Home
I was 33.

I had seen a fair bit of death before that, but never a murder.

It was a hot July day in the Walmart parking lot in Americus Georgia in front of the large trampoline the manager had displayed for sale on the exterior wall next to lawn and garden. 1996.

What was strange is that it was impossible to process in real time exactly what was happening while it was happening.

I had finished shopping and was loading groceries into the back of the wife's little blue Mustang. I was just a civilian. I was also unarmed. I was about to head home to my wife and two-year-old son Harrison.

I heard firecrackers going off right next to me and a really big guy with a super small skull walking/running/sauntering away...

All my brain could process was that the two people laying on the ground must have been hurt in some way by the firecrackers.

I immediately dropped everything and went to help.
25....saw a pregnant gal get punched in the stomach by her ex, guess she miscarried. Dunno if that counts.

Well the unborn are just tissue, according to the left.
Im pro abortion but still dont support that. Also never figured out why the left got the 'pro-abortion' task anyway. I am told I am apparently hard right and the right gets hunting, capitalism, warfare, death penalties, corporal punishment, but not abortion? Who writes these crazy team rules.
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Im pro abortion but still dont support that. Also never figured out why the left got the 'pro-abortion' task anyway. I am told I am apparently hard right and the right gets hunting, capitalism, warfare, death penalties, corporal punishment, but not abortion? Who writes these crazy team rules.

It’s an innocent versus guilty thing. Leftists believe in cradle to the grave entitlements, they just make it as tough as possible to get to the cradle. The right believes you have the right to the pursuit of happiness up to the point where you take away someone else’s right to that...then consequences kick in.

At least you’ll own up to ‘pro-abortion’ instead of attempting to sugar coat it as pro-choice....next step is admitting it’s murder and becoming a full blown human being! Baby steps...or in your parlance ‘tissue steps.’
I'm 74 and still have not witnessed a murder......does that make me lucky?

Another suck puppet idiot.
Originally Posted by vapodog

No Sir... it makes you a very fortunate man indeed.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

No Sir... it makes you a very fortunate man indeed.

Correction, yes indeed lucky as well as very fortunate. I misread your statement

No, it makes you like most people.
Deaths yes but no murders.
I've never seen a murder, but I did see the aftermath of one. I was at the U.C. Emergency Room for an unrelated reason, and there was a guy on a gurney with blood coming out of his head. He'd been left off to the side. I was walking with a Cincinnati Fire Dept LT-- a regular at that emergency room. His station was just a few blocks over. I stuck a thumb at the gurney, and asked "What's up with him?"

"Gunshot to the head." replied the nearest nurse. "We're waiting for the Organ Bank to come down and claim him."

I also saw a guy die right in front of me once. I was going out to pick up a steak hoagie from the local pizzaria. As I hit the sidewalk in front of my house, I heard a thump and saw a body flying through the intersection 5 doors up in front of my house. It hit the pavement on the other side of the intersection and bounced a few times before coming to rest. A white car pulled up and a guy got out, obviously shaken. An old alkie had walked out from behind the crosstown bus into the path of the white car.

The corpse was toast. I found the guy's shoes and false teeth about 20 yards further up the road, and left them by the body and went up to claim my sandwich. There was a big brew-hahaw going on when I got back 10 minutes later. I left my name with the police and went home.

These things all happened in mid-20's.

Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

It’s an innocent versus guilty thing. Leftists believe in cradle to the grave entitlements, they just make it as tough as possible to get to the cradle. The right believes you have the right to the pursuit of happiness up to the point where you take away someone else’s right to that...then consequences kick in.

Its a smart vs dumb thing. The terms left and right are twisted to suit whoeever is selling it to the public. Simplified governing 101. Break free thought down into two teams, give the average guy with his IQ of 105 or less a list of "team do's and donts", let him butt heads with the 'other side' while you eliminate freedoms for everyone. Old as history.

At least you’ll own up to ‘pro-abortion’ instead of attempting to sugar coat it as pro-choice....next step is admitting it’s murder and becoming a full blown human being! Baby steps...or in your parlance ‘tissue steps.’

My suggestion is to call the media, tell them the deal is off, they can keep the "Left/Right V.2020 App" and that you would llike your brains back.
Probably 14 IIRC. 22 November 1963. It was on TV.
Closest I cam was about 30 seconds. I came up on a woman dead in her car at a traffic light. Her ex had pulled up beside her and shot her in the head with 00 buck. She was frozen dead right there. I am guessing with her car in gear and foot on the brake.

