Home
Sadly I recently lost my best bud Mike to covid. He was an avid Gun Rights and Trump supporter. Mike was 48 years old, decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions. He worked two jobs as he work for the State and wired houses at nights and on the weekends. He got "the vid" as he called it last week. He had a sore throat and fever one day and got tested within two hours they told him he was positive. He went home and complained about being quarantined for 10 days.

I called him every day and joked with him the way friends do. The first day he shot his new Xbow and cleaned some guns, the next he shot his Xbow again but said he was winded when walking to pull the arrows. All along he said his Covid was mild and no worse than the common cold.

On day three, he vomited and lost his sense of smell and taste. On day 4 he had trouble breathing. He almost passed out in the bathroom and his wife who was quarantined with him called the ambulance because he could not get up. They took him to the hospital, he got fluids, steroids and a breathing treatment. They released him 6 hours later told him he had pneumonia. I talked to him when he got home our last conversation. He said this vid is kicking my arse. He complained about being behind on wiring houses and missing out on bow hunting.

The next morning day 5, he was back at the hospital having breathing issues 02 low in his blood. They ordered plasma and the Trump steroid. We joke via text his plasma came from a democrat.

The morning of day 6 Mike was at 0800 he was moved to the ICU. Then at 10:00 put on a ventilator due to his 02 level being so low again. By 10:00 that night he would be dead due to complete organ failure and no longer being able to keep his blood pressure up.

We are all in shock. Mike never wore a mask, he didnt believe in them. Not sure if they help or not but he is dead. Not sure if going to his funeral tomorrow is even safe. I know that I will never get to hunt with my old buddy again. People die, we loose friend in my world he will never be replaced. Use your time wisely , you never know when its your time to leave this earth.

I will depart with this Covid is real it killed my friend, there is no cure, protect yourself as best you can 99.95% of people live. I hope you never have a loss to Covid but it is possible. Where I live 11 people have died in 3 days from it. You never know when someone you love could be next. I still whip out my phone to text or call but he is gone.
So sad to hear that, may he have the Peace of Our Lord Jesus, and May God give strengths to his family.
61 posts since 2016, and now this? I'm hardly a COVID skeptic, but...........
Really sorry to read this. I wish Mike's family and you all the best in a very difficult time.
Sorry H for the loss of your Buddy Mike.
That's terrible. What town are you in?
Dutch there are nice folks that don't talk as much as I do.
I'm very sorry about your friend.
Originally Posted by Dutch

I have to say this is very calloused of you......but I agree......bob

h5.....sorry about your friend.....sorry for my response...bob

The guy who ran the local gun store I trade at died of covid. It was Erie because we had a discussion about it early spring. I think he smoked a lot of cigarettes. He was a great guy.

Sorry for your loss. It's hits home when it's some one you know.

Its sad.

Know an Army family that was wiped in a headon collision out by a texting teenager.
sorry for your lose,i too don`t like masks but i have started wearing them more.
Sorry for the loss of your friend... car accident or covid... it is still a difficult time. Prayers for you and Mike's other friends and family.

Be well, Cash

Not sure... but I think I am in day five of CV-19 right now.
I'm sorry you lost your friend. And in his 40's, too, just like his brother Larry before him.....
Sorry for your loss!
Sorry about your bud.
No ot being an arse, but do wonder if he had some if undiscovered health stuff that contributed.

Several co-workers got it. Only 1 went to hospital. All but one former or current smokers.

Not sure if diet or genetics plays into it.
My youngest kid has a wimpy immune system.
So of some concern
H5farm,
I am very sorry for the loss of your friend.
I'm a respiratory therapist and I worked 4 12 hour shifts in an all COVID ICU this week. I and a nurse in full isolation gear held the hands of a dying man while his family stood on the other side glass and watched him take his last breaths. COVID is real.

Is there a conspiracy you dumb fuq’s don’t believe in... do you dumb fuq’s really think someone would go through the hassle of typing all that to get a rise out of you tool bags... you specimens keep me coming back, your my duece dropping entertainment.

OP - sorry about your loss, life is a mother.
Very sorry to read this. 48 is way too young. My condolences.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Is there a conspiracy you dumb fuq’s don’t believe in... do you dumb fuq’s really think someone would go through the hassle of typing all that to get a rise out of you tool bags... you specimens keep me coming back, your my duece dropping entertainment.

You're just the kind of low life degenerate that would go through the hassle. Most of us just chuckle though, because we know how pissed you turds are over the election you know you're about to lose grin
F u c k COVID-19, I had it. It’s wasn’t that bad and I am 51. Are you sure he didn’t have some underlying health conditions

Well it was civil until Ejac ulating peni ses lover showed up
Originally Posted by copperking81

You're just the kind of low life degenerate that would go through the hassle. Most of us just chuckle though, because we know how pissed you turds are over the election you know you're about to lose grin

+1
Sorry for the loss of your friend. Prayers sent.
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real. You seem to accept that the fires out west are real, the hurricanes in the Gulf are real, but then that the Covid-19 news is bull chit. My daughter is a hospital nurse in Green Bay, WI. and my sister is an MD in Whitefish, MT. and both of them with first hand knowledge are totally spooked. Sis went to all telemedicine because their numbers are so high. I have told you about the wife’s friend who contacted Covid-19 back in March, spent 43 days in ICU then rehab for months, but will have life long lung and compromised heart functions from now on. She needs a walker to get around with now. This month she reported that her hospital bill came to over $800,000.

I see that you Montana high line guys made the Los Angeles Times on the 24th with “Coronavirus bears down on a small Montana town”.

https://apple.news/AHxCuPWOIQJaUoBWi7wDENA
No one gets out of here alive .

I’m truly sorry for your loss! Not only was he your close friend, but was also taken in the prime of his life, leaving family and friends! These things are hard to process or except. We can only surmise that we was God’s plan!
Prayers that his family and friends can receive the strength needed to carry on during and after this! RIP Mike! memtb
Never go on a ventilator.
Sorry you lost your pal, my condolences to you and Mikes family.

