Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Never seen/witnessed a murder............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Only dead body I’ve seen otside of a funeral was a guy in Africa who had been beaten to death.The Dutch doctor whose vaccination team I got to drive around asked me to witness the autopsy. Based on accounts of the manner of the guys passing he knew where to look first; ruptured spleen, which was all the cutting he needed to do.

Just as well, the guy had been dead in the sun for two or three days by that time and was definitely “off” sick

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Never seen a murder, dont want to see one!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Actually jack fuq, I think you do... its an outdoor, hunting & fishing website.... not a far right political one... in fact non of the sub forums say anything about politics. You’re just too fuqqing stupid to successfully navigate your google to find one of those.

Well...

Someone has sand in their cunny this morning. smile

She always has sand in her vag, she needs to learn to quite masturbating in the sandbox........

And how many times has your retarded ass jumped on the your/you’re bandwagon...

You cant even get the right sounding word out lemming... its quit, not quite...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It's not pretty and something you'll never forget.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never witnessed a murder, but I did see two men killed in front of me on the same afternoon.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 158XTP

Still finding it hard to ignore posts you dont like ? grin

No, dumbass.

Sounds like it. grin

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Actually jack fuq, I think you do... its an outdoor, hunting & fishing website.... not a far right political one... in fact non of the sub forums say anything about politics. You’re just too fuqqing stupid to successfully navigate your google to find one of those.

Well...

Someone has sand in their cunny this morning. smile

She always has sand in her vag, she needs to learn to quite masturbating in the sandbox........

And how many times has your retarded ass jumped on the your/you’re bandwagon...

You cant even get the right sounding word out lemming... its quit, not quite...

If you want to be 'that guy', you should have utilized a question mark.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
if you remember "murder she wrote" then you have seen many. two is too many.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Does a guy burning up in his car count?

Don't know if someone did him in or he just got tired.

He did seem to dance a lot for a while.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by copperking81

"Independent" voters are the dumbest fuggin people around. You certainly fit that mold.

Maybe you dont read so good. The point was independant 'thinking', not voting. You can follow a political party, without a group dictating ALL your viewpoints. Last time I checked you could in a free country anyway. Turn the TV off and give it a try wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lots of dead people in plane crashes and car wrecks, I was 12 to 18 in those days. After that would be how you defined murder..

Last edited by mtnsnake; 10/24/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Im pro abortion but still dont support that. Also never figured out why the left got the 'pro-abortion' task anyway. I am told I am apparently hard right and the right gets hunting, capitalism, warfare, death penalties, corporal punishment, but not abortion? Who writes these crazy team rules.

What's the difference between bludgeoning it to death or chopping it up into pieces while it's cringing before sucking it up into a tube?

One involves not punching the mother. smile

Whats the difference when we put trade sanctions on a country we are too chicken to invade and it starves half the population( which means a bunch of unborn kids and their mothers die)

Not saying I dont support this action, I operated and contracted in a lot of countries for profit.

But just outlining why I dont see a lot of difference. We all tolerate some innocent death one way or another.

Suburbanites just have the option of pretending they dont. wink

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Im pro abortion but still dont support that. Also never figured out why the left got the 'pro-abortion' task anyway. I am told I am apparently hard right and the right gets hunting, capitalism, warfare, death penalties, corporal punishment, but not abortion? Who writes these crazy team rules.

What's the difference between bludgeoning it to death or chopping it up into pieces while it's cringing before sucking it up into a tube?

One involves not punching the mother.:)

Whats the difference when we put trade sanctions on a country they are too chicken to invade and it starves half the population( which means a bunch of unborn kids and their mothers die)

Not saying I dont support it, I operated and contracted in all the worlds [bleep] for profit.

But just outlining why I dont see a lot of difference. We all tolerate some kids death one way or another.

Suburbanites just have the option of pretending they dont. wink

How old were you the first time you got finger blasted?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've never seen a murder, but 2 of the troops who were under my command killed people in their spare time. One robbed a drug dealer and kill him. The other was having an affair with another soldier's wife and they conspired together to kill the husband. They successfully killed him, but failed to dispose of the body in a place where it wouldn't be found the same day.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I never saw a murder but did find a suicide one time. I was about 15 at the time and was taking a short cut through Golden gate Park in San Francisco with a buddy and our two girl friends. I was kind of leading the way as I knew the park like the back of my hand, and yes we were in the bushes, not on any regular path. Anyway, I was lookin back and my bud and the girls joking how people are always finding dead bodies in the park and said, probably never happen to me. That's when I tripped over the body. An older gentleman, very well dress with a cloths line wrapped around his neck, and some still tied to a branch. We sent the girls to find a phone and call the cops and when the got back with the cops we told what we knew which really wasn't anything. They searched the body which had no ID, no money, nothing except a solid gold watch with the guy's initials. We ended up as celebrities for a day at school as the article in the paper gave our our names as the one that found the guy. They ID'ed him through the watch as his brother had put out a missing persons report on him.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

How old were you the first time you got finger blasted?

LOL

LOL.

well its not a surprising question from a guy who has 86,000 posts on one site because that seriously basement dweller level. Sorry buddy, I am male, mid 40's, but best of luck with future grooming subjects. grin You and rockinbbq have more posts combined than some whole site traffic. Do you guys have real jobs? I want your lifestyle seriously. smile

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I was 17 when I saw a deputy shoot a man about 25’ away from me. In high school I worked at a McDonalds for about three weeks. First day they put me on a register. A couple of escaped convicts from Pennsylvania come in drunk and high out of their minds with a woman and a child. One was a huge white man who stank of alcohol. I actually served them. A few minutes later the girls working drive through start screaming about the big white man jumping on cars in the drive through. Sheriff’s deputies were literally across the street and arrived within sixty seconds of the call. Two deputies confronted the man who pulled out a huge bowie style knife. One of the deputies was a giant of a man. The two deputies were in front and behind the convict. Giant deputy was behind the convict and tried to grab him and the knife. Drunk convict spun and swung the knife. The blade slid down along the left side of the deputy’s face filleting it away almost cutting the whole ear off. Deputy staggered back and the older deputy drew his revolver. They we’re face to face about eight feet apart and circling around each other. When they had circled around about 180* the Sargent firmly planted and the big convict started to lift his knife and move slightly forward. The Sargent fired one shot from his 357 mag with wad cutters and blew a hole through the convict killing the convict DRT. I can see it all happening to this day like it just happened. I was sent out with a box of red and white towels to be used as temporary bandages. Rolled the dead convict over to put something on the exit wound and I put the entire box of the towels into the exit hole !
I met the deputy who was cut a few years later when responded to a prowler I had called about. He had a heck of a scar ! We talked about it after I told him I had witnessed it. It had been his first day on patrol. He had been on duty for less than an hour with his trainer when it all happened. He said trying to grab the convict with the knife was the dumbest thing he had ever done ! The Sargent had circled the way he had to put the brick wall behind the convict.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Shot dead ,18. Murdered. by my definition never

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 43 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,917
Posts18,518,767
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.