Its a smart vs dumb thing. The terms left and right are twisted regularly to suit whoeever is selling it to the public. Simplified governing 101. Break free thought down into two teams, give the average guy with his IQ of 105 or less a list of "team do's and donts", and let him butt heads with the 'other side' while you eliminate freedoms for everyone. Old as history.

The media dusting off the old terms left and right from where we left them in the 70's, and placing them in the average joes mouth again the last few years is the funniest thing.

My suggestion is to call the media, tell them the deal is off, they can keep "Left/Right V.2020 App" and that you would llike your brains back.

Wrong thread. Leave.
I’ve seen the aftermath. Ghana West Africa was a surprisingly non-violent place but one day I was in the capitol, Accra, and I seen a skinny, dirty man in his thirties walking along the sidewalk, one hand pressing against a long horizontal slit to his belly through which a loop of cut intestine protruded. In his other hand he held a gourd which he filled with water from the gutter.

Africa does have mentally ill, and like here they often become homeless.

Myself and a Ghanaian guy on the street looked on appalled as the man returned to a small, disused corrugated Metal shed. We went in and the whole place reeked of dried blood, bloodstains splattered on the walls.

We helped the guy, who was stoically silent throughout, to the street and tried to flag down a taxi (mostly small import sedans), none would put the guy in their vehicle.

Eventually an army LandRover passed by, and the soldiers reluctantly put him on the floor in back and drove us onto their base, dropped us off inside a building at the gate, and left.

The whole time the wounded guy was suffering in silence, holding his slit belly.

Some time later different soldiers came and drove us to the city hospital, the whole event took about three hours.

At the hospital, like everyone else we met in this ordeal, they acted awkward and embarrassed. Everyone WOULD have helped the guy if they could but had very little resources to do so. Even at the hospital supplies were short and the need great, and this was just a beggar off the street, a human stray dog.

We left him there at the hospital, they did give him a shot of penicillin before we left, I hope they also had painkillers.

Just like everyone else, I WOULD have helped him more but had very little resources to do so. Or so I felt at the time.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Wrong thread. Leave.

He has the wrong website.

But Rick lets them scurry around.

Wrong thread. Leave.

Try skipping things you dont like in future.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[

My compliments to Rick whoever he is

Wrong thread. Leave.

Bit hard to do when you trolls infiltrate every thread created here.

Go away.

Wrong thread. Leave.

Bit hard to do when you trolls infiltrate every thread created here.

Go away.

Try even harder then. I replied to a fella about whether abortion is murder, he decided that needed a robust comment, he got a reply. The rest has been you whining. 54000 posts and still dont know how to post on forums. Keyboard warrior clown.
Two attempted, when I was in my early twenties living near rock island Illinois. Two occasions leaving bars late at night guns drawn and shots fired down the block. Too young and dumb to realize I shouldn’t be in those parts of town at those times of the night. Actually, the first may have been a murder, I didn’t stick around to see if anyone ended up on the ground and I’m sure I didn’t check the news the next day. The second I know nobody was even injured.
Oh to be 24 and bulletproof again..... now I wouldn’t even drive through those parts of town late at night. Partially because I’m in bed by 10 😊😴😴
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Partially because I’m in bed by 10 😊😴😴

Night owl
I've never witnessed a murder act. When I was 12 of 13, we were on the way to a baseball tournament at like 6am. This was 1986 or 87. We saw some police tape around a house and car, the cars door was open and someone was in the car. My baseball coach sent me and his son to see what was going on. We go under the tape and this guy with a big curly head of hair was laying back in the driver's seat and he was covered with blood. It looked like he had taken some shotgun loads to the chest, lots of holes. We had about 6-8 seconds to look before a cop yelled, "You kids get out of here!". We took off. I told my folks but it never made the newspaper because the crime in that town did not get covered by the newspaper.
I've never seen a murder in person. I've seen plenty of fictional murders and a few non-fictional murders on film and the internet.

+1 even living in NJ,FL and now NC never have witnessed one.
I have loaded many, many murdered people into my ambulance. Never saw someone get murdered.
With convoys in Afghanistan he IED's would probablty consitute murder as its illegal form of warfare. One incident that had nothing to do with my operation, a civilian sedan ran over an IED killing the occupant, and a chunk of the motor came out of the vehicle and also 'murdered 'a donkey 30 or so yards away. The owner an old guy had been walking it down the road at the time and was pretty upset he had lost his donkey.
I'm 72. Outside of prepared bodies at funerals, I've only seen 2 dead people. One was a guy lying beside his rolled van. The other was my wife who died of cancer sitting in a chair in the living room.
Seen more dead people, murdered and not, than anyone should.