Good man, died standing on his feet. He's got my respect.
Originally Posted by Windfall
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real. You seem to accept that the fires out west are real, the hurricanes in the Gulf are real, but then that the Covid-19 news is bull chit. My daughter is a hospital nurse in Green Bay, WI. and my sister is an MD in Whitefish, MT. and both of them with first hand knowledge are totally spooked. Sis went to all telemedicine because their numbers are so high. I have told you about the wife’s friend who contacted Covid-19 back in March, spent 43 days in ICU then rehab for months, but will have life long lung and compromised heart functions from now on. She needs a walker to get around with now. This month she reported that her hospital bill came to over $800,000.

I see that you Montana high line guys made the Los Angeles Times on the 24th with “Coronavirus bears down on a small Montana town”.

Whitefish is a lib cesspool.
Sorry about your hunting partner. It’s a weird bug that hits some harder than others. It’s not just folks with underlying health issues, being male and blood type are factors among others. So it’s a roll of the genetic dice how it hits you.
My 78 year old Aunt went to the hospital with a urinary tract infection.......and they told her she had a 'slight' case of covid too.

Antibiotics and she was out. $235,000 Federal money to Iowa.....how nice!

Any time the Federal government is paying States on a per-covid-case basis.......expect more cases......and much more testing.

Many (liberal) States are on the verge of bankruptcy.......and they care little for their electorate. More cases are better.......for corrupt politicians.

Federal Aid to States per Covid Case.

Proof of fraud will be exposed in the not-too-distant future.

Stay home and crawl under your bed then. But don't expect the rest of us to upend our lives because you're a puss and you don't want to feel like the only puss around.
H5farm said,. "People die, we loose friend in my world he will never be replaced. Use your time wisely , you never know when its your time to leave this earth."

How very true.

The most important thing that we all should do and can do is to prepare for the forever. One thing that we have the opportunity to do is make a decision that will assure us of a reunion with Christian friends and family that will not be limited by these fragile temporary bodies. Check this out for details.

https://youtu.be/WuMTe9l6nzM

I can certainly empathize with you, your friends family and wish you much comfort. I will pray for you and those concerned.
Feel free to PM anytime.

Sincerely,

HC
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real.

COVID is very real. And if this story is true as written, it's a tragedy, and I would be the very first to offer condolences.

However, there is definitely a "rest of the story". We have a "sleeper" poster putting up a very emotional post about his 48 year old best friend hunting buddy, dying "of COVID", And he specifically mentions him being "decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions". while failing to mention his older brother Larry also died in his 40's. And when you look it up and see his picture, he's a pretty darn chunky guy.

Now, maybe brother Larry died in a car crash. But it would seem that having a family history of checking out in your 40's would have bearing on this case? Maybe there is a little more to the story than "completely healthy 48 year old man dies of COVID". It's a lot different story if Mike was on borrowed time given his family health history.

And yeah, I'm probably a callous a-hole, but why does a sleeper poster try to put COVID back on our agenda?
Wife is 64, kidney transplant 15 years ago, anti-rejection drugs render her immune system negligible. She has stayed home since March, got sick this week and went and got tested. Showed positive Friday, took her to the emergency room at Vanderbilt (local chop shop said I had to take her nearest ER, I told them I would not put my dog there, highest rate of hospital MURSA in the South East, call the PoPo, they all know me, they will not come try to make us go here, I promise...)

Got her there at 7:30 that night, wonder we did not die driving through the storms and all the semis blowing water off the road...would not let me in, put here in the parking garage till about 4:00 AM gave her a bag of fluid, ran a lot of test, I was back on the road to pick her up by 10:00 AM as they kicked her, said she was stable, no meds, no treatment of any kind.

She is better this morning, I am to quarantine for 20 days...son and daughter-in-law have it, (we have not been around them), mild sore throat on the son, dil no symptoms at all, early 40s. They have to keep the grandkids, so far no symptoms there.

It is a bitch...
I ordered a grilled chicken meal the other night at Albertsons. After I placed my order, the kid behind the counter fiddle fuqed his disgusting, stained up face mask for about 30 seconds trying to get it comfortable, before he used those same nasty paws to pop open the bag from the inside and grab my pieces to place them in the bag. I told him no thanks after that which would have been my same reaction had I seen that behavior before this virus nonsense.

I see chit like that happen daily but yeah, the masks are working.
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real.

No one, or almost no one anyway, is saying it's not real. Some people get sick from it. A few even die. We know it's not pleasant. We know it can be dangerous. But we also know it's not Typhoid 2.0. It's not the Black Death. It's not laying waste to the countryside.... what IS laying waste to the countryside are all the absurd government mandates. "Flattening the curve!".... that means STRETCHING IT OUT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. Wearing masks and shutting down businesses aren't gonna make it go away.... It's NEVER going to go away (our benevolent government doesn't want it to go away....gotta keep that fear alive!). The people who are gonna get it are gonna get it. Period.

There are treatments that have been proven successful, yet many doctors refuse to use them (and many states and regions have actually banned their use). What about these naysayers? Many lives may have been saved had the forbidden treatment been utilized.

People die all the time. I know, when it happens to your loved ones, it's the worst thing ever. If someone is killed by a falling piano, the family of the victim may proclaim that falling pianos are the greatest threat in the world today... but they're not. Doesn't mean their death wasn't real. But it also doesn't mean that the government should mandate everyone wear hardhats all the time.
My sincere condolences. Covid is very real, but its statistics fool many ( a fact that makes it easy to politicize). Lost a very active fishing buddy to it. Godspeed and be careful.

I believe it is going away with vaccination, but in the mean time, if you get it, get Regeneron EARLY.
I may be a sleeper poster but I read here alot. I come here almost everyday to read stuff and laugh. I don't have an agenda. I already voted for Trump. Voted absentee because of Covid. The greatest thread here about the Walmart Weatherby's scored me and Mike some good trading material for guns!!!

