Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't understand how any gun owner could vote for Biden after reading his gun control agenda off his own website. Yet 2 of my hunting gun owning neighbors voted for Biden because one said Trump says mean things sometimes and the other said that Trump lies. I'm ok so your voting for Biden because you can't stand a liar who says mean things sometimes. They don't agree with Biden on a single policy issue but voted for him because Trump hurt someone's feelers.

Bb

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I don't understand how any gun owner could vote for Biden after reading his gun control agenda off his own website. Yet 2 of my hunting gun owning neighbors voted for Biden because one said Trump says mean things sometimes and the other said that Trump lies. I'm ok so your voting for Biden because you can't stand a liar who says mean things sometimes. They don't agree with Biden on a single policy issue but voted for him because Trump hurt someone's feelers.

Bb

What can I say...the world is full of fuckwits.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t forget economic devastation caused by the Green New Deal. Massive increases in the cost of all forms of energy while cutting the supply would make automobiles too expensive, increase the cost of everything, destroy businesses and kill millions of jobs. However the real goal of the green new deal is to destroy capitalism, not save the environment.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bb

Guys like that make me wanna puke.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Bb

My father-in-law is one despite being retired from the CG and owning many firearms. Thankfully his daughter is made of sterner stuff.

Yup.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bb

We call guys like the ph uck tards.. if they were my neighbors I would remind them daily they are ph uck tards and chuck a Book of Mormon at their dumb asses just because.. yell hey Joe Smith sends his regards and bean them in the head with the good book.

Last edited by 79S; 10/30/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
TDS is real.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Bb

Because there is more than one issue

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Don’t forget economic devastation caused by the Green New Deal. Massive increases in the cost of all forms of energy while cutting the supply would make automobiles too expensive, increase the cost of everything, destroy businesses and kill millions of jobs. However the real goal of the green new deal is to destroy capitalism, not save the environment.

Funny, I don't remember that happening.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
He voted for Biden. All I need to know, to know I hope he dies a painful death. Soon.

You know you love me. You get a chubby every time you see my avatar. You know your mouth waters when you see that little duck butthole. Reminds you of days on the farm sneaking into the chicken house.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 10/31/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
He voted for Biden. All I need to know, to know I hope he dies a painful death. Soon.

You know you love me. You get a chubby every time you see my avatar. You know your mouth waters when you see that little duck butthole. Reminds you of days on the farm sneaking into the chicken house.

It's that why you chose it? Seems pretty detailed for trying to make an insult....

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raspy
I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let us all Make America Great Again.

So you will be voting for Biden then

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
^^^^^^^^^^^you liberals sure are getting more ugly as of late, fear not, a couple three more days and you can crawl back under your rocks forever, your life, the way you think, will be over, Enjoy!

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

It's that why you chose it? Seems pretty detailed for trying to make an insult....

I have noticed that most of these new clowns insult in the same manner.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

That's detailed? Perhaps for the simple minded with ADD. Well, I can see why you might think so.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
^^^^^^^^^^^you liberals sure are getting more ugly as of late, fear not, a couple three more days and you can crawl back under your rocks forever, your life, the way you think, will be over, Enjoy!

I guess you all are wearing off on them

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I have noticed that most of these new clowns insult in the same manner.

No, not really unless you're talking about trump supporters. They are incapable of original thought and must repeat others.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Don't bother, you are already on ignore.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Don't bother, you are already on ignore.

Whatever shall I do! My heart is heavy. Please forgive me and take me back. This is worse than being unfriended on Facebook.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Jackmountain, say it is not so!

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,269
Posts18,486,588
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.