Wrong thread. Leave.

Actually jack fuq, I think you do... its an outdoor, hunting & fishing website.... not a far right political one... in fact non of the sub forums say anything about politics. You’re just too fuqqing stupid to successfully navigate your google to find one of those.
About 20yrs ago while stuck in morning traffic, in bound to downtown DC... a guy ran out of a bank I jjst happened to be looking in the direction of, quickly followed by a masked man. The mask man raised a pistol and put a bullet right thru the rear of his head.

Made for an interesting feeling being stuck in traffic and unprepared for such mayhem.

My dad drove a wrecker on weekends for many years. He could tell some stories but they weren't murders.

youtube and liveleak dont count
I never witnessed a murder but I've seen a bunch of dead people.

I've never thought much of it unless it's a kid.

I hate seeing dead kids.

Yeah. Internet troll expert.

You know me well. Not.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Wrong thread. Leave.

Actually jack fuq, I think you do... its an outdoor, hunting & fishing website.... not a far right political one... in fact non of the sub forums say anything about politics. You’re just too fuqqing stupid to successfully navigate your google to find one of those.

Well...

Someone has sand in their cunny this morning. smile
Never saw a murder, never dealt with a dead person.

Witnessed one accident that surely left fatalities. Weird situation, stasrted on my side
of the interstate, ended up on the other. By the time I could get the truck stopped,
I couldn't get back to it.

Mixed feeling, glad to have avoided seeing the full aftermath
of a car sliding down the road sideways into an oncoming car, they then got hit by a
tractor trailer. All at interstate speed.
But regret not being able to render any aid, and I'm possibly the only person who saw it from start to finish.

Yeah. Internet troll expert.

You know me well. Not.

Still finding it hard to ignore posts you dont like ? grin

What's the difference between bludgeoning it to death or chopping it up into pieces while it's cringing before sucking it up into a tube?

“FIRST” murder... Wow...

Time to move to a better area dude.

No, dumbass.

Just shining a bit of light on the cockroaches.

When you going back to your ISRO suck puppet?
Never have, hope to never.
I've seen lots of dead folks but never witnessed a murder.

I have seen a knife fight and a guy tossed through a picture window, all three survived. grin

Well...

She always has sand in her vag, she needs to learn to quite masturbating in the sandbox........
I haven't. But when I was a small child, my mom opened the door to our apartment just in time to watch the man in the apartment directly across the hall murder both in laws, his wife, and their children. Their door was open and everybody was in the front room of their small apartment. He was methodically walking from one to the next shooting them with a rifle.

I was there also, but I wasn't even old enough to walk.
saw 4 black boys from the city face down in a pond once. In January. Clothes folded neatly on the bank. No idea why they chose to go swimming in January in a farm pond at night. Suspect they had an audience...

Its a smart vs dumb thing. The terms left and right are twisted to suit whoeever is selling it to the public. Simplified governing 101. Break free thought down into two teams, give the average guy with his IQ of 105 or less a list of "team do's and donts", let him butt heads with the 'other side' while you eliminate freedoms for everyone. Old as history.

My suggestion is to call the media, tell them the deal is off, they can keep the "Left/Right V.2020 App" and that you would llike your brains back.

"Independent" voters are the dumbest fuggin people around. You certainly fit that mold.
Originally Posted by copperking81

"Independent" voters are the dumbest fuggin people around. You certainly fit that mold.

The Independent swath covers from John Birch to Bernie Sanders.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The Independent swath covers from John Birch to Bernie Sanders.

What's your point?

dammmm

that's why I'm in Podunk........
Originally Posted by deflave

I hate seeing dead kids.

Yepp... dead kids. Impossible to ever unsee.
Not the best of subjects here. My guess if that a lot of members that have, will likely take a pass.