I was just venting about my loss. The 99.5% of people will live. My friend was in the [bleep] low percentile. I am not sure if Mike had an underlying health issue no one knew of. We are all in shock of how fast covid took him. Many people have had it here with mild symptoms. He was a regular guy not a health nut but not sick either that we knew. The dude was a Gun nut and funny S.O.B. and I miss him.

What I am saying is this stuff is on the rise until it hits home you don't realize that one time may be the last time you speak to someone. Be safe do what you can to protect yourself. Its a virus and there is no cure and it is real.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Never go on a ventilator.

I agree.

We all should look into the fact that the treatment is what is killing more people than that bug.
There's a huuuuge financial incentive in place for hospitals to murder patients. I'm not painting all of the health care workers with the same brush. There are plenty of Drs and nurses that have exposed the ventilator murder scandal. I've written enough about this and limited time, so I'll summarize.

Covid test... check

Treatment protocol.....check

Ventilator...... check

Too High pressure protocol, which is required to receive a federal grant.... check

If that high pressure doesn't pop the lungs and kill em, they puncture a lung with the hose.....stab them from inside like a knife...... check

Federal grant per patient......$50,000+++BIG check

West Virginia gets nearly half a MILLION DOLLARS per victim of murder.... literally $471,000+extra billings per patient. That's one big check that has turned a bunch of crooked "got into medicine for the $ " Drs into literal mass mudering hit men. May God remove the breath from THEIR wicked bodies.

May more good medical workers find the courage to speak out against the satanic people in their own profession too.

Jackson Handy, we are the ones that can save lives by our warnings.

Have a blessed weekend and warn all of your loved ones.
👍
Curious if having pneumonia contributed..
That guy’s underlying condition was pretty obvious from looking at his picture. And from everything I’ve seen and read about this, being fat is the number one risk factor. Pretty much everyone of a younger age who dies is at least fifty pounds overweight.
So the Chinese tweaked this virus to weed out fat , I mean overweight people, smokers and folks in general poor health?
Originally Posted by viking
So the Chinese tweaked this virus to weed out fat , I mean overweight people, smokers and folks in general poor health?

If you were going to engineer a virus to kill Americans, targeting fat people would be the way to go.

Man, that is tough to read. So very sorry for your loss.

My little brother died after he went to bed five weeks ago yesterday. He was in good shape and 38 y/o, no drugs or issues.. I suspect that he had a brain aneurysm, but my twin sister (a doc) says to not rule out C-19. There are cases where healthy people simply keel over from the viral overload--cytokine storm.
We're still waiting on autopsy.
broomd...sorry about the loss of your brother.

Wow, that's young. Sorry to hear.

Originally Posted by broomd

My little brother died after he went to bed five weeks ago yesterday. He was in good shape and 38 y/o, no drugs or issues.. I suspect that he had a brain aneurysm, but my twin sister (a doc) says to not rule out C-19. There are cases where healthy people simply keel over from the viral overload--cytokine storm.
I am truly sorry for the losses suffered by our members here. That being said, maybe this covid is a wake up call to stay as healthy as possible as we age. I have read that there is NOT ONE SINGLE proven fatal case of covid that could not be linked to other co-morbidities.
I'm sorry to read this.

May he RIP.
Originally Posted by H5farm
I may be a sleeper poster but I read here alot. I come here almost everyday to read stuff and laugh. I don't have an agenda. I already voted for Trump. Voted absentee because of Covid. The greatest thread here about the Walmart Weatherby's scored me and Mike some good trading material for guns!!!

I was just venting about my loss. The 99.5% of people will live. My friend was in the [bleep] low percentile. I am not sure if Mike had an underlying health issue no one knew of. We are all in shock of how fast covid took him. Many people have had it here with mild symptoms. He was a regular guy not a health nut but not sick either that we knew. The dude was a Gun nut and funny S.O.B. and I miss him.

What I am saying is this stuff is on the rise until it hits home you don't realize that one time may be the last time you speak to someone. Be safe do what you can to protect yourself. Its a virus and there is no cure and it is real.

h5.....want you to know I did go back and edit my post awhile ago....it was on the wise ass side.......sorry about your buddy....bob
Other illnesses......even accidents......are being listed as Covid deaths.

All to collect Federal funds......

It does appear to the case, however, that a motorcyclist who was killed in a traffic accident also tested positive for COVID-19, and was initially listed among Florida’s COVID-19-related deaths. But officials from the Florida Department of Health said that person has since been removed from the count.

WOFL updated the story two days later to indicate that the motorcyclist death had been removed from the COVID-19 death tally. Kent Donahue, a spokesman for Pino’s office, confirmed that to be the case in a phone interview with Snopes.

Nothing like removing the case......after getting caught with your hand in the Federal cookie jar.

Liberal Snopes

Federal Aid to States per Covid Case.
He had pneumonia but died of Covid. OK.

Dead is dead, and that's tough on friends and relatives.
broomd...sorry about the loss of your brother.

Thank you, H.
We've been balanced about this Covid, living our lives and not freaking out. But hand sanitizer, some distancing where appropriate and a mask in crowds seems like cheap insurance.
Originally Posted by las
He had pneumonia but died of Covid. OK.

Dude?
In this case his friend died from pneumonia that was obviously a direct result of Covid. I mean, c'mon.

The guy wasn't' killed on his motorcycle while Cov positive and deemed a Cov fatality.
Condolences for your loss.

In Michigan recently, no less than the Chief Medical Executive — Joneigh Khaldun — fraudulently announced that she was "so saddened to hear this week of a 2-month-old baby in Michigan who died because of COVID-19" (emphasis mine). However, the two-month-old actually died of a birth defect called gastroschisis, "a condition in which a baby is born with intestines located outside the body."

Such ugly fraud has been perpetuated numerous times across the U.S. by the media, politicians, school administrators, business executives, and medical personnel alike. Enough is enough! These Wuhan virus lies are disrupting and destroying lives and livelihoods. It's long past time to end the lies and open the country!

