Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Dutch
61 posts since 2016, and now this? I'm hardly a COVID skeptic, but...........

Is there a conspiracy you dumb fuq’s don’t believe in... do you dumb fuq’s really think someone would go through the hassle of typing all that to get a rise out of you tool bags... you specimens keep me coming back, your my duece dropping entertainment.

OP - sorry about your loss, life is a mother.

You're just the kind of low life degenerate that would go through the hassle. Most of us just chuckle though, because we know how pissed you turds are over the election you know you're about to lose grin

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
F u c k COVID-19, I had it. It’s wasn’t that bad and I am 51. Are you sure he didn’t have some underlying health conditions

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Is there a conspiracy you dumb fuq’s don’t believe in... do you dumb fuq’s really think someone would go through the hassle of typing all that to get a rise out of you tool bags... you specimens keep me coming back, your my duece dropping entertainment.

Well it was civil until Ejac ulating peni ses lover showed up

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by copperking81

You're just the kind of low life degenerate that would go through the hassle. Most of us just chuckle though, because we know how pissed you turds are over the election you know you're about to lose grin

+1

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry for the loss of your friend. Prayers sent.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real. You seem to accept that the fires out west are real, the hurricanes in the Gulf are real, but then that the Covid-19 news is bull chit. My daughter is a hospital nurse in Green Bay, WI. and my sister is an MD in Whitefish, MT. and both of them with first hand knowledge are totally spooked. Sis went to all telemedicine because their numbers are so high. I have told you about the wife’s friend who contacted Covid-19 back in March, spent 43 days in ICU then rehab for months, but will have life long lung and compromised heart functions from now on. She needs a walker to get around with now. This month she reported that her hospital bill came to over $800,000.

I see that you Montana high line guys made the Los Angeles Times on the 24th with “Coronavirus bears down on a small Montana town”.

https://apple.news/AHxCuPWOIQJaUoBWi7wDENA

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No one gets out of here alive .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I’m truly sorry for your loss! Not only was he your close friend, but was also taken in the prime of his life, leaving family and friends! These things are hard to process or except. We can only surmise that we was God’s plan!
Prayers that his family and friends can receive the strength needed to carry on during and after this! RIP Mike! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Never go on a ventilator.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry you lost your pal, my condolences to you and Mikes family.

Good man, died standing on his feet. He's got my respect.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Windfall
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real. You seem to accept that the fires out west are real, the hurricanes in the Gulf are real, but then that the Covid-19 news is bull chit. My daughter is a hospital nurse in Green Bay, WI. and my sister is an MD in Whitefish, MT. and both of them with first hand knowledge are totally spooked. Sis went to all telemedicine because their numbers are so high. I have told you about the wife’s friend who contacted Covid-19 back in March, spent 43 days in ICU then rehab for months, but will have life long lung and compromised heart functions from now on. She needs a walker to get around with now. This month she reported that her hospital bill came to over $800,000.

I see that you Montana high line guys made the Los Angeles Times on the 24th with “Coronavirus bears down on a small Montana town”.

Whitefish is a lib cesspool.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry about your hunting partner. It’s a weird bug that hits some harder than others. It’s not just folks with underlying health issues, being male and blood type are factors among others. So it’s a roll of the genetic dice how it hits you.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
My 78 year old Aunt went to the hospital with a urinary tract infection.......and they told her she had a 'slight' case of covid too.

Antibiotics and she was out. $235,000 Federal money to Iowa.....how nice!

Any time the Federal government is paying States on a per-covid-case basis.......expect more cases......and much more testing.

Many (liberal) States are on the verge of bankruptcy.......and they care little for their electorate. More cases are better.......for corrupt politicians.

Federal Aid to States per Covid Case.

Proof of fraud will be exposed in the not-too-distant future.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Stay home and crawl under your bed then. But don't expect the rest of us to upend our lives because you're a puss and you don't want to feel like the only puss around.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H5farm said,. "People die, we loose friend in my world he will never be replaced. Use your time wisely , you never know when its your time to leave this earth."

