“FIRST” murder... Wow...

Time to move to a better area dude.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 158XTP

Still finding it hard to ignore posts you dont like ? grin

No, dumbass.

Just shining a bit of light on the cockroaches.

When you going back to your ISRO suck puppet?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Never have, hope to never.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I've seen lots of dead folks but never witnessed a murder.

I have seen a knife fight and a guy tossed through a picture window, all three survived. grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Actually jack fuq, I think you do... its an outdoor, hunting & fishing website.... not a far right political one... in fact non of the sub forums say anything about politics. You’re just too fuqqing stupid to successfully navigate your google to find one of those.

Well...

Someone has sand in their cunny this morning. smile

She always has sand in her vag, she needs to learn to quite masturbating in the sandbox........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I haven't. But when I was a small child, my mom opened the door to our apartment just in time to watch the man in the apartment directly across the hall murder both in laws, his wife, and their children. Their door was open and everybody was in the front room of their small apartment. He was methodically walking from one to the next shooting them with a rifle.

I was there also, but I wasn't even old enough to walk.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
saw 4 black boys from the city face down in a pond once. In January. Clothes folded neatly on the bank. No idea why they chose to go swimming in January in a farm pond at night. Suspect they had an audience...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Im pro abortion but still dont support that. Also never figured out why the left got the 'pro-abortion' task anyway. I am told I am apparently hard right and the right gets hunting, capitalism, warfare, death penalties, corporal punishment, but not abortion? Who writes these crazy team rules.

It’s an innocent versus guilty thing. Leftists believe in cradle to the grave entitlements, they just make it as tough as possible to get to the cradle. The right believes you have the right to the pursuit of happiness up to the point where you take away someone else’s right to that...then consequences kick in.

Its a smart vs dumb thing. The terms left and right are twisted to suit whoeever is selling it to the public. Simplified governing 101. Break free thought down into two teams, give the average guy with his IQ of 105 or less a list of "team do's and donts", let him butt heads with the 'other side' while you eliminate freedoms for everyone. Old as history.

At least you’ll own up to ‘pro-abortion’ instead of attempting to sugar coat it as pro-choice....next step is admitting it’s murder and becoming a full blown human being! Baby steps...or in your parlance ‘tissue steps.’

My suggestion is to call the media, tell them the deal is off, they can keep the "Left/Right V.2020 App" and that you would llike your brains back.

"Independent" voters are the dumbest fuggin people around. You certainly fit that mold.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by copperking81
Im pro abortion but still dont support that. Also never figured out why the left got the 'pro-abortion' task anyway. I am told I am apparently hard right and the right gets hunting, capitalism, warfare, death penalties, corporal punishment, but not abortion? Who writes these crazy team rules.

It’s an innocent versus guilty thing. Leftists believe in cradle to the grave entitlements, they just make it as tough as possible to get to the cradle. The right believes you have the right to the pursuit of happiness up to the point where you take away someone else’s right to that...then consequences kick in.

Its a smart vs dumb thing. The terms left and right are twisted to suit whoeever is selling it to the public. Simplified governing 101. Break free thought down into two teams, give the average guy with his IQ of 105 or less a list of "team do's and donts", let him butt heads with the 'other side' while you eliminate freedoms for everyone. Old as history.

At least you’ll own up to ‘pro-abortion’ instead of attempting to sugar coat it as pro-choice....next step is admitting it’s murder and becoming a full blown human being! Baby steps...or in your parlance ‘tissue steps.’

My suggestion is to call the media, tell them the deal is off, they can keep the "Left/Right V.2020 App" and that you would llike your brains back.

"Independent" voters are the dumbest fuggin people around. You certainly fit that mold.

The Independent swath covers from John Birch to Bernie Sanders.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by copperking81

The Independent swath covers from John Birch to Bernie Sanders.

What's your point?

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

dammmm

that's why I'm in Podunk........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

I hate seeing dead kids.

Yepp... dead kids. Impossible to ever unsee.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not the best of subjects here. My guess if that a lot of members that have, will likely take a pass.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

To the left it is not 'pro-abortion' but pro-choice or pro-womens rights issue which brings in votes from younger women. Being pro-abortion makes you more practical then most on this forum. You do not want to pay for bringing up someones elses children, I understand that.
I have never witnessed a murder.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I worked in a Quickflash Gas Station at night while in High School.What I saw was an attempted murder followed up by self defense.The night manager was a part time cop and carried a dicks special in his coat pocket.Two black guys threatened him with knife to try and rob us.He offed them both.NO BLM protests back then.Two detectives came and questioned us and the morgue sent a wagon.Never heard about it again.There was a two paragraph article in the paper about the attempted robbery.No more robbery attempts at that location.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Slavek

To the left it is not 'pro-abortion' but pro-choice or pro-womens rights issue which brings in votes from younger women. Being pro-abortion makes you more practical then most on this forum. You do not want to pay for bringing up someones elses children, I understand that.
I have never witnessed a murder.

You sound like you're of low moral character and certainly, low critical thought.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've never witnessed one and never hope to but have seen more than enough murder victims. A few in horrible ways but most shot and a few stabbed. One of the worst was a guy bound, strangled and had a knife sticking out of his chest. It was a fuggin' mess. A newborn thrown over a fence so her family wouldn't know, partially eaten by a pit bull.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Never seen a murder.

Can think of a few I’d like to witness.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Nothing ever close to a murder.

But we have had four industrial accident fatalities at my workplace since I have been there. In one case I was standing talking to a pair of workers, giving them instructions on a job to do later. And three minutes after I walked away, I was informed one of them had fallen between a couple railroad cars and the other had pulled the train over him and cut him in half.

That is as close as I ever want to come to such a situation. The State Police spent about an hour interviewing me. i guess they were looking for any signs of antagonism between the men that might signal it was something other than an accident.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Never have, and I'm almost 65.

Saw plenty of people die while working in a hospital.

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,951
Posts18,519,264
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.