Covid Fraud Rampant
It will be interesting to see where we are at with this in March.

Its ramping up here in Alaska.
Sorry for your loss. Thanks for posting the events.
Huh?

Close friend?

I am not sure if Mike had an underlying health issue no one knew of. We are all in shock of how fast covid took him.
Will be more interesting to see where it is in Mid-November.

Originally Posted by Calvin
It will be interesting to see where we are at with this in March.

Its ramping up here in Alaska.

I bet the chinese used the 5 million of US taxpayer money that little prick fauci gave the wuhan bio lab
the guy here that died at 48 no one knows the conditions he might have had. diabetes very high BP heart condition fat pain pill addict etc. and friends and family will never admit it.
few days ago fauci said a infected guy in China coughed and the wind was just right to take the COVERT-19 virus and infect a guy in california 2 days later. this is a pic of the man infected in california by a guy that coughed in China. this is scary stuff

Attached picture download-2020-10-24T084756.573 (1).jpeg
Sorry for your loss. That’s way too young to pass! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend’s family. That’s a terrible burden for them to bear.

To the covid nazis - my wife died from cancer at 43; a disease that kills a whole hell of a lot more people than ‘rona ever will. We really need some perspective. The problem most of us have with this hype is the DNC’s use of it as a political weapon! Furthermore, it targets specific age groups and health conditions. We need to protect those groups and the rest of us get on with life! This anti-science one size fits all approach is actually making things worse!
We all die of something, many of my old friends have gone on to the next level. Sucks.
F u c k COVID-19, I had it. It’s wasn’t that bad and I am 51. Are you sure he didn’t have some underlying health conditions

As active as he apparently was, if he did, it wasn't anything serious.

PS RIP. We can think China for this crap.
I guess I was lucky then. I still don’t have any taste or smell
Originally Posted by broomd

broomd, Very sorry to read this. Condolences
Its already been stated but being overweight seems to be a very common theme in those few who suffer more severe symptoms from covid. Let's be honest here; in most cases those who might be said to be a little overweight are actually obese. Most people who say they could loose 10 or 20 pounds probably need to loose 30-50 pounds. North Americans are fat. They are so fat that they don't realize they are fat until they get to be 50+ pounds overweight. Being average weight in a fat society means your fat.
This same exact post is on Trapperman, just saying.

poboy yes I am a member too there, helped me to write my thoughts and share this. part of my grief I guess.
We know people die. It's sad when friends and relatives die no matter what their age was or the cause.

Still, You have to make decisions based on odds. That's the plain truth. This statistics simply do not warrant the destruction of the worlds economy. This statistics simply do not warrant living your life in fear and staying locked up in your home. Life is risk. I almost kissed the guard rail the other day because of an icy road. Perspective is everything.
Very sorry to hear of your loss sir!
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Its already been stated but being overweight seems to be a very common theme in those few who suffer more severe symptoms from covid. Let's be honest here; in most cases those who might be said to be a little overweight are actually obese. Most people who say they could loose 10 or 20 pounds probably need to loose 30-50 pounds. North Americans are fat. They are so fat that they don't realize they are fat until they get to be 50+ pounds overweight. Being average weight in a fat society means your fat.

Hypertension is also a hidden risk factor. Many, many 30-40 year olds have no idea hey have hypertension.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

That line of thinking makes a great deal of sense. Look, fat people are at much higher risk for: diabetes, heart disease, stroke, heart attack,.....meaning huge financial burden to the health care system. Obviously the fewer fat people in society the better. If young fat person w/o pre-existing conditions dies after being infected with the virus it only makes sense to list obesity as an extra risk....$$$$.
Sorry about the loss of your friend. The World is poorer.

This incident does illustrate that prompt, serious treatment is needed if you even suspect you my have C-19. By the time you have have breathing problems that require hospitalization, it is too late for treatment to be effective. At that point, survival is a tossup.
Very sorry to hear about your bud. He sounded like a great guy and someone who'll be dearly missed by many.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Sorry about the loss of your friend. The World is poorer.

This incident does illustrate that prompt, serious treatment is needed if you even suspect you my have C-19. By the time you have have breathing problems that require hospitalization, it is too late for treatment to be effective. At that point, survival is a tossup.

+1. One can take poorer literally, the guy had two jobs, therefore, he was very productive supporter of the system.
Sadly I recently lost my best bud Mike to covid. He was an avid Gun Rights and Trump supporter. Mike was 48 years old, decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions. He worked two jobs as he work for the State and wired houses at nights and on the weekends. He got "the vid" as he called it last week. He had a sore throat and fever one day and got tested within two hours they told him he was positive. He went home and complained about being quarantined for 10 days.

I called him every day and joked with him the way friends do. The first day he shot his new Xbow and cleaned some guns, the next he shot his Xbow again but said he was winded when walking to pull the arrows. All along he said his Covid was mild and no worse than the common cold.

On day three, he vomited and lost his sense of smell and taste. On day 4 he had trouble breathing. He almost passed out in the bathroom and his wife who was quarantined with him called the ambulance because he could not get up. They took him to the hospital, he got fluids, steroids and a breathing treatment. They released him 6 hours later told him he had pneumonia. I talked to him when he got home our last conversation. He said this vid is kicking my arse. He complained about being behind on wiring houses and missing out on bow hunting.

The next morning day 5, he was back at the hospital having breathing issues 02 low in his blood. They ordered plasma and the Trump steroid. We joke via text his plasma came from a democrat.

The morning of day 6 Mike was at 0800 he was moved to the ICU. Then at 10:00 put on a ventilator due to his 02 level being so low again. By 10:00 that night he would be dead due to complete organ failure and no longer being able to keep his blood pressure up.

We are all in shock. Mike never wore a mask, he didnt believe in them. Not sure if they help or not but he is dead. Not sure if going to his funeral tomorrow is even safe. I know that I will never get to hunt with my old buddy again. People die, we loose friend in my world he will never be replaced. Use your time wisely , you never know when its your time to leave this earth.