To the left it is not 'pro-abortion' but pro-choice or pro-womens rights issue which brings in votes from younger women. Being pro-abortion makes you more practical then most on this forum. You do not want to pay for bringing up someones elses children, I understand that.
I have never witnessed a murder.
I worked in a Quickflash Gas Station at night while in High School.What I saw was an attempted murder followed up by self defense.The night manager was a part time cop and carried a dicks special in his coat pocket.Two black guys threatened him with knife to try and rob us.He offed them both.NO BLM protests back then.Two detectives came and questioned us and the morgue sent a wagon.Never heard about it again.There was a two paragraph article in the paper about the attempted robbery.No more robbery attempts at that location.
Originally Posted by Slavek

To the left it is not 'pro-abortion' but pro-choice or pro-womens rights issue which brings in votes from younger women. Being pro-abortion makes you more practical then most on this forum. You do not want to pay for bringing up someones elses children, I understand that.
I have never witnessed a murder.

You sound like you're of low moral character and certainly, low critical thought.
I've never witnessed one and never hope to but have seen more than enough murder victims. A few in horrible ways but most shot and a few stabbed. One of the worst was a guy bound, strangled and had a knife sticking out of his chest. It was a fuggin' mess. A newborn thrown over a fence so her family wouldn't know, partially eaten by a pit bull.
Never seen a murder.

Can think of a few I’d like to witness.
Nothing ever close to a murder.

But we have had four industrial accident fatalities at my workplace since I have been there. In one case I was standing talking to a pair of workers, giving them instructions on a job to do later. And three minutes after I walked away, I was informed one of them had fallen between a couple railroad cars and the other had pulled the train over him and cut him in half.

That is as close as I ever want to come to such a situation. The State Police spent about an hour interviewing me. i guess they were looking for any signs of antagonism between the men that might signal it was something other than an accident.
Never have, and I'm almost 65.

Saw plenty of people die while working in a hospital.
Never seen/witnessed a murder............
Only dead body I’ve seen otside of a funeral was a guy in Africa who had been beaten to death.The Dutch doctor whose vaccination team I got to drive around asked me to witness the autopsy. Based on accounts of the manner of the guys passing he knew where to look first; ruptured spleen, which was all the cutting he needed to do.

Just as well, the guy had been dead in the sun for two or three days by that time and was definitely “off” sick
Never seen a murder, dont want to see one!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Well...

She always has sand in her vag, she needs to learn to quite masturbating in the sandbox........

And how many times has your retarded ass jumped on the your/you’re bandwagon...

You cant even get the right sounding word out lemming... its quit, not quite...
It's not pretty and something you'll never forget.
LOL!
Never witnessed a murder, but I did see two men killed in front of me on the same afternoon.

No, dumbass.

Sounds like it. grin

Well...

If you want to be 'that guy', you should have utilized a question mark.
if you remember "murder she wrote" then you have seen many. two is too many.
Does a guy burning up in his car count?

Don't know if someone did him in or he just got tired.

He did seem to dance a lot for a while.

Maybe you dont read so good. The point was independant 'thinking', not voting. You can follow a political party, without a group dictating ALL your viewpoints. Last time I checked you could in a free country anyway. Turn the TV off and give it a try wink
Lots of dead people in plane crashes and car wrecks, I was 12 to 18 in those days. After that would be how you defined murder..

What's the difference between bludgeoning it to death or chopping it up into pieces while it's cringing before sucking it up into a tube?

One involves not punching the mother. smile

Whats the difference when we put trade sanctions on a country we are too chicken to invade and it starves half the population( which means a bunch of unborn kids and their mothers die)

Not saying I dont support this action, I operated and contracted in a lot of countries for profit.

But just outlining why I dont see a lot of difference. We all tolerate some innocent death one way or another.

Suburbanites just have the option of pretending they dont. wink

One involves not punching the mother.:)

Whats the difference when we put trade sanctions on a country they are too chicken to invade and it starves half the population( which means a bunch of unborn kids and their mothers die)

Not saying I dont support it, I operated and contracted in all the worlds [bleep] for profit.

But just outlining why I dont see a lot of difference. We all tolerate some kids death one way or another.

Suburbanites just have the option of pretending they dont. wink

How old were you the first time you got finger blasted?

