurt because I don’t want to wear it. The liberal pieces of crap in some of these little towns literally sit on benches and watch stores like a neighborhood watch and if someone goes in without a mask They immediately turn the business in and it is a $2500 fine
Another quote from state’s attorney,,, He said while police aren't looking to write citations proactively, if someone files a complaint against you, you can be charged under Illinois law

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by High_Noon
You're a dangerous criminal.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by IA_fog
From a states attorney In Illinois
This is one of those things you see on Facebook 'there's no law against it.' Folks, there is. Under Illinois law ILCS 2305, subsection 8.1, if you are in violation of a regulation of the department of public health, it is a class A misdemeanor. It is a law. It's not unconstitutional. There is nothing like that. It will be litigated in court if we need to. But there is a law. You have to follow the laws, even if you disagree with them," said Jones

I don’t agree with masks when I’m in my illinoisjob territory but, I don’t want to see mom and pop local businesses hurt because I don’t want to wear it. The liberal pieces of crap in some of these little towns literally sit on benches and watch stores like a neighborhood watch and if someone goes in without a mask They immediately turn the business in and it is a $2500 fine
Another quote from state’s attorney,,, He said while police aren't looking to write citations proactively, if someone files a complaint against you, you can be charged under Illinois law

When they pass a law that ya gotta get a tattoo identification number, you'll be first in line.

After all, it's constitutional, accordin to .gov.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by tikkanut

And shes still hot!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Nathan13
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Maybe things are different where I am, but I just am not going to comply with mandated demonstrations of fear and submission. When I walk into a place and they challenge me I tell them I cannot wear a mask. If they ask why not, "doctor says." It's no one's business but my own.

I agree. I'm Not doing it and I live in communist Pennsylvania . Just dont give in. I don't even give the doctor argument, I just keep saying no and demanding service.

We will not see patients in our clinics who refuse to wear a mask. No smoking, either. The world doesn't revolve around you, so grow up.

May I remind you...GO FUCK YOURSELF. You're not a doctor anyway, according to those unfortunate enough to have played the role of "your patients."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NMiller
Anyone use one of the wife's bra cups for a mask yet?

Hell no. I need to be able to see where the hell I'm going.
wink

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
M16 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I’ve only been challenged once. I responded that i can’t for medical reasons. I have ED when wearing a mask.

M
mjs3240 Online Content OP
Campfire Member
OP Online Content
Campfire Member
M
I checked it out and I did indeed commit a crime by not wearing a mask in Lowes even though I did not do it on purpose. It is a misdemeanor in this county.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M16
I’ve only been challenged once. I responded that i can’t for medical reasons. I have ED when wearing a mask.

You're better off than some guys who have ED when their wives are NOT wearing masks.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.