Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut
If you're a complete idiot who cheats on your wife and gropes random women in a crowd, and you don't care about clean water, public lands, or other people, then I can see how Trump's your guy. Otherwise, supporting him is a terrible mistake.

So you believe that a pathological lying,narcissist,closet homosexual,Commie,Muslim puke aka Bathhouse Barry is a better person than President Trump?

Ass-hole.

By the way dufus Trump's is not a proper contraction for Trump is. So much for your claim of being educated. LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Are these the scientists who predicted the ozone layer would be destroyed and the earth destroyed? Or the ones that predicted the ice age in the 80s ? Or supported Al Gore who warned us the polar ice caps would be melted by the year 2000 ?

Probably pushed that date back a bit.

I hope Trump wins . Not my country of course but I fervently hope he wins

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical to tell everyone how dumb they are, just don't understand politics.

Corrected it for ya.

Scientists are just the priesthood of the new age and every bit as wed to a preconceived narrative as those who said the earth was the center of the universe.

Keep up the delusion tho; it suits you.

The previous generation of "scientists" had us all freezing to death. I'm old enough to remember.

Now, it's global warming.

"Scientists" are largely power hungry university politicians, hustling grants and funding, fame and fortune.

They want more power and want to be catered to, looked up to, listened to, revered by all.

The ego to science ratio is a bit tainted, tilted toward ego, away from science....

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well The Trout Nut, as you are so (self proclaimed) intellectually and morally superior to the rest of us, ii would certainly be enlightening to us unwashed worker peasants to know in what scientific studies you received your PhD? On what scientific subject in your field did you write your doctorate dissertation? What hallowed university awarded you your PhD?

Don't need a name. Just curious.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,978 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,831
Posts18,517,019
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.