LOL
I've never seen a murder, but 2 of the troops who were under my command killed people in their spare time. One robbed a drug dealer and kill him. The other was having an affair with another soldier's wife and they conspired together to kill the husband. They successfully killed him, but failed to dispose of the body in a place where it wouldn't be found the same day.
I never saw a murder but did find a suicide one time. I was about 15 at the time and was taking a short cut through Golden gate Park in San Francisco with a buddy and our two girl friends. I was kind of leading the way as I knew the park like the back of my hand, and yes we were in the bushes, not on any regular path. Anyway, I was lookin back and my bud and the girls joking how people are always finding dead bodies in the park and said, probably never happen to me. That's when I tripped over the body. An older gentleman, very well dress with a cloths line wrapped around his neck, and some still tied to a branch. We sent the girls to find a phone and call the cops and when the got back with the cops we told what we knew which really wasn't anything. They searched the body which had no ID, no money, nothing except a solid gold watch with the guy's initials. We ended up as celebrities for a day at school as the article in the paper gave our our names as the one that found the guy. They ID'ed him through the watch as his brother had put out a missing persons report on him.
Paul B.

How old were you the first time you got finger blasted?

LOL

LOL.

well its not a surprising question from a guy who has 86,000 posts on one site because that seriously basement dweller level. Sorry buddy, I am male, mid 40's, but best of luck with future grooming subjects. grin You and rockinbbq have more posts combined than some whole site traffic. Do you guys have real jobs? I want your lifestyle seriously. smile
I was 17 when I saw a deputy shoot a man about 25’ away from me. In high school I worked at a McDonalds for about three weeks. First day they put me on a register. A couple of escaped convicts from Pennsylvania come in drunk and high out of their minds with a woman and a child. One was a huge white man who stank of alcohol. I actually served them. A few minutes later the girls working drive through start screaming about the big white man jumping on cars in the drive through. Sheriff’s deputies were literally across the street and arrived within sixty seconds of the call. Two deputies confronted the man who pulled out a huge bowie style knife. One of the deputies was a giant of a man. The two deputies were in front and behind the convict. Giant deputy was behind the convict and tried to grab him and the knife. Drunk convict spun and swung the knife. The blade slid down along the left side of the deputy’s face filleting it away almost cutting the whole ear off. Deputy staggered back and the older deputy drew his revolver. They we’re face to face about eight feet apart and circling around each other. When they had circled around about 180* the Sargent firmly planted and the big convict started to lift his knife and move slightly forward. The Sargent fired one shot from his 357 mag with wad cutters and blew a hole through the convict killing the convict DRT. I can see it all happening to this day like it just happened. I was sent out with a box of red and white towels to be used as temporary bandages. Rolled the dead convict over to put something on the exit wound and I put the entire box of the towels into the exit hole !
I met the deputy who was cut a few years later when responded to a prowler I had called about. He had a heck of a scar ! We talked about it after I told him I had witnessed it. It had been his first day on patrol. He had been on duty for less than an hour with his trainer when it all happened. He said trying to grab the convict with the knife was the dumbest thing he had ever done ! The Sargent had circled the way he had to put the brick wall behind the convict.
Shot dead ,18. Murdered. by my definition never
Originally Posted by NH K9

Well...

If you want to be 'that guy', you should have utilized a question mark.

Leave it to a cop to not follow the details... ellipsis, its on purpose lmao
Six. I saw Oswald get shot in real time...
I've never seen a murder. I've seen and intervened in attempted suicide. I've seen a few people dead from suicide. It's really one of the most disturbing aspects of my life, and one I've struggled to come to terms with.
Seen a lot of things but never witnessed a murder. Been there after the fact, but not during.
witnessed or committed?
Never witnessed one, but I've been on the scene shortly after a few.

No, dumbass.

You rang?
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
witnessed or committed?

Tell us what you got and someone will get back with an answer
Originally Posted by Godogs57

In person?

I hate seeing dead kids.

The reason I am no longer an EMT...

LOL.

well its not a surprising question from a guy who has 86,000 posts on one site because that seriously basement dweller level. Sorry buddy, I am male, mid 40's, but best of luck with future grooming subjects. grin You and rockinbbq have more posts combined than some whole site traffic. Do you guys have real jobs? I want your lifestyle seriously. smile

A.) Thanks for not denying the finger blasting.

B.) Everybody wants my lifestyle.

LOL
I don’t say this to sound cavalier or like a bad Azs. I’m not. I wouldn’t wish witnessing death on anyone. If you have worked ems or the Er you can surely attest to this

I See dead bodies daily, and people die in front of me multiple times a week, sometime multiple times a shift in the ER. You learn to compartmentalize it at first, and just move on. At first it affects you emotionally to some degree.

After a while it’s honestly something that just doesn’t even emotionally affect you anymore or you won’t survive working the ER. See things every day that are pretty brutal and gruesome.

