Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by H5farm
I am a long time republican. My wife is an elected official and we are republicans thru and thru and I 100% agree that I hate democrats, But there is no need to insult a guy who is morning his friend. I also agree that its 99.95 percent survivable, but that last .05 got my friend and it hit me hard.

I also believe he got [bleep] care and never should of been sent home with pneumonia.

It wasn't an insult. It was so you could answer it, and hopefully stop the harassment of you. I just couldn't disclose what I was doing. I have deleted my posts, except for the ones giving facts about the virus.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, and I hope the memories of your times with a great friend will help comfort you through this hard time.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
Thanks Elk.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by kdog
Wow ...See they're a Few classless fuc ks in here ........So you think this guy is coming here just for Political reasons ?
Hardly think so ....He's a Member on a board i visit ,,, Disrespectfull clowns ,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry about your friend

What board is that?

Or did you mean here?

No another hunting board ,,,,,,,So post count means troll ,,,,,Have to Mark that one down ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Work hard ... play hard
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Dutch
Wow ...See they're a Few classless fuc ks in here ........So you think this guy is coming here just for Political reasons ?
Hardly think so ....He's a Member on a board i visit ,,, Disrespecfull clowns ,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry about your friend

160 posts since 2008.......

So having a low post count equals TROLL ,,,,,,Got it

Work hard ... play hard
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Thanks Elk.

You’re welcome. Here, go read the two links below I posted tonight earlier. Hopefully one day justice will be served against those responsible for this crime against humanity.

And don’t wear your mask. Masks killed more people during the 1918 Spanish Flu by creating bacterial pneumonia and staph infections, than the flu itself.

Fauci (Fakeci), and his communist brothers, know this today, and him, along with the communists around the world, are attempting to murder the population around the world to bring in one-world government or whatever their endgame is.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15345759/re-cdc-study#Post15345759

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15345796/re-cdc-study#Post15345796

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am a long time republican. My wife is an elected official and we are republicans thru and thru and I 100% agree that I hate democrats, But there is no need to insult a guy who is morning his friend. I also agree that its 99.95 percent survivable, but that last .05 got my friend and it hit me hard.

I also believe he got [bleep] care and never should of been sent home with pneumonia.

Just when a guy thinks he's seen the worst of this place....
H5, Don't sweat the assh les here, they aren't worth your time, besides, karma is the bitch they won't sidestep.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Hardly think so ....He's a Member on a board i visit ,,, Disrespecfull clowns ,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry about your friend

What board is that?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Sorry for your loss.

Looks like Fauci thinks the case fatality rate is 0.6%. Seasonal flu is about 0.13%. Covid is real, Trump's failure to deal with it will cost him the election. He said we're rounding the corner when the same day we set an all time record for new cases. What a con. Looking really bad for him now and it's just going to get worse. Which is good for the country and the world.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
Sorry for your loss.

Looks like Fauci thinks the case fatality rate is 0.6%. Seasonal flu is about 0.13%. Covid is real, Trump's failure to deal with it will cost him the election. He said we're rounding the corner when the same day we set an all time record for new cases. What a con. Looking really bad for him now and it's just going to get worse. Which is good for the country and the world.

GTFO you ignorant fraud fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Why does it matter ? Iron bender

Last edited by kdog; 10/26/20.

Work hard ... play hard
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I did not know it would start a political war. RIP MIKE.

Then why use the singularly political terms like "Trump medicines" etc. Most of us here just didn't fall off the sugar cane cart last night.....Personally, I'd just stop posting...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Why does it matter ? Iron bender

Might be a place we want to visit.

Why can't you just say what site?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
+1.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sorry for your loss.

Likely very true. Trump should have at least admitted that he failed but his type of personality can't admit failure so thousands more Americans will die because of Trump.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Sorry for your loss.

Likely very true. Trump should have at least admitted that he failed but his type of personality can't admit failure so thousands more Americans will die because of Trump.

A lefty from canada,,, who'd a guessed 😀... You and Piddler have pleasent evening..Bon appetite!!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Sorry for your loss.

You might be right

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by ISRO
Sorry for your loss.

You might be right

You might also be a potato. You idiots don’t see the support for Trump is epic. Go to an unsafe, maskless Trump rally and see how many people show up. Go to a Biden rally and you couldn’t find enough people there to make a 1 on 1 basketball tournament.

It is hard to garner much of a following when most of your voters are in cemeteries, and the rest should be.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sorry for your loss.

LOL! 1/2 a% of all deaths. And they had to pump the numbers with auto and other non covid related deaths to get there.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Sorry for your loss.

You two should get an hourly room

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Thing is, COVID is real. Outside the known-vulnerable classes, Wuhan disease is absolutely unpredictable, and for the unlucky, lethal.

I can see why H5 is in shock.

We don't have a vaccine, we still don't know a treatment that is a bona-fide sure cure.
Except we DO have cures. Do they save everyone? No. But then I don't know of any treatment for any other disease that is 100% effective. You have to begin treatment early enough, which it sounds like H5's friend didn't get.

Is there any talk of a malpractice suit in this case? There probably should be. He got the wrong treatment too late.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 45 invisible), 2,242 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,097
Posts18,502,051
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.