I will depart with this Covid is real it killed my friend, there is no cure, protect yourself as best you can 99.95% of people live. I hope you never have a loss to Covid but it is possible. Where I live 11 people have died in 3 days from it. You never know when someone you love could be next. I still whip out my phone to text or call but he is gone.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

poboy yes I am a member too there, helped me to write my thoughts and share this. part of my grief I guess.

How many places have you posted this?
Very sorry for your loss.

I have posted on several occassions the advice of great Drs who have lost no patients when appropriate tx was started in a timely fashion.

Hydroxychloroquine cocktail STARTED EARLY, or ivermectin or high dose Vit D. All with zinc sulfate, etc.

People just cant trust the deep state medical system to take care of them in DNC controlled areas.

Google Americas Frontline Doctors for treatments and pharmacy and headed by Simone Gold, MD or Dr Evette Lozano in Dallas area or Dr Shelly Cole at Healthy Success in Temple, Texas are great places who save thousands and even treat at risk patients prophylacticly
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

Im pretty sure this group can direct folks to drs in their areas who successfully treat patients if tx is started early.
i read daily tman and the fire. I post seldom as noted. I am an avid hunter and trapper and retired so I read alot of websites but dont post much.
Originally Posted by deflave

Show little compassion. He lost a friend who having two jobs was also very beneficial to society. This is truly a terrible loss on personal and financial side.
yeah there is a big conspiracy here, I just happened to have an obituary matching what I said. Mike was a good guy we often went to gun shows and bass pro together. We hunted alot together. It just unreal to me how the guy is gone now and how final death is. Like many people, I didnt see this coming. Pretty much ruined deer camp this year.
S They ordered plasma and the Trump steroid. .

China virus survival rate statistics:

50 and under: 99.97%
60 and over: 99.6 %

sorry for your loss......

Originally Posted by EdM
Curious if having pneumonia contributed..

Of course it did. If he indeed caught Covid first ( I suspect not), that compromised his immunity enough for pneumonia to get a run. Vise-versa works too. Both eff up one's lungs. If your lungs are all effed up, your blood is not oxygenating, and other organs are going to shut down as well.

If he had had pneumonia first (and who is to say he did not), it would still be ruled a "covid death."

With this flu, one CAN have it both ways, as long as it is all Covid....

CDC is now waffling these things as "Covid associated" deaths. Which is now accurate, at least.Being even mildly overweight is a big risk factor.

I read somewhere (years ago), that for every pound overweight someone is, it results in an additional 33 miles of blood vessels. I don't know if that is accurate, tho.

48 is way too young....
At 6'3" 235-240 lbs, John had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It is just a horrible virus.
Online obit?

Edit: found earlier post

yeah there is a big conspiracy here, I just happened to have an obituary matching what I said. Mike was a good guy we often went to gun shows and bass pro together. We hunted alot together. It just unreal to me how the guy is gone now and how final death is. Like many people, I didnt see this coming. Pretty much ruined deer camp this year.

H5farm: Condolences to you and to your friends family!
Passing on at 48 years of age is simply a tragedy - no matter what the cause.
Stay strong.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

COVID is very real. And if this story is true as written, it's a tragedy, and I would be the very first to offer condolences.

However, there is definitely a "rest of the story". We have a "sleeper" poster putting up a very emotional post about his 48 year old best friend hunting buddy, dying "of COVID", And he specifically mentions him being "decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions". while failing to mention his older brother Larry also died in his 40's. And when you look it up and see his picture, he's a pretty darn chunky guy.

Now, maybe brother Larry died in a car crash. But it would seem that having a family history of checking out in your 40's would have bearing on this case? Maybe there is a little more to the story than "completely healthy 48 year old man dies of COVID". It's a lot different story if Mike was on borrowed time given his family health history.

And yeah, I'm probably a callous a-hole, but why does a sleeper poster try to put COVID back on our agenda?

Smells like an agenda. wink
Amazing how many posts on this thread.......versus Biden scandal threads.

Coincidently.....virus is Trumps biggest problem.

Originally Posted by Slavek

Show little compassion. He lost a friend who having two jobs was also very beneficial to society. This is truly a terrible loss on personal and financial side.

Go kill one for him. It’ll be a trophy regardless.

What was the cause of Mike's brother's Larry's death, also in his 40's?
I am not sure. Mike didnt speak much about his brother. Mike's son died a year or so ago in a car wreck. We didnt talk much about his family other than the death of his son.

Mike could of easily had a health issue no one even he could of known about as he never went to the doctor much. He was just unlucky I guess, the pneumonia really killed him in my opinion.
Your best friend's brother died in his 40's, and he never told you any details at all?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Dutch there are nice folks that don't talk as much as I do.

That is me....
And half brother..........Terry Wilson.

What was the cause of Mike's brother's Larry's death, also in his 40's?
NO he didnt. He only mentioned his son twice since his death. We talked guns, hunting and BSed alot. We didnt speak much about my family either thats not abnormal. We hunted and shot guns alot and road tripped alot. We even crow hunted, the man taught me alot of my redneck hobbies.

That was my thought. Sad story of true, and yes, folks can, and do, die from the ‘rona. 99% seem to survive though.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Originally Posted by Fubarski
At 6'3" 235-240 lbs, John had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all.

LOL
NO he didnt. He only mentioned his son twice since his death. We talked guns, hunting and BSed alot. We didnt speak much about my family either thats not abnormal. We hunted and shot guns alot and road tripped alot. We even crow hunted, the man taught me alot of my redneck hobbies.

You're a f a g.

You wonder why people don't post here. Because you keyboard warriors know everything there is to know about every subject. To the kind people here thanks. To others who cant believe good men can die from Covid, you have alot to learn. I hope death doesn't darken your door. There was zero political message in this post just a guy who lost his friend dreading a funeral, if anyone wants to spin it otherwise go ahead.
You wonder why people don't post here. Because you keyboard warriors know everything there is to know about every subject.