Sadly I have seen multiple children die over the years. It affects me deeply. I can still see their faces, the clothes they were wearing. Remember their names. One I remember his birthday even. Even sometimes( rarely) have nightmares, and can still remember their screams and cries. It’s something even typing this puts a sadness in your heart remembering it. Never get used to it. Never gets easier

Never witnessed a murder in action though. Don’t wish to either
I was 17, Drive by in Detroit. Six shots from a revolver into the victims back, dumped his guts in his lap. He lived for a bit, but died en route to the hospital according to the news. Gang related apparently.

Old70.
I'm 67 years old and I've never witnessed an abortion!
Originally Posted by ISRO

No, dumbass.

You rang?

ah is he intimating we are connected somehow? I couldnt figure out what ISRO was when he posted.
13, drive-by shooting.

LOL.

A.) Thanks for not denying the finger blasting.

B.) Everybody wants my lifestyle.

LOL

I just get the feeling this is not the first time you have mistaken a middle aged man for a girl

grin

I was 12, living in a small town. Some kid went missing and we heard he got hit by a train, so me and my friends went looking for him. We found him but some older kids were looking too, and they tried to threaten us not to tell, but one of my friends brought a gun and almost shot the leader of the older kids. We reported the body anonymously.

P

Maybe you dont read so good. The point was independant 'thinking', not voting. You can follow a political party, without a group dictating ALL your viewpoints. Last time I checked you could in a free country anyway. Turn the TV off and give it a try wink

That's not how it works you dumb fug. But keep telling yourself you’re smart, you’re the only one who does. Just like every other dumb fug “independent” voter.

Human's by nature tend to subscribe to principles. And no, I’m not talking about the guy who bounced your underperforming azz out of high school after having caught you smoking dope and jerking off one to many times under the bleachers.

Principles meaning the basis for ideals born out of reasoning. Because different principles often share similar lines of reasoning, it’s common that we group and endorse sets of principles, that typically don’t transcend conflicting lines of reasoning. And out of those sets of principles have been born political factions made up of likeminded people advocating for the same things.

But in your simple-minded mongoloid ass, I’m sure none of that makes sense. It’s.... “the TV tells you how to think and you don’t like that!” Do us all a favor and go vote for Biden you fuggin dumazz.

first murder... gee I can’t remember, now the 2nd... or maybe it was the third I guess i had to have been 9 ?

Like I said............

Podunk

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I was 12, living in a small town. Some kid went missing and we heard he got hit by a train, so me and my friends went looking for him. We found him but some older kids were looking too, and they tried to threaten us not to tell, but one of my friends brought a gun and almost shot the leader of the older kids. We reported the body anonymously.

P

"No, Ace...just you."

Saw the movie. Quite good, in fact.

Is that you, Vern?
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Like I said............

Podunk

Nice...

And good for you... Seriously.

I got to thinking last night... about all the death I have seen in my life... and how I expect 2021 and beyond to be far worse.

Wasn't trying to burden anyone with past memories or traumaM... my apologies if I did.

Life is precious... death is everywhere.

Many seem to value life less now than ever I have seen before.
Originally Posted by ISRO

No, dumbass.

You rang?

ah is he intimating we are connected somehow? I couldnt figure out what ISRO was when he posted.

I am guessing so, this could be fun
When I worked for a large beverage company in the early 90s one of my coworkers was making a delivery to a c-store in a rough area of the city and while he was unloading sodas a guy robbed the place at gunpoint.
By pure luck as he came running out of the store a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot and the robber opened fire on the cruiser. The LEO acted quickly and shot him dead. He told us the whole thing lasted just a few seconds and he said the sight of the guy dropping to the ground like a rag doll will be in his mind for the rest of his life. Turned out the guy had 2 strikes and would have ended up in prison. Not a murder but witnessing another person losing his life.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Like I said............

Podunk

beautiful property!

That's not how it works you dumb fug. But keep telling yourself you’re smart, you’re the only one who does. Just like every other dumb fug “independent” voter.
Human's by nature tend to subscribe to principles. And no, I’m not talking about the guy who bounced your underperforming azz out of high school after having caught you smoking dope and jerking off one to many times under the bleachers.

I'll say a couple of things before we start copperking.

1. This sites anti-cursing policy makes you all sound drunk when you get mad. "Fugging smartazz dump fuqs" etc. its like middle aged stroke victims crashing the chat. Good heavens, paco kellys leverguns said this was classy forum.

