Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by kroo88
Piddles, don’t miss the second episode of this.

THAT
WAS
HILARIOUS! ! !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by stxhunter
It's hard to fathom that an idiot is practicing medicine.

He's not practicing medicine... I'll bet he pulled a name out of a phone book, and claimed it was him...

if he is really an MD, he has to be one of the stupidest to ever have that title in front of his name.....

personally I think everything about him is pure Bullschitt...
I'll bet he's some Raghead from another country and here of an academic scholarship...

If true, you'd think he'd of picked one with better reviews which would've been much, much easier as it would include just about any MD.

if he is really an MD, he has to be one of the stupidest to ever have that title in front of his name.....

Bingo!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Come see you.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The head pulling might not work so well. When you do that to a chicken it'll take off running and squirting blood everywhere. So you either nail paddler down through his jewels or pull one leg off first. That way you don't have to chase him around for the video. Also invite Jane Fonda and all the other hollywood libs to the party. Mommy's basement won't be big enough though.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Poor Paddler...Must be pure H-E-L-L for him to live in a Republican controlled state politically that also happens to have the best economy of all 50 states ...

Party affiliation among adults in Utah

as they say,"The Proof is in the Pudding" ...

Utah’s economy ranked best in U.S. according to 24/7 Wall Street

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 / 10:30 AM MDT / Updated: Aug 30, 2020 / 10:30 AM MDT

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah has recently been ranked the best economy in the nation. The top ranking comes from 24/7 Wall Street, a financial analysis publication. 24/7 Wall Street ranked all 50 states’ economies based on their five year annualized GDP and unemployment growth rate, among other metrics.
Utah continues steady decline in unemployment claims

The state credits the top ranking thanks in part to its low poverty rate (9%) and country-leading July unemployment rate (4.5%). According to the publication, Utah has maintained a thriving economy before and during the COVID-19 pandemic saying ‘economic conditions in Utah were far stronger than they were in most of the country’.
Related Content

Utah unemployment continues to fall but the pandemic is still disrupting jobs
Unemployment: Claims drop again, a total of 28% over the last two weeks

According to 24/7 Wall Street, Utah’s GDP growth rate was 3.4% when the national GDP growth rate was 1.9%. Utah is also only one of seven states with a poverty rate below 10%.
Other states look to Utah as model for improving their economy

Utah earned the top ranking in 2020 after coming in third place in the 2019 rankings.

Gov. Herbert’s office says that although the governor’s time in office is limited, that he remains committed to continuing these trends which have developed during his time in office. Herbert’s office also adds that building an inclusive economy that promotes mobility must be a continued goal for the state if we are to maintain these laudable achievements.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by kroo88
Piddles, don’t miss the second episode of this.

THAT
WAS
HILARIOUS! ! !

biggest enemy the whites have besides the non whites is white women. we have lost control of white women. first mistake was to let them vote. then the jews finished them off with feminism easy divorce abortion LGBTQ where 35% of females want to be bi-sexuals . they actually want to destroy what the white man has built

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by johnw
It's like this, paddler.

Three Supreme Court justices in 4 years.

Even if Trump should lose this election, the liberal agenda just had it's nuts cut out.

The Trump legacy is secure.

Every real American is grateful...

Sorry 'bout your life...

laugh laugh laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
What if Trump wins in a giant RED wave, Paddler? Do you promise to go bother people somewhere else?

Last edited by Switch; 10/27/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Of all the potential outcomes, I think Trump being crushed by a blue wave is by far the least likely. Seems much more likely that Trump will be winning on Election Day and the Dems will spend the following week trying to come up with enough fake mail-in ballots to overturn the results......Then when Trump goes to the courts we will be told he is refusing to accept the election outcome...….

See what thieves the Dems are? But what else is new.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Remember when you told us he’d lose the 2016 election? That was awesome!!!

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm going to buy stock in the company that makes these.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Too small. You will need a large wood chipper(Morbark makes good ones) and a large trackhoe or dozer. The commies have gotten so thick, it will take some pretty big holes to hold them all. And they all need to go.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s the Leftists who can’t cope with losing.

Conservatives keep doing the work of maintaining society and work to put forth a superior candidate next time.

Your projection is telling.

Fact is we needn’t worry because the Leftists of this country have proven why Trump is the man we need in the office and the voters recognize this.

You’ll be screaming at the sky again!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paddler
If Trump is crushed by a Blue Wave and Democrats take control of the Senate? Any of you made plans? Trump said he may leave the country, which would be the best way for him to stay out of prison. If he loses he'll spend the rest of his life in court, and his attorneys will require up front payment. Could be fun to watch. But what about youse guys? Any thoughts?

Here's another instance where the 'Campfire has a village idiot that is willing to stand on the tables and dance and all we can do, it seems, is tell him to get off the table. Honestly guys, The world is giving us all these freebies and we're not enjoying them for what they are. Since ignoring him is not in the cards, I suggest we see how far we can go egging him on. Let's see if we can get him to bite the head off a chicken. Let's see if we can get him to dance naked. He's obviously up for it. Why not let him do it?

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Come see you.

Laffin

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
piddle: I will get in line behind Gunner500.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
piddle: I will get in line behind Gunner500.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Laffin, old guys on the fire be like Don Zimmer when he went after Pedro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuYIN7y8Ew

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Trump is crushed by a Blue Wave and Democrats take control of the Senate? Any of you made plans? Trump said he may leave the country, which would be the best way for him to stay out of prison. If he loses he'll spend the rest of his life in court, and his attorneys will require up front payment. Could be fun to watch. But what about youse guys? Any thoughts?
Yeah, wake the fuq up and smell the Trump victory!!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Come see you.

Laffin

the brown stain down his mother's gluteal cleft utters. should I be nervous I'm being stalked by a gagger....laughing

Callnum the gagger and Paddler the pedo just can't handle it...

Last edited by jorgeI; 10/27/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

good one........

but that ain't the 'Swamps'

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1minute, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 53 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,912
Posts18,498,283
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.