Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Hope they don't all leave before voting to recall Governor Newsome. I understand the recall people just got 1,500,000 signatures and the special election will be this fall.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
My brother lives in Helena, Montana. His kids want to buy their first homes in town. Long story short: Prices are going up, up, and up driven by all the out-of-staters moving out of Kommiefornia or wherever. They are literally being priced out. Bidding wars on many properties. A lot of properties sold from views on-line with no inspections / no contingencies.

A friend moved to Coeur d’ Alene from Kommiefornia just about 3 years ago (she was ahead of the curve). My sister visited her last week. According to our friend, her house has nearly DOUBLED in value due to the mass influx of people escaping Kommiefornia and other states.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
grayghost: You have REPEATEDLY proven yourself to stupid to even try and save!
NOT ONE of the many folks I know here in Montana that moved from kalifornicationkopia did so for fear of the china red death.
NONE!
Top reasons were to get away from liberal idiots ruining their state (no offense meant) and their taxes were to high.
I don't know where you get YOUR information but it is erroneous to the max, dude!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I swear, 24hcf should be sponsored by the MT real estate association. There is more talk on here about moving to MT than there are discussions of BT vs. Partitions vs. Accubonds.

Have I mentioned the holy virtues of the 6.5 Creedmoore?

Damn... another perfectly good keyboard down the drain.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
grayghost: You have REPEATEDLY proven yourself to stupid to even try and save!
NOT ONE of the many folks I know here in Montana that moved from kalifornicationkopia did so for fear of the china red death.
NONE!
Top reasons were to get away from liberal idiots ruining their state (no offense meant) and their taxes were to high.
I don't know where you get YOUR information but it is erroneous to the max, dude!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

#varmintbeatdown^^^^^^

LOL
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Last year's increase in people relocating, And what would have given most people a clue, when stated since March... is the Covid-19 pandemic. People are moving back home and to less populated areas (out in the Boonies). Has nothing to do with taxes or money. trump fu****-up dense SOB ignored the virus leaving people trying to run from it. If you all would get your news from a legitimate site, you might know something.

Phil

Horse Crap

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Hope they don't all leave before voting to recall Governor Newsome. I understand the recall people just got 1,500,000 signatures and the special election will be this fall.

They can still request absentee ballots since the next election cycle won't have started yet. After all if they voted for him in the past they are allowed to recall their endorsement...
And given he said that he was going to try and enact a sales tax that would follow residents who left for ten years, they have skin in the game.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you want to "diagnose" a Californian (or any other state) emigrant for liberal thought and disease when they move into your area...I suggest you use their former zip code as the best diagnostic tool. If they come from an urban zip code, avoid them at all costs, they expect and demand that govt solve all their problems, and embrace all the taxes to finance those services. I have held the position for years that city people have a different genetic code than long time rural people. The county that I live in was once a 'retirement mecca'. Oh look Karen, aren't the mountains just beautiful? We should move here.....then two years down the road...we didn't know you had to drive an hour and a half to get medical services...the power has been off for two whole days, eek..my insurance rates are robbery, we didn't know there was no fire protection...the county snowplow just plowed our driveway shut, would you take your cat down there and open it?...we don't think your rifle range is safe, what if the kids wandered over there?...our dog would never chase deer, he is just a little sweetie pie...on and on.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I have signed 3 different Petitions to Recall this jerk
NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN
after they submit the Petitions they just throw them in the trash.
RECALL NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
People are leaving California because the "Virtue signaling" of yourself and your loved ones being gang raped... it's no longer palatable by some.

It really is that simple gay ghoster

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Listened last night to an Epoch Times podcast of a woman who is one of the recall leaders. They are shooting to get 2 million signatures, just to be safe .... figuring that the Kommiefornia Deep State will play games on certifying the signatures. They have to deliver the signed petitions to the registrar of voters in EACH county in the state (which they have been doing on a weekly basis). The registrar then verifies the signatures and reports to the Kommiefornia Secretary of State. They have until March 17th. to deliver all the signatures (will exceed 1,500,000 signatures), but they hope to have everything submitted by the first week of March.

Basically, Gruesome Newsom is TOAST ... and he is finally starting to figure it out.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
I hope they don't come to Tennessee .

We need a wall.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Last year's increase in people relocating, And what would have given most people a clue, when stated since March... is the Covid-19 pandemic. People are moving back home and to less populated areas (out in the Boonies). Has nothing to do with taxes or money. trump fu****-up dense SOB ignored the virus leaving people trying to run from it. If you all would get your news from a legitimate site, you might know something.

Phil

poor dumb Phil

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ftbt
My brother lives in Helena, Montana. His kids want to buy their first homes in town. Long story short: Prices are going up, up, and up driven by all the out-of-staters moving out of Kommiefornia or wherever. They are literally being priced out. Bidding wars on many properties. A lot of properties sold from views on-line with no inspections / no contingencies.

A friend moved to Coeur d’ Alene from Kommiefornia just about 3 years ago (she was ahead of the curve). My sister visited her last week. According to our friend, her house has nearly DOUBLED in value due to the mass influx of people escaping Kommiefornia and other states.

We get letters from realtors every couple of weeks wanting to list my two properties in north Idaho. We bought in 2005. We saw some crazy sales nearby this past summer. I assured the boys that we ain't selling.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm originally from California. From San Francisco to be exact. I left way back in 1968, never to return other than to visit with relatives on holidays or birthdays. They're all long gone and dead and AFAIK all my old friends are dead and gone. I've outlived them all. The only democrat I ever voted for was JFK. I met the man and he seemed a decent sort. Vote R ever since. We're getting way too many liberals here in Tucson. Our congressrat is so entrenched that a few years back no one would run against. He ran totally unopposed. Tucson was pretty nice when I moved here in 1979. Still not real bad but population wise it has grown exponentially and most have come from that state to the west of us. I'mjust too damned old to move so I'll stay here and watch from the side.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

211 members (222ND, 270wsmnutt, 12344mag, 44mc, 160user, 1936M71, 23 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,645
Posts18,533,746
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.