Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Nathan13
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Maybe things are different where I am, but I just am not going to comply with mandated demonstrations of fear and submission. When I walk into a place and they challenge me I tell them I cannot wear a mask. If they ask why not, "doctor says." It's no one's business but my own.

I agree. I'm Not doing it and I live in communist Pennsylvania . Just dont give in. I don't even give the doctor argument, I just keep saying no and demanding service.

We will not see patients in our clinics who refuse to wear a mask. No smoking, either. The world doesn't revolve around you, so grow up.

GTFO you liberal turd.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The worst part - in our state -they will pull the business license of any business NOT enforcing mask rules.
I don't wear one, in my office, maintain at least 6' distancing, and try to be a bit careful.
But, I'll be damned if ANYONE is going to tell me how to behave in my business OR home !!!
Live with it, or GTF off'n the place !!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting that she was screaming at you - and I am now curious - what does an Eastern European accent sound like?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe things are different where I am, but I just am not going to comply with mandated demonstrations of fear and submission. When I walk into a place and they challenge me I tell them I cannot wear a mask. If they ask why not, "doctor says." It's no one's business but my own.

I agree. I'm Not doing it and I live in communist Pennsylvania . Just dont give in. I don't even give the doctor argument, I just keep saying no and demanding service.

We will not see patients in our clinics who refuse to wear a mask. No smoking, either. The world doesn't revolve around you, so grow up.

Apparently my Doc isn't afraid or a sheeple, no masks, patients or staff

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh well. As the world turns. I got booted from a Hardware Store in Helena, that I had gone out of my way to do business with. STORE POLICY, not the state mandate, no exceptions they said. Next time? Going to go out of my way to go to their competitor. Fuuck'em and fuuck our Governor and fuuck CNN, and Faucie, and, and , and the list goes on....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
About a third of the customers at the grocery store and local home depot aren't wearing a mask. It's a don't ask policy around here. If you think wearing one is bad for your health then that's your call. Nobody has a right to ask why.

God Bless America
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nashville Police Arrest Woman in Trump 2020 Shirt for Not Wearing a Mask Outside

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...20-shirt-not-wearing-mask-outside-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Doctors are trained to conduct research and educate them selves when not knowledgeable on a subject.

Why are you so stupid, that you spend time being a troll on an internet forum, when you could spend that time educating yourself, so you can find out you are committing the crime of premeditated murder if someone dies from you forcing them to where a mask long term not designed to do so, and KNOW that is the end game?

It's been proven wearing masks long term, that are not designed to do so, kill people.

The masks available to the public don't even meet OSHA requirements for the work place you freaking idiot, and that's FEDERAL LAW, so why are you mandating something that does not meet federal law in the work environment.

Please post for me the scientific research paper proving masks stop the spread of a virus, even though this virus is not spread through your airway, and that has been scientifically proven now too.

Show me the scientific d-o-c-u-m-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n or were you the doc in the bottom 1% of your graduating class from a "push-you-through-affirmative-action-full-scholarship"?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
"STFU Karen"... but never make eye contact so there is always plausible deniability in exactly which Karen you were referring to.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Doctors are trained to conduct research and educate them selves when not knowledgeable on a subject.

Why are you so stupid, that you spend time being a troll on an internet forum, when you could spend that time educating yourself, so you can find out you are committing the crime of premeditated murder if someone dies from you forcing them to where a mask long term not designed to do so, and KNOW that is the end game?

It's been proven wearing masks long term, that are not designed to do so, kill people.

The masks available to the public don't even meet OSHA requirements for the work place you freaking idiot, and that's FEDERAL LAW, so why are you mandating something that does not meet federal law in the work environment.

Please post for me the scientific research paper proving masks stop the spread of a virus, even though this virus is not spread through your airway, and that has been scientifically proven now too.

Show me the scientific d-o-c-u-m-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n or were you the doc in the bottom 1% of your graduating class from a "push-you-through-affirmative-action-full-scholarship"?

10,000 words or less DUMBASS

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mjs3240
I went to the local Lowes store to buy a hole saw for a project. I picked up the saw and realized I had forgotten to put on my face mask. I thought Ok since I am already in the store I will just check out and be on my way. While I was scanning the saw at the self check I heard a shrill female voice with an Eastern European accent calling me out for not wearing a mask. It was a Lowes employee pointing out the error of my ways. I told her that yes I forgot to put on my mask prior to entering the store and as soon as I completed my transaction I would exit the door no more than 10 feet away. She wanted me to walk 100 feet to customer service where they would give me a free mask. We discussed the issue in a loud voice for about a minute before I completed my transaction and left the store. I guess I am lucky they did not call the police on me and have me arrested on the spot. Had they noticed I did not have a mask on when I entered the store I would have been happy to return to my car and put on the mask. If I had the China Virus she sure made sure I had more time to spread it in the store. As I left I heard her muttering that I could have gotten a free mask from customer service.

Did her name tag read “Duck?”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
RKJ Offline
R
Originally Posted by WildWest
Went into. Menards the gal at paint counter jumped me saying I could not be in store without mask. I set my items on the floor and told her to stuff it. Left and not going again .

That happened to my wife and I at Menard's too. We went in through the garden center and this woman told me we had to have masks, (at the time it had just been mandated by the town) I go oh crap, I forgot and went back to the car and got one. She treated us like we were criminals as she rang us out, Nope, haven't been back since and don't intend to go back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The proper answer was "No hablo Ingles" while you finished ringing yourself up. Then a "Muchos Gracias, Puta" as you left.

laugh laugh

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I bet your ratings will go up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Costco has Urgent cares now?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mjs,

This might help next time if you choose to not wear a facial turban.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have yet to have someone say a thing to me about masks.
Or try to deny me my change, and I only use cash.

I do wear a mask walking in, and checking out.
As my wife is forced to wear one at work, I see it
as respect to the retail workers that wear them all day.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Nor you. So fuggg off.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Paddler, are you a MD?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

698 members (160user, 12344mag, 204guy, 16penny, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,844
Posts18,496,883
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.