Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
Mike and I joked about the "Trump" steroid because the first gave him prednisone. I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend. Dont you think we joked about stuff why he was sick?

Last edited by H5farm; 10/25/20.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by H5farm
I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend.

Next cliche, right on cue.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You're just a 'reader'........but suddenly come here for a group hug concerning 'deadly' Covid?

He died from COVID. I didnt expect it no one did. I am a life long republican. I been trolling here for years???? I come here and read alot. What bullshit did I get called on. I politely answered questions. Then I get called a F A G. I served my country well and you internet heroes can go piss up a rope.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend.

Next cliche, right on cue.

He’s certainly got the foreigner syntax down pat.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Mike and I joked about the "Trump" steroid because the first gave him prednisone. I assure I am just a guy who lost his friend. Dont you think we joked about stuff why he was sick?

That Dexa whatever steroid they gave Trump is six times stronger than prednisone..I have taken prednisone alot thanks to some nasty hives nothing else worked on...The thing I find the most disgusting is how some doctors get it right and others put on a bandage and send you home..That's exactly what happened with my friend and pneumonia.Had they got it right the first time..Who knows huh..It happens all to much..

IC B2

H
H5farm Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
Well If I could delete this thread I would not a good way to honor my friend. I was just venting. I did not know it would start a political war. RIP MIKE.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Well If I could delete this thread I would not a good way to honor my friend. I was just venting. I did not know it would start a political war. RIP MIKE.

Yup..Not a good place for sympathy..It's like a biker bar,if you enter,you better be ready to fight..LOL

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Who would honor their friend by dry humpin his corpse in order ta justify bolo-19 propaganda?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
What bullshit?

Yeah, right.

there is no cure,

The CV-19 has a lower death rate than a BAD flu season.

That's FACT, and math does not lie, nor does Physics, nor does the proven treatments doctors have posted across the world.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/25/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Stick to playing with your wood.

Originally Posted by logcutter

That Dexa whatever steroid they gave Trump is six times stronger than prednisone..I have taken prednisone alot thanks to some nasty hives nothing else worked on...The thing I find the most disgusting is how some doctors get it right and others put on a bandage and send you home..That's exactly what happened with my friend and pneumonia.Had they got it right the first time..Who knows huh..It happens all to much..

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Who would honor their friend by dry humpin his corpse in order ta justify bolo-19 propaganda?

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You wonder why people don't post here. Because you keyboard warriors know everything there is to know about every subject. To the kind people here thanks. To others who cant believe good men can die from Covid, you have alot to learn. I hope death doesn't darken your door. There was zero political message in this post just a guy who lost his friend dreading a funeral, if anyone wants to spin it otherwise go ahead.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If only he had eaten a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I am blame because my friend died do explain. I see you want to back people who name call enlighten me. I lost my friend so I deserved to be called a F A G. I posted about the loss of a fellow hunter and avid gun rights person and I am subject to name calling? Sip on some more of that kool aid and enlighten me.

Would you prefer "gay?"

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If you wanted your friend to chuckle, you should have showed him your dick!

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Tape a tampon to your face before you hit the wake.

LOL

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/25/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thing is, COVID is real. Outside the known-vulnerable classes, Wuhan disease is absolutely unpredictable, and for the unlucky, lethal.

I can see why H5 is in shock.

We don't have a vaccine, we still don't know a treatment that is a bona-fide sure cure. I mean, I caught it from my stepdad, up to my elbows in his toxic snot, I'm 60 and never felt a thing except a little stuffiness that is usual for me when I take road trips from the mountains to eastern Montana. I had a bunch of meetings all around MT during my "hot phase" and thank GOD I infected nobody -- but we distanced, didn't shake hands, and were masked when not jawing at each other during the meetings. So when my Dad called me to tell me he was in the COVID can, it was horrifying.

I basically blew off a couple of final meetings and headed home to get tested. At first, they refused because I was asympto. But I finally got a test after a day of grumpy phone calls and yep, I was positive after all.

Keep in mind, my case was pretty odd. As I was already positive, but clearly not hot any more (probably not at all), the DRs in the COVID unit let me have an hour with my Dad so we could take our leave of each other. I think we both kind of needed that, to have a real goodbye. It was hard, but less hard than just being walled off.

This Chinese crap is so insidious, just lurking there for a chance to jump down anyone, I just can't blow it off, I have to use a "reasonable precaution" protocol, give people space for their sake and peace of mind. I'm not saying we should be paranoid, but yep, this crap WILL try to get you if you give it a chance.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

Im pretty sure this group can direct folks to drs in their areas who successfully treat patients if tx is started early.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87797

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Thing is, COVID is real.

There's hundreds, if not thousands, of coronaviruses.

They cause the common cold.

Only a few have been identified, because there's no incentive to do so.

The common cold doesn't kill normal healthy people, and there's not enough money in trying ta cure a cold, to make anyone GAS about a cure.

Compromised people have been dying from colds for hundreds of years. Nobody did a test, even a fake one, about the death because it was accepted that the person that died, either died from advanced age, medical conditions, or a poor reaction to the infection.

Only purposefully generated hysteria is responsible for the concern about this year's coronavirus. It is likely no more deadly than a normal coronavirus, but that will never be determined because the data regarding the virus has been deliberately obfuscated.

The cold virus doesn't become deadly, because someone you know allegedly died from it.

The cold virus doesn't become deadly, because you may be related to someone that allegedly died from it.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1lessdog, 02bfishn, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,568
Posts18,491,848
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.