Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.thekrogerco.com/communi...PDATE_20201026_ENT_1026&xg=131367854

This is a link that all Kroger card holders got if they want anything on sale. They have downloads with titles like, "Download Our Framework for Action".
What's this all about?

Krogers is not just the biggest grocery store corporation any more, they are now pushing diversity and inclusion.
The video has features the queer pride parade.
The flannel shirt guy is a gal.....i think. Who knows about the black red head.
The management went through diversity sensitivity training years ago and now I'm told by an employee that everyone is required to get trained who works there.

The entrance "guard" yelled at me 3 times at the top of his lungs to put on a mask and I stayed calm but firmly told him that I don't wear them.
At the front desk I had business to tend to and the normally friendly lady tossed a box of masks to me past the plexiglass barrier and angrily told me to put one on, because she doesn't want to die. They don't seem very inclusive to me.

What's going on with the big store?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not really a fan of Kroger. I prefer Safeway.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The Kroger stores here are called "King Soopers". Our favorite:

Clean, support the community, and don't allow panhandlers and ballot pushers in front of the store. I have never seen a hint of liberalism, outwardly, anyhow.

Will look into the internal politics. Thanks for the heads up!

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't know that duck911.
I like the local ones. I've shopped there since I graduated from high school. The managers are friendly and other work staff helpful.

I'm going to guess that it has something to do with a federal grant. That's only .02 cent guess.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our Kroger’s here are Fred Meyer. Their new commercials are just freaking weird.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kroger's is about as anti gun as it gets.
We don't support them.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Big companies like Kroger will actually have a diversity department, which drives a lot of their decision making. They delve into every nook and cranny of the organization, bringing their misery with them. Considering the current political environment, these departments are likely making great strides in their agendas. White privilege training could well be in the future for many of us. I bet it becomes a standard for incoming freshmen at public universities some day.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never been a Kroger customer. Just lucky, I guess.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Traveler52
We don't support them.

I remember when they said they would stop selling handgun/shooting magazines. Mine still does. They had a mag the other day I had never heard of, can't remember the name, but it specialized in the history of older guns. Think it may have had a model 12 on front, had an article on old police issues revolvers. But at $10 bucks, i passed. May have to go back by to get the name and check on a subscription for it.

Last edited by killerv; 10/27/20.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Kroger, Walmart and Meijer here....shop Meijer.
Used to go to Marsh. They closed.

Last edited by hookeye; 10/27/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Imagine the headline “Kroger does not support diversity”, then imagine the subsequent destruction.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What a load of crap. Just sell quality food at a good price, Kroger, and hire the best individual workers irrespective of race or whatever.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They've given in to "Woke" extortion.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I dumped Kroger. Meijer is so much better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There are 2 Krogers stores here, Fred Meyers and Smiths. We don't use either. If nothing else, their prices are too high.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Kroger's house brands sucketh mightily, besides being too high priced. I refuse to go into one.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Traveler52
We don't support them.

Super 1?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There are 2 Krogers stores here, Fred Meyers and Smiths. We don't use either. If nothing else, their prices are too high.

I wasn't aware that Smith's went to the dark side. When we lived in Utah and Idaho, Smith's was an excellent place to shop and had wonderful customer service. In Utah, I was on TDY, and both our children had diarrhea one night about midnight. The Smith's store in Layton bent over backwards to help her get diapers. Wonder if they still have that level of customer service.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They would be smart to sell groceries and stay out of politics.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
https://www.thekrogerco.com/communi...PDATE_20201026_ENT_1026&xg=131367854

This is a link that all Kroger card holders got if they want anything on sale. They have downloads with titles like, "Download Our Framework for Action".
What's this all about?

Krogers is not just the biggest grocery store corporation any more, they are now pushing diversity and inclusion.
The video has features the queer pride parade.
The flannel shirt guy is a gal.....i think. Who knows about the black red head.
The management went through diversity sensitivity training years ago and now I'm told by an employee that everyone is required to get trained who works there.

The entrance "guard" yelled at me 3 times at the top of his lungs to put on a mask and I stayed calm but firmly told him that I don't wear them.
At the front desk I had business to tend to and the normally friendly lady tossed a box of masks to me past the plexiglass barrier and angrily told me to put one on, because she doesn't want to die. They don't seem very inclusive to me.

What's going on with the big store?

I broke them the other day. Just tell them you identify as a four-year-old boy and young children are exempt from the mask rule. It’s check-mate because if they argue with you, their PC house of cards comes falling down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 7 invisible), 1,537 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,312
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.