There isn't anyone to blame for the course of this thread, other than you.
I am blame because my friend died do explain. I see you want to back people who name call enlighten me. I lost my friend so I deserved to be called a F A G. I posted about the loss of a fellow hunter and avid gun rights person and I am subject to name calling? Sip on some more of that kool aid and enlighten me.
War vets who kill people typically don’t brag about it. That says a lot about you
No !
I am blame because my friend died do explain. I see you want to back people who name call enlighten me. I lost my friend so I deserved to be called a F A G. I posted about the loss of a fellow hunter and avid gun rights person and I am subject to name calling? Sip on some more of that kool aid and enlighten me.

You could have simply posted about losin a friend, without the sermon on the mount about bolo-19 bullshit.

You get called on your bullshit, and claim ta be a Trump voter, sure sign of a troll.

Get called on the troll bullshit, and ya pull out the war veteran Rambo killer crap, with a side of Dragnet.

You're gonna run outta cliche bullshit posts, sooner/later.
Aren’t homos allowed in the military? Not judging
He died from COVID. I didnt expect it no one did. I am a life long republican. I been trolling here for years???? I come here and read alot. What bullshit did I get called on. I politely answered questions. Then I get called a F A G. I served my country well and you internet heroes can go piss up a rope.
H5...Sorry about your buddy..I have lost two of my best friends from pneumonia,both under 50 and in good shape..That crap hits hard and your gone just like that...

Pneumonia is a killer for sure..
Thanks Sorry I went off. Just pissed about my friend being gone. I didnt mean to take it out on anyone..
Making hay out of a man's death is despicable.

Smells like complete bullshidt. OP isn't on here much (understatement), but feels comfortable enough to open himself up pour his heart out about his best friend who just passed. Just so happens to be the kung-flu, and when asked further questions has no idea of prior health conditions of his "best friend".

The obit looks legit, and I am sympathetic to the the man's family and friends, but the guy coming on here with this is lower than snake shcidt. Either everything is on the up and up and he's using his friend's death to virtue signal, or for political points. Or he's a random guy who took an obit and made up a story. Given his post history involving MO, he's either been playing the long game, or it's the former.

Then gets mad and claims to have killed men from Antarctica to Swaziland to the U.S. to provide bona fides so that we are nice in case he kills us too.
Only democrat voters think to commiserate online, about the loss of a loved one, from some contrived BS illness.
H5

Yes it iS real. I lost my good friend-gun-rifle loony- hunting pard 3 yrs come Dec. to C.... I feel your pain, sorrow, & loss!!!

Death comes in diff attire but it is DEATH nonetheless and it HURTS!

My Sympathy, and Deepest Regards to you and ALL involved.

Jerry
What bullshit?

Yeah, right.

Sadly I recently lost my best bud Mike to covid.

Mike was 48 years old, decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions.

He had a sore throat and fever one day and got tested within two hours they told him he was positive.

They ordered plasma and the Trump steroid.

Mike never wore a mask, he didnt believe in them.

Not sure if going to his funeral tomorrow is even safe.

I will depart with this Covid is real it killed my friend, there is no cure,

Where I live 11 people have died in 3 days from it.
What bullshit?

Yeah, right.

Sadly I recently lost my best bud Mike to covid.

Mike was 48 years old, decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions.

He had a sore throat and fever one day and got tested within two hours they told him he was positive.

They ordered plasma and the Trump steroid.

Mike never wore a mask, he didnt believe in them.

Not sure if going to his funeral tomorrow is even safe.

I will depart with this Covid is real it killed my friend, there is no cure,

Where I live 11 people have died in 3 days from it.

"never wore a mask, he didn't believe in them"

If that ain't a beacon shining through the clouds of atomized feces

Reads like a DNC commercial.
“Trump steroid”

Nothing political though....
Mike and I joked about the "Trump" steroid because the first gave him prednisone. I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend. Dont you think we joked about stuff why he was sick?
I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend.

Next cliche, right on cue.
You're just a 'reader'........but suddenly come here for a group hug concerning 'deadly' Covid?

He died from COVID. I didnt expect it no one did. I am a life long republican. I been trolling here for years???? I come here and read alot. What bullshit did I get called on. I politely answered questions. Then I get called a F A G. I served my country well and you internet heroes can go piss up a rope.

I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend.

Next cliche, right on cue.

He’s certainly got the foreigner syntax down pat.
Mike and I joked about the "Trump" steroid because the first gave him prednisone. I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend. Dont you think we joked about stuff why he was sick?

That Dexa whatever steroid they gave Trump is six times stronger than prednisone..I have taken prednisone alot thanks to some nasty hives nothing else worked on...The thing I find the most disgusting is how some doctors get it right and others put on a bandage and send you home..That's exactly what happened with my friend and pneumonia.Had they got it right the first time..Who knows huh..It happens all to much..
Well If I could delete this thread I would not a good way to honor my friend. I was just venting. I did not know it would start a political war. RIP MIKE.
Well If I could delete this thread I would not a good way to honor my friend. I was just venting. I did not know it would start a political war. RIP MIKE.

Yup..Not a good place for sympathy..It's like a biker bar,if you enter,you better be ready to fight..LOL

Who would honor their friend by dry humpin his corpse in order ta justify bolo-19 propaganda?
What bullshit?

Yeah, right.

there is no cure,

The CV-19 has a lower death rate than a BAD flu season.

That's FACT, and math does not lie, nor does Physics, nor does the proven treatments doctors have posted across the world.
Stick to playing with your wood.

Originally Posted by logcutter

That Dexa whatever steroid they gave Trump is six times stronger than prednisone..I have taken prednisone alot thanks to some nasty hives nothing else worked on...The thing I find the most disgusting is how some doctors get it right and others put on a bandage and send you home..That's exactly what happened with my friend and pneumonia.Had they got it right the first time..Who knows huh..It happens all to much..

Who would honor their friend by dry humpin his corpse in order ta justify bolo-19 propaganda?

