Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Very sorry for your loss.

I have posted on several occassions the advice of great Drs who have lost no patients when appropriate tx was started in a timely fashion.

Hydroxychloroquine cocktail STARTED EARLY, or ivermectin or high dose Vit D. All with zinc sulfate, etc.

People just cant trust the deep state medical system to take care of them in DNC controlled areas.

Google Americas Frontline Doctors for treatments and pharmacy and headed by Simone Gold, MD or Dr Evette Lozano in Dallas area or Dr Shelly Cole at Healthy Success in Temple, Texas are great places who save thousands and even treat at risk patients prophylacticly

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

Im pretty sure this group can direct folks to drs in their areas who successfully treat patients if tx is started early.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/25/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
i read daily tman and the fire. I post seldom as noted. I am an avid hunter and trapper and retired so I read alot of websites but dont post much.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by H5farm
Sadly I recently lost my best bud Mike to covid. He was an avid Gun Rights and Trump supporter. Mike was 48 years old, decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions. He worked two jobs as he work for the State and wired houses at nights and on the weekends. He got "the vid" as he called it last week. He had a sore throat and fever one day and got tested within two hours they told him he was positive. He went home and complained about being quarantined for 10 days.

I called him every day and joked with him the way friends do. The first day he shot his new Xbow and cleaned some guns, the next he shot his Xbow again but said he was winded when walking to pull the arrows. All along he said his Covid was mild and no worse than the common cold.

On day three, he vomited and lost his sense of smell and taste. On day 4 he had trouble breathing. He almost passed out in the bathroom and his wife who was quarantined with him called the ambulance because he could not get up. They took him to the hospital, he got fluids, steroids and a breathing treatment. They released him 6 hours later told him he had pneumonia. I talked to him when he got home our last conversation. He said this vid is kicking my arse. He complained about being behind on wiring houses and missing out on bow hunting.

The next morning day 5, he was back at the hospital having breathing issues 02 low in his blood. They ordered plasma and the Trump steroid. We joke via text his plasma came from a democrat.

The morning of day 6 Mike was at 0800 he was moved to the ICU. Then at 10:00 put on a ventilator due to his 02 level being so low again. By 10:00 that night he would be dead due to complete organ failure and no longer being able to keep his blood pressure up.

We are all in shock. Mike never wore a mask, he didnt believe in them. Not sure if they help or not but he is dead. Not sure if going to his funeral tomorrow is even safe. I know that I will never get to hunt with my old buddy again. People die, we loose friend in my world he will never be replaced. Use your time wisely , you never know when its your time to leave this earth.

I will depart with this Covid is real it killed my friend, there is no cure, protect yourself as best you can 99.95% of people live. I hope you never have a loss to Covid but it is possible. Where I live 11 people have died in 3 days from it. You never know when someone you love could be next. I still whip out my phone to text or call but he is gone.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Show little compassion. He lost a friend who having two jobs was also very beneficial to society. This is truly a terrible loss on personal and financial side.

H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
yeah there is a big conspiracy here, I just happened to have an obituary matching what I said. Mike was a good guy we often went to gun shows and bass pro together. We hunted alot together. It just unreal to me how the guy is gone now and how final death is. Like many people, I didnt see this coming. Pretty much ruined deer camp this year.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S They ordered plasma and the Trump steroid. .

China virus survival rate statistics:

50 and under: 99.97%
60 and over: 99.6 %

sorry for your loss......

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by EdM
Curious if having pneumonia contributed..

Of course it did. If he indeed caught Covid first ( I suspect not), that compromised his immunity enough for pneumonia to get a run. Vise-versa works too. Both eff up one's lungs. If your lungs are all effed up, your blood is not oxygenating, and other organs are going to shut down as well.

If he had had pneumonia first (and who is to say he did not), it would still be ruled a "covid death."

With this flu, one CAN have it both ways, as long as it is all Covid....

CDC is now waffling these things as "Covid associated" deaths. Which is now accurate, at least.Being even mildly overweight is a big risk factor.

I read somewhere (years ago), that for every pound overweight someone is, it results in an additional 33 miles of blood vessels. I don't know if that is accurate, tho.

48 is way too young....

Last edited by las; 10/25/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
At 6'3" 235-240 lbs, John had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It is just a horrible virus.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Online obit?

Edit: found earlier post

yeah there is a big conspiracy here, I just happened to have an obituary matching what I said. Mike was a good guy we often went to gun shows and bass pro together. We hunted alot together. It just unreal to me how the guy is gone now and how final death is. Like many people, I didnt see this coming. Pretty much ruined deer camp this year.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
H5farm: Condolences to you and to your friends family!
Passing on at 48 years of age is simply a tragedy - no matter what the cause.
Stay strong.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Windfall
I’m not sure what it will take for many of you Covid naysayers to realize that this is real.

COVID is very real. And if this story is true as written, it's a tragedy, and I would be the very first to offer condolences.

However, there is definitely a "rest of the story". We have a "sleeper" poster putting up a very emotional post about his 48 year old best friend hunting buddy, dying "of COVID", And he specifically mentions him being "decent shape a little over weight and no real underlying health conditions". while failing to mention his older brother Larry also died in his 40's. And when you look it up and see his picture, he's a pretty darn chunky guy.

Now, maybe brother Larry died in a car crash. But it would seem that having a family history of checking out in your 40's would have bearing on this case? Maybe there is a little more to the story than "completely healthy 48 year old man dies of COVID". It's a lot different story if Mike was on borrowed time given his family health history.

And yeah, I'm probably a callous a-hole, but why does a sleeper poster try to put COVID back on our agenda?

Smells like an agenda. wink

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Amazing how many posts on this thread.......versus Biden scandal threads.

Coincidently.....virus is Trumps biggest problem.

Originally Posted by Slavek

Show little compassion. He lost a friend who having two jobs was also very beneficial to society. This is truly a terrible loss on personal and financial side.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Go kill one for him. It’ll be a trophy regardless.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What was the cause of Mike's brother's Larry's death, also in his 40's?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
I am not sure. Mike didnt speak much about his brother. Mike's son died a year or so ago in a car wreck. We didnt talk much about his family other than the death of his son.

Mike could of easily had a health issue no one even he could of known about as he never went to the doctor much. He was just unlucky I guess, the pneumonia really killed him in my opinion.

Last edited by H5farm; 10/25/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your best friend's brother died in his 40's, and he never told you any details at all?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Dutch there are nice folks that don't talk as much as I do.

That is me....

Illegitimi non carborundum

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
And half brother..........Terry Wilson.

Originally Posted by Dutch

What was the cause of Mike's brother's Larry's death, also in his 40's?

H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
NO he didnt. He only mentioned his son twice since his death. We talked guns, hunting and BSed alot. We didnt speak much about my family either thats not abnormal. We hunted and shot guns alot and road tripped alot. We even crow hunted, the man taught me alot of my redneck hobbies.

Last edited by H5farm; 10/25/20.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 1,635 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,991
Posts18,520,194
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.