-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think some of you missed the line about those items still being available for sale to customers. I would guess that you simply have to ask (assuming you can find a clerk.) As surmised, this action is due to the threat of mobs coming in to steal them during riots.

Looking at how stores are being looted at the drop of a hat, it does not seem to be an unreasonable precaution.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Check the work boot section. They are hiding the handguns and ammo in the boots.

Safest and most secure spot when the looting starts.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Latest on this from Walmart Corporate Headquarters is that they are removing guns and ammo from the floor in anticipation of riots and looting after the elections if Trump wins. In other words, they don't want the looters/rioters to be able to smash and grab the guns and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I think some of you missed the line about those items still being available for sale to customers. I would guess that you simply have to ask (assuming you can find a clerk.) As surmised, this action is due to the threat of mobs coming in to steal them during riots.

Looking at how stores are being looted at the drop of a hat, it does not seem to be an unreasonable precaution.

I asked, and was told that all guns and ammo were locked in secure storage, and would not be for sale until after the election.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/31/20.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Latest on this from Walmart Corporate Headquarters is that they are removing guns and ammo from the floor in anticipation of riots and looting after the elections if Trump wins.

yeah.

They said they will put them back and continue selling guns and ammo...

I'll not buy from them though. Anyone that blows over with the political wind, doesn't get my $$. WalMart has done it time after time.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They've just reversed that decision, based on the fact that the riots have considerably slowed and were localized to specific cities. (My opinion: They may have to reverse the reversal if there are widespread disturbances after the election.)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My good Rockinbar, would you not take extra pains to secure your guns and valuables if there were a rash of home burglaries in your city? Would that not be prudent and apolitical? That's all this is.

WalMart may not be to everyone's liking, but this decision is business-based - and entirely reasonable.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Another note. Just because a Walmart employee tells you something, does not make it so. Gossip is a universal skill, in case you have lived all this time and hadn’t noticed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My good Rockinbar, would you not take extra pains to secure your guns and valuables if there were a rash of home burglaries in your city? Would that not be prudent and apolitical? That's all this is.

WalMart may not be to everyone's liking, but this decision is business-based - and entirely reasonable.

Perhaps they ought to secure their entire store?

I damn sure would.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Far more concerning is the fact that Walmart gave 100 million to BLM.

They also actively support the f a g g o t agenda, to the point that some have been transferred to different stores and demoted simply for not actively showing support for the agenda.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Check the work boot section. They are hiding the handguns and ammo in the boots.

not when there are Mexicans around....first thing they love to swipe...then the black spray paint for 'tagging' every where.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
24 hours later, Wally World publicly announced they were reversing that stance...

and putting firearms back on the shelves along with ammo...( not hand gun ammo)

because guys like me, and plenty more were calling in and complaining about it

I criticized them for supporting crime, denying the public access for items to be able to defend their families, homes and possessions...Customer service gal said they had fielded a lot of those types of calls from ALL over the country in just 24 hours...enough to send a message...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
They've just reversed that decision, based on the fact that the riots have considerably slowed and were localized to specific cities. (My opinion: They may have to reverse the reversal if there are widespread disturbances after the election.)

Saw that in the news earlier this morning. Someone realized they effed up.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

They also actively support the f a g g o t agenda, to the point that some have been transferred to different stores and demoted simply for not actively showing support for the agenda.

This!

Like said, it is BUSINESS. THEY WANT all those EBT card holders to keep coming. Sucking on the government tit at a corporate level

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Yep. Fugg Walmart 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Latest on this from Walmart Corporate Headquarters is that they are removing guns and ammo from the floor in anticipation of riots and looting after the elections if Trump wins.

yeah.

They said they will put them back and continue selling guns and ammo...

I'll not buy from them though. Anyone that blows over with the political wind, doesn't get my $$. WalMart has done it time after time.

Yep. They were one of the first big retailers to pull handguns from their shelves. Fugg em!!! 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

not when there are Mexicans around....first thing they love to swipe...then the black spray paint for 'tagging' every where.....

I guess there isn't a safe place in Walmart I guess...lol alot of messicans around here

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My northern michigan wm didn't have any firearms in the cases. They must not have gotten the word.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Szumi
My northern michigan wm didn't have any firearms in the cases. They must not have gotten the word.

Michigan would probably be one they fear to “pop off”.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
The news has said that Walmart has removed them to avoid them being stolen in civil unrest after the election.

Yes, just a safety measure against the coming anarchists whole will be looting Wal-Mart after the election!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

240 members (260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 39 invisible), 2,207 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,031
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.