How very true.

The most important thing that we all should do and can do is to prepare for the forever. One thing that we have the opportunity to do is make a decision that will assure us of a reunion with Christian friends and family that will not be limited by these fragile temporary bodies. Check this out for details.

https://youtu.be/WuMTe9l6nzM

I can certainly empathize with you, your friends family and wish you much comfort. I will pray for you and those concerned.
Feel free to PM anytime.

Sincerely,

HC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real.

COVID is very real. And if this story is true as written, it's a tragedy, and I would be the very first to offer condolences.

However, there is definitely a "rest of the story". We have a "sleeper" poster putting up a very emotional post about his 48 year old best friend hunting buddy, dying "of COVID", And he specifically mentions him being "decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions". while failing to mention his older brother Larry also died in his 40's. And when you look it up and see his picture, he's a pretty darn chunky guy.

Now, maybe brother Larry died in a car crash. But it would seem that having a family history of checking out in your 40's would have bearing on this case? Maybe there is a little more to the story than "completely healthy 48 year old man dies of COVID". It's a lot different story if Mike was on borrowed time given his family health history.

And yeah, I'm probably a callous a-hole, but why does a sleeper poster try to put COVID back on our agenda?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wife is 64, kidney transplant 15 years ago, anti-rejection drugs render her immune system negligible. She has stayed home since March, got sick this week and went and got tested. Showed positive Friday, took her to the emergency room at Vanderbilt (local chop shop said I had to take her nearest ER, I told them I would not put my dog there, highest rate of hospital MURSA in the South East, call the PoPo, they all know me, they will not come try to make us go here, I promise...)

Got her there at 7:30 that night, wonder we did not die driving through the storms and all the semis blowing water off the road...would not let me in, put here in the parking garage till about 4:00 AM gave her a bag of fluid, ran a lot of test, I was back on the road to pick her up by 10:00 AM as they kicked her, said she was stable, no meds, no treatment of any kind.

She is better this morning, I am to quarantine for 20 days...son and daughter-in-law have it, (we have not been around them), mild sore throat on the son, dil no symptoms at all, early 40s. They have to keep the grandkids, so far no symptoms there.

It is a bitch...

Last edited by worriedman; 10/25/20.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I ordered a grilled chicken meal the other night at Albertsons. After I placed my order, the kid behind the counter fiddle fuqed his disgusting, stained up face mask for about 30 seconds trying to get it comfortable, before he used those same nasty paws to pop open the bag from the inside and grab my pieces to place them in the bag. I told him no thanks after that which would have been my same reaction had I seen that behavior before this virus nonsense.

I see chit like that happen daily but yeah, the masks are working.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real.

No one, or almost no one anyway, is saying it's not real. Some people get sick from it. A few even die. We know it's not pleasant. We know it can be dangerous. But we also know it's not Typhoid 2.0. It's not the Black Death. It's not laying waste to the countryside.... what IS laying waste to the countryside are all the absurd government mandates. "Flattening the curve!".... that means STRETCHING IT OUT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. Wearing masks and shutting down businesses aren't gonna make it go away.... It's NEVER going to go away (our benevolent government doesn't want it to go away....gotta keep that fear alive!). The people who are gonna get it are gonna get it. Period.

There are treatments that have been proven successful, yet many doctors refuse to use them (and many states and regions have actually banned their use). What about these naysayers? Many lives may have been saved had the forbidden treatment been utilized.

People die all the time. I know, when it happens to your loved ones, it's the worst thing ever. If someone is killed by a falling piano, the family of the victim may proclaim that falling pianos are the greatest threat in the world today... but they're not. Doesn't mean their death wasn't real. But it also doesn't mean that the government should mandate everyone wear hardhats all the time.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My sincere condolences. Covid is very real, but its statistics fool many ( a fact that makes it easy to politicize). Lost a very active fishing buddy to it. Godspeed and be careful.

I believe it is going away with vaccination, but in the mean time, if you get it, get Regeneron EARLY.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,294
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.