LOL

You wonder why people don't post here. Because you keyboard warriors know everything there is to know about every subject. To the kind people here thanks. To others who cant believe good men can die from Covid, you have alot to learn. I hope death doesn't darken your door. There was zero political message in this post just a guy who lost his friend dreading a funeral, if anyone wants to spin it otherwise go ahead.

If only he had eaten a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Would you prefer "gay?"

LOL

If you wanted your friend to chuckle, you should have showed him your dick!

LOL

Tape a tampon to your face before you hit the wake.

LOL

Thing is, COVID is real. Outside the known-vulnerable classes, Wuhan disease is absolutely unpredictable, and for the unlucky, lethal.

I can see why H5 is in shock.

We don't have a vaccine, we still don't know a treatment that is a bona-fide sure cure. I mean, I caught it from my stepdad, up to my elbows in his toxic snot, I'm 60 and never felt a thing except a little stuffiness that is usual for me when I take road trips from the mountains to eastern Montana. I had a bunch of meetings all around MT during my "hot phase" and thank GOD I infected nobody -- but we distanced, didn't shake hands, and were masked when not jawing at each other during the meetings. So when my Dad called me to tell me he was in the COVID can, it was horrifying.

I basically blew off a couple of final meetings and headed home to get tested. At first, they refused because I was asympto. But I finally got a test after a day of grumpy phone calls and yep, I was positive after all.

Keep in mind, my case was pretty odd. As I was already positive, but clearly not hot any more (probably not at all), the DRs in the COVID unit let me have an hour with my Dad so we could take our leave of each other. I think we both kind of needed that, to have a real goodbye. It was hard, but less hard than just being walled off.

This Chinese crap is so insidious, just lurking there for a chance to jump down anyone, I just can't blow it off, I have to use a "reasonable precaution" protocol, give people space for their sake and peace of mind. I'm not saying we should be paranoid, but yep, this crap WILL try to get you if you give it a chance.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

Im pretty sure this group can direct folks to drs in their areas who successfully treat patients if tx is started early.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87797
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Thing is, COVID is real.

There's hundreds, if not thousands, of coronaviruses.

They cause the common cold.

Only a few have been identified, because there's no incentive to do so.

The common cold doesn't kill normal healthy people, and there's not enough money in trying ta cure a cold, to make anyone GAS about a cure.

Compromised people have been dying from colds for hundreds of years. Nobody did a test, even a fake one, about the death because it was accepted that the person that died, either died from advanced age, medical conditions, or a poor reaction to the infection.

Only purposefully generated hysteria is responsible for the concern about this year's coronavirus. It is likely no more deadly than a normal coronavirus, but that will never be determined because the data regarding the virus has been deliberately obfuscated.

The cold virus doesn't become deadly, because someone you know allegedly died from it.

The cold virus doesn't become deadly, because you may be related to someone that allegedly died from it.
It is likely no more deadly than a normal coronavirus, but that will never be determined because the data regarding the virus has been deliberately obfuscated.

Um, nope. When the total death numbers for flu for this year are reported next year, it will be hard evidence to how many died from CV-19 and what the percentile is, because their is a y/o/y average for death rates from the flu, and they know what the death rates are for a bad year, this year, and an average year.

The numbers will show they packed the CV-19 column, being the flu column will only be half of what it should be as compared to prior years.

It's already obvious now.
I’m very sorry to hear this. Real sorry man.

Prayers to you and his family.
I have an idea. Let's kill the entire United States of America.

Every other country in the world

Post all the propaganda you want from communists sources, the true death rates from other countries proves CV-19 is less deadly than a bad flu season.

I submit to you Exhibit A:

JAPAN - 1.3 / 1,000TH PERCENT CV-19 DEATH RATE

VERSUS FLU 1.3 / 10TH PERCENT Death Rate.

.0000134 PERCENT(CV-19) VS .00134 PERCENT (FLU)

That's ONE THOUSANDTH for CV-19 in case you failed math

Hard evidence there pal, and MATH DOES NOT LIE, but COMMIES DO.
Sweet Geezus, Tough crowd.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Post all the propaganda you want from communists sources, the true death rates from other countries proves CV-19 is less deadly than a bad flu season.

I submit to you Exhibit A:

JAPAN - 1.3 / 1,000TH PERCENT CV-19 DEATH RATE

VERSUS FLU 1.3 / 10TH PERCENT Death Rate.

.0000134 PERCENT(CV-19) VS .00134 PERCENT (FLU)

That's ONE THOUSANDTH for CV-19 in case you failed math

Hard evidence there pal, and MATH DOES NOT LIE, but COMMIES DO.

Sweet jesus do we have a sensitive one lmao... its just an article making fun of jag, showing the actors the put in front of the SC for that infamous youtube video... his frontline doc’s are fakes lol, its all political....
Thing is, COVID is real.

There's hundreds, if not thousands, of coronaviruses.

They cause the common cold.

Only a few have been identified, because there's no incentive to do so.

The common cold doesn't kill normal healthy people, and there's not enough money in trying ta cure a cold, to make anyone GAS about a cure.

Compromised people have been dying from colds for hundreds of years. Nobody did a test, even a fake one, about the death because it was accepted that the person that died, either died from advanced age, medical conditions, or a poor reaction to the infection.

Only purposefully generated hysteria is responsible for the concern about this year's coronavirus. It is likely no more deadly than a normal coronavirus, but that will never be determined because the data regarding the virus has been deliberately obfuscated.

The cold virus doesn't become deadly, because someone you know allegedly died from it.

The cold virus doesn't become deadly, because you may be related to someone that allegedly died from it.

That was really well written.

Remind me to send The Duck to your house so he can suck your COCK.
Wow ...See they're a Few classless fuc ks in here ........So you think this guy is coming here just for Political reasons ?
Hardly think so ....He's a Member on a board i visit ,,, Disrespecfull clowns ,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry about your friend
Originally Posted by kdog
Wow ...See they're a Few classless fuc ks in here ........So you think this guy is coming here just for Political reasons ?
Hardly think so ....He's a Member on a board i visit ,,, Disrespecfull clowns ,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry about your friend

160 posts since 2008.......