2. One of the fellas who suggested this isnt the thread for this is right. Im happy to take this to PM if you want.

Principles meaning the basis for ideals born out of reasoning. Because different principles often share similar lines of reasoning, it’s common that we group and endorse sets of principles, that typically don’t transcend conflicting lines of reasoning. And out of those sets of principles have been born political factions made up of likeminded people advocating for the same things.

I dont consider there is a formal endorsement of principles beyond the law. Within the law you can think freely, thats the great part of a free country. You can join factions, groups, churches, societies even extreme ones, but generally if the culture is good enough and well resourced , you will be outnumbered by 'people who can think freely'. Luckily they still hold the numbers, but the stupidity is growing everyday on both sides.

But in your simple-minded mongoloid ass, I’m sure none of that makes sense. It’s.... “the TV tells you how to think and you don’t like that!” Do us all a favor and go vote for Biden you fuggin dumazz.

If you can say ass, you can say dumb ass. You'll sound just slightly smarter now. Thank me later.

About 6 to 16. Watched stepdad slowly bitch my mother to death. She developed ulcers from his constant ranting, he kept on until they killed her. When we got home from funeral he told my brother and I “ well you two finally killed your mother”.

It took me years and a little help to realize it wasn’t my fault.
This is a dark thread.

Sorry for some of your troubles.

Others...? Nothing but tall tales.
Still have not witnessed one, thank God!

I'll say a couple of things before we start copperking.

1. This sites anti-cursing policy makes you all sound drunk when you get mad. "Fugging smartazz dump fuqs" etc. its like middle aged stroke victims crashing the chat. Good heavens, paco kellys leverguns said this was classy forum.

2. One of the fellas who suggested this isnt the thread for this is right. Im happy to take this to PM if you want.

I dont consider there is a formal endorsement of principles beyond the law. Within the law you can think freely, thats the great part of a free country. You can join factions, groups, churches, societies even extreme ones, but generally if the culture is good enough and well resourced , you will be outnumbered by 'people who can think freely'. Luckily they still hold the numbers, but the stupidity is growing everyday on both sides.

If you can say ass, you can say dumb ass. You'll sound just slightly smarter now. Thank me later.

158xtp= starfish redux.

Hanco, you overcame the worst, you should be proud of yourself.

mike r

don't care to either
Originally Posted by hookeye
25....saw a pregnant gal get punched in the stomach by her ex, guess she miscarried. Dunno if that counts.

The left should be sterilized and never have the chance to breed.

Lynn
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by hookeye

The left should be sterilized and never have the chance to breed.

Lynn

Wouldn’t stop them. They kill their kids, and then use the school to steal ours. And kill them slowly with drugs, sexual deviancy, materialism and whatever else they can program into the little minds while they have them for most of their waking hours from 5 to 18. And then they trick parents into sending the budding communists to college for further indoctrination, on the parents‘ dime. Its a sick system, and it works.
I am glad to say I have witness none.
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
witnessed or committed?

Great.

Now Blackheart will chime in.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

I hate seeing dead kids.

The reason I am no longer an EMT...

Our daughter is a deputy coroner near a large Calif city. She sees quite a few dead people and in some cases lots of body parts that belong to one person. She says it doesn’t bother her, except dead children.
I was 13 . Not first-hand/in person but Watching the 6PM News with my dad ( 1966) Daily Vietnam War "reporting". They showed a "push" ARVN and an American Advisor made in some area. Anyhow, they claimed they "could not take any prisoners with them and no airlift available", so two ARVN stretched out a VC prisoner on his back, hands over his head, and one plunged a K-Bar into his diaphragm, angling up into his heart. Once, struggled to get it out, plunged in a second time. It must have made someone mad in the govt as I never saw anything like that again until the TET "reporting" (1968), then they really played the South Vietnamese Police Chief shoot that one VC in the head with his .38. In person, saw alot of accidental deaths on highway and in the oil fields." But no murders, thank God. Life is short...shorter for some than others." Gus McCray
Not a murder ( questionably )- but saw a 12 year old kid, selling newspapers on a turn island, run over by a guy racing another guy down the street.
After he hit the kid, he backed over him, then drove over him,again, while trying to escape.
Another National Guardsman, and I did CPR until EMT's arrived, but the kid was pronounced dead ~ 20 minutes later.
I'll never forget the "dead" look in that kid's eyes, when they transported him!
Seen it in critters - makes it worse in humans!
Never a witness thankfully.

