Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Isn’t it somewhat cyclical, though. If you don’t salute the flag or love this country, then you don’t support what it stands for. It stands for your ability to do that, so you’re effectively against your own freedom of speech/expression/religion, etc.

So, it’s my humble opinion that if you don’t love this country and won’t salute the flag, move the ph uck out and then hate it all you want from Libya or some schit.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Look back at the centuries of war in England and throughout Europe prior to our constitution. A good share of them were about religion, Catholics vs protestants. For the most part, neither side was Christian, no matter what they called themselves. Before our independence, much of the fighting had carried over to the colonies. Besides animosity between Catholics and protestants, smaller sects were completely outlawed in some colonies, like the Quakers for example. The founders were just plain sick of what had been going on for centuries and put an end to it with 1 simple paragraph. Cults like the JW's make a mockery of the Bible but it's their right to do so. Look at the animosity toward the Jews that we see here on the Fire. JW or Jew, God will deal with them in his own way and his own good time. For the rest of us, it's hands off.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Worse than the fuggin papists.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Irving_D
That's not what I said, I love our country and flag and have a tremendous amount of respect for it. I tell the JW friends that I do have that this the greatest country in the world and we all get to live in it and I want to keep it that way. But when it comes down to it they are hard working honest people waiting on God to set things right. I am not very religious anymore but I don't see how this world can continue much longer without God stepping in

OK.

But why would anyone want to be associated with a group that says you shouldn’t salute the flag?

Same reason anyone would associate with your sorry ass. They don’t have a choice.

Was your mother’s face the inspiration for your handle?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
You don’t believe that our flag should be saluted?
Do you? Very often the next step is running off to a foreign war and trillions more debt.

Yes I believe our flag commands the respect that a salute exudes.

Anybody that doesn’t is a fugk tard.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I had a chemistry professor in 1975 that was intense. I argued that I should get credit for the right answer, even if I got it the wrong way. He later became chairman of the department. I see on the internet he is a JW.

Other than that, JW is just two people ringing the doorbell.

I like the mormon boys better. I invite them in, give them water, and let them use the toilet.
Then I drink coffee in front of them and tell them they can't have any.

While you have them there, you could probably get some yard work out of them.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
They Don't celebrate chit from what I understand not even their own birthdays. Feel sorry for their kids...

Yep, sorta weird, sorta sad, especially for the kids who feel ostracized, especially around holiday time.

DF

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I tell the JW group I'm Mormon, tell the Mormon group im JW, then politely close the door!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Heym06
I tell the JW group I'm Mormon, tell the Mormon group im JW, then politely close the door!

Just tell both that you’re Jewish.

Covers all the bases including here at The Campfire.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Irving_D
That's not what I said, I love our country and flag and have a tremendous amount of respect for it. I tell the JW friends that I do have that this the greatest country in the world and we all get to live in it and I want to keep it that way. But when it comes down to it they are hard working honest people waiting on God to set things right. I am not very religious anymore but I don't see how this world can continue much longer without God stepping in

OK.

But why would anyone want to be associated with a group that says you shouldn’t salute the flag?

Same reason anyone would associate with your sorry ass. They don’t have a choice.

Was your mother’s face the inspiration for your handle?

LOL

It’s what your mother thought of when she grabbed my cock.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by greydog
In the United States, everyone has the right to worship as they wish. People also have the right to salute the flag or not. Plainly, they also have the right to be bigoted and intolerant as is demonstrated right here on a daily basis.
I strongly suspect, regardless of religious beliefs, the a--hole ratio runs about the same throughout society. GD

OK, Kapernick.

There you go. My last sentence, at least, has been validated. GD

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 5sdad

... don't celebrate Halloween?

I guess that they don't like strangers ringing their doorbells.

I agree with them. Halloween is useless pagan holiday that should not be supported by real Christians.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In the United States, everyone has the right to worship as they wish. People also have the right to salute the flag or not. Plainly, they also have the right to be bigoted and intolerant as is demonstrated right here on a daily basis.
I strongly suspect, regardless of religious beliefs, the a--hole ratio runs about the same throughout society. GD

OK, Kapernick.

There you go. My last sentence, at least, has been validated. GD

What you are describing to this dim wit is true Freedom to choose what to salute or not. It’s not his fault he doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand Freedom. Between genetics, being a drunk, and punch drunk he’s running on fumes.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If more Christians understood the origins of Halloween, they wouldn't celebrate it either.

We don't in our home, and we're not JW.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Back when I was a supervisor in a warehouse, I had one of my employees come to me and ask me if I would give him some advice. I said "sure". He said "my wife became a Jehovah's Witness, what should I do?". I replied, "William, I don't even open the door for them. I sure as fuqk wouldn't let one live with me!". He never asked for my advice again, but they stayed married.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A real Christian would never become a JW. So, if they aren't saved anyway, what difference does it make if they're JW or not? It's all the same in the end.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SuperCub

If more Christians understood the origins of Halloween, they wouldn't celebrate it either.

We don't in our home, and we're not JW.

Fugkin' nerd.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you? Very often the next step is running off to a foreign war and trillions more debt.
Yes I believe our flag commands the respect that a salute exudes. Anybody that doesn’t is a fugk tard.
But you do believe in a person's legal and constitutional right to abstain from patriotic gestures don't you? I believe in your right to feel disapproval. It's just that so many times in world history that all that saluting and rallying and oratory has led to the unnecessary military adventures.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What you are describing to this dim wit is true Freedom to choose what to salute or not. It’s not his fault he doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand Freedom. Between genetics, being a drunk, and punch drunk he’s running on fumes.

Clydesdale,

I have NO doubt your two dads taught you that.

LOL

You fat old bitch.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yes I believe our flag commands the respect that a salute exudes. Anybody that doesn’t is a fugk tard.
But you do believe in a person's legal and constitutional right to abstain from patriotic gestures don't you? I believe in your right to feel disapproval. It's just that so many times in world history that all that saluting and rallying and oratory has led to the unnecessary military adventures.

Says the registered democrat.

LOL

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,843 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,592
Posts18,532,460
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.