What board is that?
Originally Posted by ironbender

What board is that?

Or did you mean here?
I didn't read of any attempt to treat until day 4 after the positive test in the OP. No mention of any prescribed regimen despite the sore throat and fever. At a minimum some Vitamin C, D and Zinc should have been taken. At the first hint of a sore throat, I gargle with something to nip it in the bud. There's a reason zinc lozenges exist.

Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
I didn't read of any attempt to treat until day 4 after the positive test in the OP. No mention of any prescribed regimen despite the sore throat and fever. At a minimum some Vitamin C, D and Zinc should have been taken. At the first hint of a sore throat, I gargle with something to nip it in the bud. There's a reason zinc lozenges exist.

zinc and selenium work great fighting viruses
I am a long time republican. My wife is an elected official and we are republicans thru and thru and I 100% agree that I hate democrats, But there is no need to insult a guy who is morning his friend. I also agree that its 99.95 percent survivable, but that last .05 got my friend and it hit me hard.

I also believe he got [bleep] care and never should of been sent home with pneumonia.
Some guys get it and it's no big deal. In fact, some of them don't even know they got it. But others get it and BAM they're dead. Even hospitalization can't help them. Does anyone know why?

H5farm: You don't have to justify yourself to anyone.
🙏🙏🙏
Sorry about your friend.
Sorry for your loss.
I am a long time republican. My wife is an elected official and we are republicans thru and thru and I 100% agree that I hate democrats, But there is no need to insult a guy who is morning his friend. I also agree that its 99.95 percent survivable, but that last .05 got my friend and it hit me hard.

I also believe he got [bleep] care and never should of been sent home with pneumonia.

Thats wild.
Originally Posted by ribka
zinc and selenium work great fighting viruses

I wasn't aware of selenium. I'll file that away.

It wasn't an insult. It was so you could answer it, and hopefully stop the harassment of you. I just couldn't disclose what I was doing. I have deleted my posts, except for the ones giving facts about the virus.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, and I hope the memories of your times with a great friend will help comfort you through this hard time.
Thanks Elk.
Hardly think so ....He's a Member on a board i visit ,,, Disrespectfull clowns ,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry about your friend

What board is that?

Or did you mean here?

No another hunting board ,,,,,,,So post count means troll ,,,,,Have to Mark that one down ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

160 posts since 2008.......

So having a low post count equals TROLL ,,,,,,Got it
Thanks Elk.

You’re welcome. Here, go read the two links below I posted tonight earlier. Hopefully one day justice will be served against those responsible for this crime against humanity.

And don’t wear your mask. Masks killed more people during the 1918 Spanish Flu by creating bacterial pneumonia and staph infections, than the flu itself.

Fauci (Fakeci), and his communist brothers, know this today, and him, along with the communists around the world, are attempting to murder the population around the world to bring in one-world government or whatever their endgame is.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15345759/re-cdc-study#Post15345759

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15345796/re-cdc-study#Post15345796

Just when a guy thinks he's seen the worst of this place....
H5, Don't sweat the assh les here, they aren't worth your time, besides, karma is the bitch they won't sidestep.

What board is that?
Sorry for your loss.

Looks like Fauci thinks the case fatality rate is 0.6%. Seasonal flu is about 0.13%. Covid is real, Trump's failure to deal with it will cost him the election. He said we're rounding the corner when the same day we set an all time record for new cases. What a con. Looking really bad for him now and it's just going to get worse. Which is good for the country and the world.
Originally Posted by Paddler
Sorry for your loss.

Looks like Fauci thinks the case fatality rate is 0.6%. Seasonal flu is about 0.13%. Covid is real, Trump's failure to deal with it will cost him the election. He said we're rounding the corner when the same day we set an all time record for new cases. What a con. Looking really bad for him now and it's just going to get worse. Which is good for the country and the world.

GTFO you ignorant fraud fugk.
Why does it matter ? Iron bender
I did not know it would start a political war. RIP MIKE.

Then why use the singularly political terms like "Trump medicines" etc. Most of us here just didn't fall off the sugar cane cart last night.....Personally, I'd just stop posting...
Why does it matter ? Iron bender

Might be a place we want to visit.

Why can't you just say what site?
+1.
Sorry for your loss.

Likely very true. Trump should have at least admitted that he failed but his type of personality can't admit failure so thousands more Americans will die because of Trump.
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Sorry for your loss.

Likely very true. Trump should have at least admitted that he failed but his type of personality can't admit failure so thousands more Americans will die because of Trump.

A lefty from canada,,, who'd a guessed 😀... You and Piddler have pleasent evening..Bon appetite!!
Sorry for your loss.

You might be right
Originally Posted by ISRO
Sorry for your loss.

You might be right

You might also be a potato. You idiots don’t see the support for Trump is epic. Go to an unsafe, maskless Trump rally and see how many people show up. Go to a Biden rally and you couldn’t find enough people there to make a 1 on 1 basketball tournament.

It is hard to garner much of a following when most of your voters are in cemeteries, and the rest should be.
Sorry for your loss.

LOL! 1/2 a% of all deaths. And they had to pump the numbers with auto and other non covid related deaths to get there.
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Sorry for your loss.

You two should get an hourly room
Thing is, COVID is real. Outside the known-vulnerable classes, Wuhan disease is absolutely unpredictable, and for the unlucky, lethal.

I can see why H5 is in shock.

We don't have a vaccine, we still don't know a treatment that is a bona-fide sure cure.
Except we DO have cures. Do they save everyone? No. But then I don't know of any treatment for any other disease that is 100% effective. You have to begin treatment early enough, which it sounds like H5's friend didn't get.

Is there any talk of a malpractice suit in this case? There probably should be. He got the wrong treatment too late.
© 24hourcampfire