Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wow! I just saw this. I don’t know how I missed it before but I’ve guess I’ve been outside a lot lately. I’m glad that you’re alive and you had the presence of mind to take care of business when needed. I wish you all the best with your healing. I’m so terribly right handed that if I lost any digits off my right hand I’d likely starve to death. 😁

You have a great attitude Sir! God bless you.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Get well soon

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good grief Irving.
I am so sorry to hear about your accident.
I will pray that you heal very well.

PM if you want some info on supplements that might help the process.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
"Growing up we never had a guard or a tractor my dad would Jack up the car and put the belt around a wheel without the tire on it, scared the hell out of me."

We had one of those when I grew up. It ran off a belt on what was even then an old John Deere two cylinder putt putt tractor with a hand clutch.

That thing terrified me. I can't remember if I was even a teenager yet when it became my job to "offbear" as my Dad called it. I had to build up some nerve to get close enough to grab the billets as they were cut off and throw them out of the way. lt seemed like my Dad was working way too fast for the danger involved but he died with all his appendages and I can't remember any injuries or even close calls.

It was always on my mind that someone would trip and fall into the blade.

I can still hear the whine of that blade as it worked through the oak and hickory logs. And the way that two cylinder engine would bog down on the bigger stuff.

I'm sure Mother held her breath until she heard the tractor stop.

Hope you recover and learn to get along. Like my brother-in-law said about prostate surgery: "Life will be different but you'll get used to it" He did and so have I.

Life is bigger than fingers but I'd sure hate to lose them!

Take care

I
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by devnull
Sorry to hear about your loss. I've had things happen this year to my family that forever changed us. I lost my son in front of me in May. Forever changed.

I can't fathom that, its terrible when a parent outlives a child but to have that happen you have my deepest sympathy so sorry for your loss

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by devnull
Sorry to hear about your loss. I've had things happen this year to my family that forever changed us. I lost my son in front of me in May. Forever changed.

Sorry to hear that devnull.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 56 invisible), 2,907 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,550
Posts18,510,262
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.