Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Down over 5% this week, today wasn’t a bad time to buy a little....

I know people who thought the same thing after Enron lost 90% of it's value in their portfolios, and they lost even more after they talked to insiders who told them, it's a hell of a deal right now...it'll come back.......they bought more in an attempt to double down.....the rest is history.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DOW futures bouncing 250 after hours so far.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
XOM – 31.45 (3-23-2020)

XOM – 31.57 (10-28-2020)

That’s sebbin SEVEN (7) months above.

And XOM gets booted from the DOW 30, and people laughed at me on here when I said back in March we’re looking at a financial Armageddon.

12 MIL unemployed.
BK papers flying in the skies instead of kites.
Debt highest in history, with never-to-stop presses running 24hr.

But we’re uh gunna have a recovereeeee…….weeeeeeee.

“Elkslayer you’re crazy, and have no clue what you’re talking about.” – says the swing traders.

“Wasn’t he saying back 6 months ago we wouldn’t have a recovery” (Paraphrased) - Ribka

“Go away………”

Uh huh…….yep…..tell me more.

I said 3 & 4 quarter numbers would tell the truth and won’t look good, and they aren’t looking so good are they?

I’ve seen some with retail knowledge state retail wrote off the Christmas season months back, when they had to order. They didn’t order stock, because they didn’t think they would be able to sell it in these economic conditions. Their people knew too, you don’t turn a wipeout like what just happened around overnight, and with online kicking their asses in sales, they decided to conserve cashflow to make it last, until they could figure out a way to compete, or just survive with a paycheck until forced to close.

Weeeeeeeeee……… gonna turn it around with Hospitality in the cellar, and stores and restaurants boarded up permanently.

Weeeeeeeee……..wear your masks…….you’ll be safe……..Weeeee……..

Vaccine is coming….We don’t need 10 years to make sure it is safe…………Weeeeeee……….we’ll be back to a 30K DOW…LMAO

Weeeeeeeee……….

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/28/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
DOW futures bouncing 250 after hours so far.

How much of that do you think is computer generated trading?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I know people who thought the same thing after Enron lost 90% of it's value in their portfolios, and they lost even more after they talked to insiders who told them, it's a hell of a deal right now...it'll come back.......they bought more in an attempt to double down.....the rest is history.

Apple ain’t Enron. Weeeeeee

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Apple ain’t Enron. Weeeeeee

Apple can't move product when the rest of the economy implodes, and people are unemployed and have NO money.

How does a stock rise when they aren't moving product, and making a profit?

Weeeeeeeee......Checkmate

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/28/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The market doesn't like uncertainty.

This.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
XOM – 31.45 (3-23-2020)

XOM – 31.57 (10-28-2020)

And XOM gets booted from the DOW 30, and people laughed at me on here when I said back in March we’re looking at a financial Armageddon.

12 MIL unemployed.

“Elkslayer you’re crazy, and have no clue what you’re talking about.” – says the swing traders.

“Wasn’t he saying back 6 months ago we wouldn’t have a recovery” (Paraphrased) - Ribka

“Go away………”

I said 3 & 4 quarter numbers would tell the truth and won’t look good, and they aren’t looking so good are they?

I’ve seen some with retail knowledge state retail wrote off the Christmas season months back, when they had to order. They didn’t order stock, because they didn’t think they would be able to sell it in these economic conditions. Their people knew too, you don’t turn a wipeout like what just happened around overnight, and with online kicking their asses in sales, they decided to conserve cashflow to make it last, until they could figure out a way to compete, or just survive with a paycheck until forced to close.

Weeeeeeeeee……… gonna turn it around with Hospitality in the cellar, and stores and restaurants boarded up permanently.

Vaccine is coming….We don’t need 10 years to make sure it is safe…………Weeeeeee……….we’ll be back to a 30K DOW…LMAO

Weeeeeeeee……….

3rd Quarter GDP released this morning... Weeeee! grin

The U.S. economy experienced the largest quarterly increase in history in the third quarter, according to the Atlanta Fed's GDPNow tracker.