Once worked with a guy that as a child he witnessed his Dad kill his Mom with a claw hammer.
Witnessed a few murders but finding a self aborted fetus in a crack whore's purse kind of stuck with me. That a a few buddies blown- up and helping pick up the pieces.
It's odd how the question was asked assuming everyone had in fact witnessed a murder -

It was asked kinda like "how old were you when you first learned to drive "?
Say a mid-air collision between a private and passenger plane and was the first on scene when I was cutting class as a Sr in HS. Luckily, or maybe by skill, the pilot of the passenger plane managed to impact at an intersection in a residential area so nobody on the ground was killed, but there were body parts strewn about and the church adjacent to the intersection looked as if it had been sprayed with hamburger.

I had nightmares about that for years.
Never have and hopefully never will. I have seen beheading videos and their like online.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
It's odd how the question was asked assuming everyone had in fact witnessed a murder -

It was asked kinda like "how old were you when you first learned to drive "?

Bob, I didn't mean any offense in the question. Mostly I just assumed that many had witnessed a few murders in their life.

For folks that have never seen such things I'm very happy for them.

My thought process in posing the question was more related to the future collapse of America as opposed to the past... I guess I could have been more clear in saying that. Sometimes I get ahead of myself in my thinking.

Looked up the story that I originally posted about.

https://www.walb.com/story/1083665/double-murderer-gets-his-wish/
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

Stand By Me.... .you were in that Movie?

Well placed...
Originally Posted by smokepole

No, it makes you like most people.

Thankfully I am with you guys at 54
1969, Georgetown in DC... was in a White Castle, and some black guy was giving a bunch of schitt to 4 Marines in Dress Blues,
the Marines threw him out.....5 minutes later he walked back into the White Castle with a pistol and shot all 4 Marines dead.. then walked out the door like nothing had happened...DC police picked him up a couple blocks away, just standing on a street corner..

1971, by Boston Common, right off the Combat Zone in Boston... sitting at a Redlight, intersection was clear, shots fired, everyone stopped.... guy ran right out into the intersection, turned around as 4 more shots rang out, like three of those hit his chest...killed on the spot...Mob hit evidently....

Basic in the Army at Ft Sill....evidently there were two hispanics that were having arguments all the time..
one was put on ammo duty, loading mags... the other one was acting like his M 16 was jammed and acting like he was trying to clear it, then turned around... and emptied has mag into the other ones chest...the other guy's chest opened up like a can of beans... the other one was taken by the drill sgts and was put in a trailer.... MPs came and took him away...

1970 cut a suicide down from a rope...

working in a Military Hospital and later Civilian hospitals, have seen a lot of deaths.... same spending time on an ambulance as an EMT/ Paramedic...

Worst mess I ever had to take care of... guy got ran over by an M 60 tank, military medic... Yakama Firing Range, Yakama Wash..

first dead body, experienced in Washington DC in high school.. gang related...

Thank Goodness, I let metro DC for College... went to Boston, but after my freshman year, I quit going into Boston also..
just places you needed to stay out of....those time periods, most east coast cities had a lot of murders....
I've never seen one. Not many happen where I live. I try to avoid places where murder is frequent.
Haven't witnessed one yet...but I'm thinkin' about it.
I saw Oswald get shot on live TV also.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

158xtp= starfish redux.

Hanco, you overcame the worst, you should be proud of yourself.

mike r

Does everyone on this site insult in millenial codes?
Only on local live TV, when the reporter for the local news along with her camera man were gunned down during a live feed.
They immediately went back to studio and the morning news chick said "wow, must have been firecrackers or a backfire or something", they went to break and never returned that week.
I backed it up several times[knew what it was].
Watched the girl say "oh God" then falling.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Only on local live TV, when the reporter for the local news along with her camera man were gunned down during a live feed.
They immediately went back to studio and the morning news chick said "wow, must have been firecrackers or a backfire or something", they went to break and never returned that week.
I backed it up several times[knew what it was].
Watched the girl say "oh God" then falling.

I know a woman that was the reporter's best friend.

It was surreal watching it[especially slo-moing it]. Been watching that channel for local morning news for 40 years.

Her X is now Virginia's leading gun control advocate.
He was pulled over last winter[drunk] but since they were 'in session' he was sent along.
Originally Posted by Godogs57

wow, that's a story I bet,

I realize now you probably meant on TV, my first take was you were there in person
© 24hourcampfire