Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by callnum
Sooo exactly where is Hunter’s name on my ballot?

It's not but the "Inappropriate Shower Mans" is.

You Demotards seem to like to vote for the Sexually perverted so why change now........

"Cigar Anyone?"

Attached Images

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Where is Hunter??

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So what two rich and famous guys taking a picture together at some function. Where are the letters from his daughters claiming kinky showers or paper trail from incompetent kids funneling millions from overseas to him. To say nothing of kids banging there brothers wives, weird hair stroking and touchy feelie pics ect.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 10/25/20.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
when you see them putting out the sex tapes you know the fix is in. most in power are satanic pedophiles so they will do nothing over hunters kid abuse. most released was hunter with hookers over 18. no one will say nothing cause they were not underage.
the most important tapes are the ones tying the 3 bidens to the tens of millions in bribes by the chinese. they will NEVER see the light. trump brought the polack navy guy who was partners with the biden and exposed them to the debate. trump did not even mention he was in the audience. trump stabbed bobulinski in the back being his life will be ruined by them going after him. Rick Wiles the bravest guy in the media of Tru News gave a beautiful take on trump saying nothing about the financial tapes. either trumps life was threatened or he is in on the coverup merely a player in the game

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It's not but the "Inappropriate Shower Mans" is.

You Demotards seem to like to vote for the Sexually perverted so why change now........

"Cigar Anyone?"

They got Slow Joe inappropriately showering with his daughter, a picture is hardly a comparison................What else ya got?

Wait!

I'll answer that for you........You got NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING!

Trump is gonna kick your ass again on the 3rd, then he's gonna live in your sorry ass head for 4 more years, Lol, 4 more years! Bwahahahahahahaha.......................

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
News flash... no legit news source is reporting any of that... only the far right fake Q type sites... the sex tape pic is an ass and not even a real full face. Dont be to obnoxiously retarded ya lemming.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
News flash... no legit news source is reporting any of that... only the far right fake Q type sites... the sex tape pic is an ass and not even a real full face. Dont be to obnoxiously retarded ya lemming.

Keep grabbing at straws you dopey faag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The only obnoxious retarded lemming in this post is Ejp1234.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ejp1234 aka Another Biden Butt-Boy
News flash... no legit news source is reporting any of that... only the far right fake Q type sites... the sex tape pic is Hunter Biden and not even a real decent person. Dont be to obnoxiously retarded ya conservative/patriot.

News Flash:Big Tech together with the media pushed fake/doctored video of Rudy Giuliani purportedly touching himself to the top of their pages.Then days later they censored and banned everyone sharing newly-leaked compromising videos and pictures of Joe Biden's son,Hunter,smoking crack while having sex with an unknown woman.

PS: Who gives a rat's ass if the fake news,aka the propaganda wing of the Demonrat/pedo Party,reports on anything?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
ejp123: Your ignorance apparently knows no bounds!
To begin with if you are saying that Americas "news sources" are legitimate then you are beyond ignorant!
You are stupid and oblivious - makes for a tough life, that combo.
I skipped ahead in the enclosed video (it was getting boring/stupid) to a spot where hunter bidens sits up in bed during his crack pipe smoking foot masturbation selfie taking session and there is NO doubt in my mind that the perp in the video IS hunter biden!
PERIOD!
Your attempt at denial is as worthless as lawn fudge in my wafflestompers (dogshit in my shoe heels for you idiots)!
More later
GO TRUMP
MAGA
And make ejp123 cry again PLEASE!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
ejp123: Take this link, watch it, then shove it up your ass!

Link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._real_news_is_much_bigger_than_that.html

Sheesh must be difficult living today while trying to deny reality all the time?
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Can you imagine how it will be if Biden gets elected after all of this has surfaced?

This isn't just a fat girl that Clinton poked. This is some multi generational sick Chinrse-owned- family schitt.

Fixt.

Last edited by las; 10/25/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember seeing pictures of Monica giving Bill oral sex in the oval office..
They looked very real.
Except it was models dressed and in makeup.

This vid may be authentic, then it might be complete BS

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How much longer can the mainstream media turn a blind eye?

I don't think they can keep a lid on it for 9 more days (with more coming out).

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Morewood: You indeed pose the ultimate question - how on earth can ANY "news media" entity ignore this incredible, stunning, amazing and incredibly IMPORTANT situation?
It is baffling and discouraging to me that ANY msm from pbs to abc to cnn to msnbc to nyt to pbr is willingly, willfully and without regard to journalistic norms conduct themselves as they are doing.
Sad, self destructive and pathetic is the state of this once great nations media!
Fugg'em.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly where is Hunter’s name on my ballot?

You've mastered dumphuqery.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

News flash...your news sources are no where close to being legit!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where is the Biden Butt-boy tonight?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Joe Biden’s name is on your ballot, and you will vote for him just like Jim Jones’s followers drank the cool aid. The rest of us realize the Biden cool aid is poison, filled with depraved corruption, abject lies, and the enslavement of the entire American populace to higher taxes, higher gas prices, loss of rights and human misery.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Former Iowa Governor Terry Branstad recently came back from china after almost 4 years there. He left his position as Ambassador to china. It was a pretty sudden return. There was no previous announcement he was going to retire. Now I know why. Just in case he was compromised or the Chinese suddenly wanted a prisoner.

I doubt he was compromised but I wonder if somehow the Administration knew there was going to be trouble that put him in danger. I suppose sending 3 CD's of compromising Hunter Biden behavior to the DOJ and nasty nancy piglosi with the warning of the Chinese GYB plan was starting to boil over.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 10/25/20.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,459
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.