Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[[/quote]You got that right. Oregon's not going Republican for a long time if ever. Don't know why I even vote.
[/quote]

You need to keep voting................ IF by some stroke they actually pass the NPVIC, then EVERY vote will matter.... and could be that the REP voters residing in those hell holes of liberalism will be the ones that make the difference....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

What is NPVIC? Florida is not exactly a bastion of Conservatism. Will she go for trump 03 Nov?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NPVIC is a misguided attempt by a bunch of liberals to circumvent the electoral college.

------------------------
John
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Not that the debate made any difference , millions have already voted...FOR TRUMP

FOR TRUMP

FOR TRUMP

FOR TRUMP

FOR TRUMP

I agree, and millions more will vote FOR TRUMP.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I hope you are right, but I wouldn't bet on it.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I hope Trump loses and goes to jail. I think he will. From the Times. The real one:

The Final Debate

Last night’s presidential debate felt much more normal than this year’s first one. The candidates interrupted each other only occasionally rather than constantly. They argued about big policy issues like the coronavirus, foreign policy and more.

But the debate wasn’t normal by the standards of nearly all of American history. It wasn’t normal because one of the nominees — the sitting president — told one lie after another. He did so about the virus, North Korea, China, Russia, climate change, his own health care policy, Joe Biden’s health care policy, Biden’s finances and the immigrant children who were separated from their parents.

I understand you may be tired of hearing about President Trump’s untruths. I’m tired of writing about them. They hardly qualify as surprising anymore.

But it’s impossible to analyze a debate filled with untruths without first acknowledging them. They undermine an event meant to highlight differences between candidates. They undermine democracy. To ignore them is to miss the biggest story: a president trying to construct his own reality.

How are voters supposed to choose between, say, two different health care plans if one candidate makes up stories about both plans?

No previous president has behaved this way. Democrats often accused George W. Bush of lying, and Republicans accused Barack Obama of lying. And both men made questionable statements and statements that later proved untrue. But when they proved untrue, Bush and Obama stopped making the claims. Trump just keeps making them.

Debate analysis

“From a lying perspective, Trump is even worse tonight than in the first debate … an absolute avalanche of lying” — CNN’s Daniel Dale, who’s been probably the most committed Trump fact checker.

“Biden was again imperfect from a fact check perspective. He made at least a few false, misleading, or lacking-in-context claims. Trump was, as usual, a serial liar.” — Dale. (A Times fact check of both candidates is here.)

“Trump was far more disciplined. He landed a few sharp attacks, even as he diverted into some issues that seem more like fodder for the conservative media-sphere.” — The Times’s Lisa Lerer.

“The subjects Trump most wishes to discuss are ones largely disconnected from those that matter most to voters.” — Jane Coaston, Vox.

“This debate probably isn’t going to hurt Senate Republican candidates in a way the first debate did.” — Jessica Taylor, Cook Political Report.

The moderator, NBC’s Kristen Welker, won praise as the best, most commanding moderator of this debate season (and she had the advantage of the candidates being muted for stretches while the other was speaking).

Two post-debate polls both found Biden to be the winner, by 54 percent to 35 percent in CNN’s and 53 percent to 39 percent in YouGov’s.

Last edited by Paddler; 10/23/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Paddler

I hope Trump loses and go to jail. I think he will. From the Times. The real one:

The Final Debate

Last night’s presidential debate felt much more normal than this year’s first one. The candidates interrupted each other only occasionally rather than constantly. They argued about big policy issues like the coronavirus, foreign policy and more.

But the debate wasn’t normal by the standards of nearly all of American history. It wasn’t normal because one of the nominees — the sitting president — told one lie after another. He did so about the virus, North Korea, China, Russia, climate change, his own health care policy, Joe Biden’s health care policy, Biden’s finances and the immigrant children who were separated from their parents.

I understand you may be tired of hearing about President Trump’s untruths. I’m tired of writing about them. They hardly qualify as surprising anymore.

But it’s impossible to analyze a debate filled with untruths without first acknowledging them. They undermine an event meant to highlight differences between candidates. They undermine democracy. To ignore them is to miss the biggest story: a president trying to construct his own reality.

How are voters supposed to choose between, say, two different health care plans if one candidate makes up stories about both plans?

No previous president has behaved this way. Democrats often accused George W. Bush of lying, and Republicans accused Barack Obama of lying. And both men made questionable statements and statements that later proved untrue. But when they proved untrue, Bush and Obama stopped making the claims. Trump just keeps making them.

Debate analysis

“From a lying perspective, Trump is even worse tonight than in the first debate … an absolute avalanche of lying” — CNN’s Daniel Dale, who’s been probably the most committed Trump fact checker.

“Biden was again imperfect from a fact check perspective. He made at least a few false, misleading, or lacking-in-context claims. Trump was, as usual, a serial liar.” — Dale. (A Times fact check of both candidates is here.)

“Trump was far more disciplined. He landed a few sharp attacks, even as he diverted into some issues that seem more like fodder for the conservative media-sphere.” — The Times’s Lisa Lerer.

“The subjects Trump most wishes to discuss are ones largely disconnected from those that matter most to voters.” — Jane Coaston, Vox.

“This debate probably isn’t going to hurt Senate Republican candidates in a way the first debate did.” — Jessica Taylor, Cook Political Report.

The moderator, NBC’s Kristen Welker, won praise as the best, most commanding moderator of this debate season (and she had the advantage of the candidates being muted for stretches while the other was speaking).

Two post-debate polls both found Biden to be the winner, by 54 percent to 35 percent in CNN’s and 53 percent to 39 percent in YouGov’s.

Biden got put to bed last night and you know it. You're spittin pissed but you recognize what's coming in 10 days... don't you sweatheart. And yes, the next four years are going to be every bit as bad for you as you can imagine. And we're going to relentlessly rub that chit in your face.... lol. Cheers kiddo wink

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Yup

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Times.... Yawnsville.

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Of course, the headline in a cnn blurb this morning claims that "Trump broke the fact check meter" while Biden made a few gaffes.

cnn gonna implode from all their lies.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler

I hope Trump loses and goes to jail. I think he will. From the Times. The real one:

The Final Debate

Debate analysis

Just stop typing, you fugking fool.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The Navy SEALS could use more strong men like you

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ribka

The Navy SEALS could use more strong men like you

Well I don't see you or anyone else willing to lay money T will win bigly.

www.paracay.com

Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

391 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.