Over the weekend, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's tracker increased its estimate of GDP growth to 34%.

That would shatter the old record of 16.7% in the first quarter of 1950 during the Harry Truman administration.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/4859354/

It settled in at 33.1%

Weeee!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
'What goes up must come down"?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It'll all come down sooner or later.

If Biden gets elected, it'll be sooner, rather than later.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Weeeeeeeee……….

ES91 will be by with his crystal ball before long... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
XOM – 31.45 (3-23-2020)

XOM – 31.57 (10-28-2020)

12 MIL unemployed.

“Go away………”

Weeeeeeeee……….

Incoherent.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by blairvt

Incoherent.

Weeee! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Incoherent.

Weeee! laugh

Since we weeeee in flush toilets....we are safe here.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
We're in a bubble. Higher stock prices that are completely disconnected from the actual worth of the company. Real estate at all-time highs and going higher. Millions of mortgages past due and little to no hope that they won't go into default. Banks being propped up by the Fed dumping money. Interest rates near 0% just to entice people to keep buying.

The crash is coming, and it's near.

Stocks first, wiping out 401k plans and putting millions of people who hoped to retire into McDonalds flipping burgers. Then gold and silver will drop as panic selling grows. Then real estate, with defaults erupting like a volcano.

Cash will be king, unless the banks fail, and right now that's a 50-50 bet. B of A was 3 hours from closing their doors during the mortgage crisis of 2008. Will banks be bailed out again?

High-quality bonds are the only safe haven right now. Treasury bonds went up 25% in the last crash. Anyone who survives this without loss will be in a buyer's paradise.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like market is forming a double top, which isn’t good from a technical point. We could get a small rip before it goes down, but I’m in cautious mode with tight stops.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I tend to agree with czech.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by czech1022
We're in a bubble. Higher stock prices that are completely disconnected from the actual worth of the company. Real estate at all-time highs and going higher. Millions of mortgages past due and little to no hope that they won't go into default. Banks being propped up by the Fed dumping money. Interest rates near 0% just to entice people to keep buying.

The crash is coming, and it's near.

Stocks first, wiping out 401k plans and putting millions of people who hoped to retire into McDonalds flipping burgers. Then gold and silver will drop as panic selling grows. Then real estate, with defaults erupting like a volcano.

Cash will be king, unless the banks fail, and right now that's a 50-50 bet. B of A was 3 hours from closing their doors during the mortgage crisis of 2008. Will banks be bailed out again?

High-quality bonds are the only safe haven right now. Treasury bonds went up 25% in the last crash. Anyone who survives this without loss will be in a buyer's paradise.

I've been trying to tell these people the same, but they enjoy cyber stalking me instead with kid games, and many prove they have no clue on how finances work or how the government hides the true numbers from the public.

You people who think we have a positive GDP have no clue, and it shows and proves you don't understand how the numbers work.

Go take a course in accounting, and learn how to read line items in reports, so you can observe how the government lies to your face as they manipulate the numbers to report lies.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Incoherent.

Typical liberal's response when they are clueless. They make an accusation, and fail to point out a specific item to discuss they believe to be wrong.

The reason they don't, is because it is them who are the "incoherent" one, and don't have the intellect to understand what was said, nor the ability to discuss the topic.

But....they're good at running their mouths, like all democrats who are clueless and can not debate the facts.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
XOM – 31.45 (3-23-2020)

XOM – 31.57 (10-28-2020)

12 MIL unemployed.

“Go away………”

Weeeeeeeee……….

3rd Quarter GDP released this morning... Weeeee! grin

The U.S. economy experienced the largest quarterly increase in history in the third quarter, according to the Atlanta Fed's GDPNow tracker.

Over the weekend, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's tracker increased its estimate of GDP growth to 34%.

That would shatter the old record of 16.7% in the first quarter of 1950 during the Harry Truman administration.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/4859354/

It settled in at 33.1%

Weeee!

LOL..no Barry, it's a negative GDP "when ALL the numbers are factored in", and has been for several decades, and the fact you don't realize it, says a lot.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,272
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.