Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Unsung hero risking his and his family's lives.

He’s trying to save his own ass and who could blame him. He’s dirty on that laptop and is trying to stay ahead of what’s to follow.

The more he stays visible the longer he’ll live.

This ain’t at all about his “altruism “ as some here seems to think.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't give a rat's ass about his altruism one way or the other. What I want is a Biden loss.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He said the threats are real enough to hire a SEAL team for security.

It takes a real set of balls to come out with real documents pinning biden to the mat.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't give a rat's ass about his altruism one way or the other. What I want is a Biden loss.

Yep.

Black cat, white cat,,,,doesn’t matter as long as it catches the rat.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
So, Hunter went from being part of a company that was negotiating with a Chinese business entity, expecting to get $10 million from them, to “all the sudden” becoming the “attorney” for the rep for this Chinese company (which, BTW, makes it possible for him to invoke “attorney-client privilege”, so he “can’t” disclose details of his dealings with this Chinese rep???? (Watch the last 3-4 minutes of the interview, and you’ll get this story.)

How convenient...

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by fburgtx
So, Hunter went from being part of a company that was negotiating with a Chinese business entity, expecting to get $10 million from them, to “all the sudden” becoming the “attorney” for the rep for this Chinese company (which, BTW, makes it possible for him to invoke “attorney-client privilege”, so he “can’t “ disclose details of his dealings with this Chinese rep???? (Watch the last 3-4 minutes of the interview, and you’ll get this story.)

How convenient...

Good post.

Humm, you have a criminal mind or are a lowye....

Sorry to repeat myself. wink

I wonder if Hunter graduated at the top of his class also? grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/27/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
About a month too late

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, Hunter went from being part of a company that was negotiating with a Chinese business entity, expecting to get $10 million from them, to “all the sudden” becoming the “attorney” for the rep for this Chinese company (which, BTW, makes it possible for him to invoke “attorney-client privilege”, so he “can’t” disclose details of his dealings with this Chinese rep???? (Watch the last 3-4 minutes of the interview, and you’ll get this story.)

How convenient...

The "rep for this Chinese company" is Xi Jinping. Hunter Biden was his personal attorney.

Xi Jinping is a Chinese politician who has served as General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party and Chairman of the Central Military Commission since 2012, and President of the People's Republic of China since 2013. Xi has been the paramount leader of China, the most prominent political leader in China, since 2012.

[Linked Image from duckduckgo.com]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Morewood: The international vessel known as "china joe" has left the port and has SUNK itself!
china joe you and pervert junior, the wannabe mafioso, have cooked your own "goose's"!
Good riddance to you greedy, anti-American, drug addled, holier than thou, perverts!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

How convenient...

The "rep for this Chinese company" is Xi Jinping. Hunter Biden was his personal attorney.

Xi Jinping is a Chinese politician who has served as General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party and Chairman of the Central Military Commission since 2012, and President of the People's Republic of China since 2013. Xi has been the paramount leader of China, the most prominent political leader in China, since 2012.

[Linked Image from duckduckgo.com]

Well, at least he wasn’t Putin’s “personal attorney”, right?????

“Sorry, can’t talk about it! I’m his “attorney”...

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Jake, RNC chick on Lou Dobbs earlier said 30% of folks at Trump rallies are not Rs.

And a fairly good portion of the attendees have never voted before.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

He’s trying to save his own ass and who could blame him. He’s dirty on that laptop and is trying to stay ahead of what’s to follow.

Yup, I'm fairly certain Tony ain't squeaky clean but them boys stole 5 mil from him and he ain't playin' no more!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yup, I'm fairly certain Tony ain't squeaky clean but them boys stole 5 mil from him and he ain't playin' no more!

Yup

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

At some level, he was probably an honorable man. As a veteran, I respect him being an ex Naval Officer. At the same time, HE IS a Democrat, and he was doing business with the Biden family. So he's no angel. He's just a guy who's life was going in the wrong direction, he saw the writing on the wall, and now his priority is self preservation. Hopefully, we can reap some reward from his primal instincts.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Jake, RNC chick on Lou Dobbs earlier said 30% of folks at Trump rallies are not Rs.

And a fairly good portion of the attendees have never voted before.

Are you commenting on young voter enthusiasm?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's clearly a Russian plant. First in the Navy. Then smearing the Biden family Patriots.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

At some level, he was probably an honorable man. As a veteran, I respect him being an ex Naval Officer. At the same time, HE IS a Democrat, and he was doing business with the Biden family. So he's no angel. He's just a guy who's life was going in the wrong direction, he saw the writing on the wall, and now his priority is self preservation. Hopefully, we can reap some reward from his primal instincts.

How most criminal organizations are brought down. Famous line from an old school Detective I worked with. “Somebody’s getting fu cked and somebody’s getting a deal, which guy do you want to be?” The smart guys wanted to be the guy with the deal and started talking.

Last edited by jdunham; 10/27/20.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To much to late.....the MSM...will never be trusted ever again..

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The question I wanted Tucker to ask: What was the business or purpose of this enterprise? Spell it the hell out.

I thought Tucker was the right guy for this. I think Hannity truly loves this country, but since he also does radio, I think it makes him talk too much.

This Bobulinski guy is well enough spoken that all Tucker had to do, which he did pretty damn well, was ask the right question and let the guy talk.

Looks like Trump might have been right after all, and got impeached for his trouble.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My favorite part was the phone call with the Biden family rep who said, “you’re gonna bury us”.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,402
Posts18,470,144
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.