Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

What or who is C UE? Just asking.

I misspelling of your mom's nickname.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[quote=Spanokopitas]
IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
This is good news, since you've never been right in a prediction yet.
[/quote

You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it. Early on I correctly predicted Romney, McCain, Biden and others. I was wrong on the Hillary as were many, many others.

How are you at predicting? Are you predicting a landslide for Trump? What is your prediction? Care to lay a bet?

As things stand now I see very little probability that Trump will win. Certainly no "landslide". I hope th Hell I am dead wrong, but I have to be realistic.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[quote=Spanokopitas]
IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
This is good news, since you've never been right in a prediction yet.
[/quote

You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it. Early on I correctly predicted Romney, McCain, Biden and others. I was wrong on the Hillary as were many, many others.

How are you at predicting? Are you predicting a landslide for Trump? What is your prediction? Care to lay a bet?

As things stand now I see very little probability that Trump will win. Certainly no "landslide". I hope th Hell I am dead wrong, but I have to be realistic.
I don't bet with cu nty old queens like yourself. Take your f a ggy shixt to the Dem underground where it's appreciated by like-minds.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
You should be used to being distressed when your wife puts the 12" in her strapon. Does she say, "Holler MAGA bitch!"
as she strokes your ass?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Is English your second or third language?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

It wasn't too long ago, that Biden was supposed to kick over so Hillary would appear as savior. That didn't happen either.

Would you guys get just ONE miraculous prediction correct, please? Just one.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it.

4 years ago:

So, tell me why didn't all those "girls" slap him upside the face? And why are they all coming out now and yelling? Could it be because they didn't get the job and now want to make a few bucks.

This is so much BS. And the sad fact is that he is responding to it.

He should just say, "Well hell yes I grabbed a little pussy, didn't yo'al no big deal now can we get on to important things?".

Hate to say it but he is going to lose BIG.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it.

4 years ago:

So, tell me why didn't all those "girls" slap him upside the face? And why are they all coming out now and yelling? Could it be because they didn't get the job and now want to make a few bucks.

He should just say, "Well hell yes I grabbed a little pussy, didn't yo'al no big deal now can we get on to important things?".

Lol, Yeah that was close.............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe you lefties should go and suck on an exhaust pipe now.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

https://www.yelp.com/biz/crow-and-bear-grants-pass

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Sold that property some years ago. Beautiful place. It's now called Apricity. You can look it up.

www.paracay.com

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Fubarski

4 years ago:

Lol, Yeah that was close.............

Hahaha. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Sold that property some years ago. Beautiful place. It's now called Apricity. You can look it up.

No interest in looking it up, but it's interesting to note that someone else could make a business run, doing the same thing, in the same location, where someone else failed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

What or who is C UE? Just asking.

Shows how much your knowledge of the events is not tuned in.

Ask your buds at the DU.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/29/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spanky, I will make a prediction.... Trump for the win, in a landslide...... wink

And another prediction, you will still be an arrogant fool and wrong as usual.... book it!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I will be happy to accept your apology after the election is settled.

Right now, sadly, I am predicting a loss. I will be greatly disappointed but not surprised.

I will be most happy if I am wrong. Just think of all the fun my usual "friends" will have calling me grade school names.

Anyone who says T will win in a landslide is beyond stupid and if he truly believed it he would lay a bet. Any takers?

www.paracay.com

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I will be happy to accept your apology after the election is settled.

Right now, sadly, I am predicting a loss. I will be greatly disappointed but not surprised.

I will be most happy if I am wrong. Just think of all the fun my usual "friends" will have calling me grade school names.

Anyone who says T will win in a landslide is beyond stupid and if he truly believed it he would lay a bet. Any takers?

That's all I need for a confidence booster today... grin

Here's your 2016 prediction right before the election...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I was wrong then and happy to admit it. I hope I'm wrong again, but I wouldn't bet on it. Would you?

You may want to examine my other calls on Presidential candidates.

Says a lot about your confidence, if you need a "confidence booster". I suggest you hope for the best but prepare yourself mentally for a disaster, because that is what is likely coming our way.

www.paracay.com

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I was wrong then and happy to admit it. I hope I'm wrong again, but I wouldn't bet on it. Would you?

You may want to examine my other calls on Presidential candidates.

Says a lot about your confidence, if you need a "confidence booster". I suggest you hope for the best but prepare yourself mentally for a disaster, because that is what is likely coming our way.

The pollster, Rasmussen, was on Lou Dobbs with the same election outcome assessment as yours.

Dobbs didn’t like it. I didn’t like it but he gave some interesting reasons for his predictions.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'll bet ya a bottle of wine, that it isn't wine you made, and doesn't have your bankrupt vineyard's fake label on it.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 42 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,286
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.