Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I live in Washington county, the reddest county in WI. I drive all over southern WI traveling to see family in IL and IA. I'm just talking WI here. I started counting Biden/Harris stickers/flags/signs in April.

Until yesterday the count of Biden/Harris signs was 7 (one was upside down in a neighbor's yard among a throng of Trump stuff) so the count was really at 6. Yesterday I set out for a 2 hour drive to see how the suburbs are going to vote. I went south through Menomonee Falls and down into Waukesha and back up through the country to Slinger.

Since April, my count of Biden paraphernalia now totals 12 sightings. That's one bumper sticker in Madison, one random Biden yard sign in the country and 10 assorted signs in the suburbs. On my drive yesterday alone I saw easily 300 Trump signs/flags/stickers. Please note all the Biden signs are the 18"x12" variety. Tons and tons of Trump signs that size, but Trump properties tend to have big Trump flags, 3'x5' signs, multiple signs per property. The enthusiasm is there and it is real... for Trump. It's not for Biden.

I'm not worried about all the naysayers about women in the suburbs voting for Biden. Those moms want their kids back at school, their husbands back at work and their streets free of rioters.

Trump is going to carry WI and FL by so much the crooks won't be able to cheat the vote here and in FL and that is going to lock up the electoral college for Trump. He'll EASILY get 20% of the black vote and 50% of the latino vote.

Now what say you in those other swing states? I'm looking at you MI and PA.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Enthusiasm FOR a candidate is a stronger motivation to vote for a candidate than voting against them because of hatred.

Yes- the die hard Trump haters (both Dem and RINOs) are a real force , but they will be more than cancelled out by the crossover Dems ,Independents and new voters who support Trump.

Last edited by jk16; 11/02/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In cold weather, President Trump had 58,000 come to a rally in Butler PA. Butler is pretty rural, probably biggest crowd they ever had. I am guessing that, but 58K in Butler is big time.

Going away from liberal state college into the next county where we have Friday supper, my wife counted 115 Trump signs, and 22 biden signs.
Funny but Trump signs get taken, and no one steals the biden signs. So maybe points for desperation count?

I think PA dems went the distance cheating in 2016. They said as much on TV. So I don't know how much more they can cheat. But I do know Trump had support in 2016, but now his respect is through the roof. I expect more republican turnout trumping more dem cheating. So I am optimistic. Guns, fracking, jobs are big issues. Our govener is an a.hole dem, and we are on lock down rules, and no one likes that. Another anchor for sniffing joe. Seems impossible that anyone could consider biden, so I am pretty biased.

https://newsla.localad.com/2020/11/...days-trump-rally-in-butler-pennsylvania/

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Florida won't even be close.

The Trump vs Biden stuff is 20:1.

And that's in the most liberal of their counties.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deflave

A really telling sign is the Dem FL. congress woman who is squalling about the LOW Black/ Hispanic turnout for Biden in Miami Dade county and how they have NO ground game to get out the vote.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've said it many times before. Trump takes Pa, Oh, and Florida easily. I just don't see Biden even in the running unless they there's voter fraud involved and I really don't even think that will help them at this point. Support for Trump is off the charts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't seen 1 Biden/Harris sign up here, lots and lots of Trump flags/signs all over the place, parades and Trump rallies too. Alaska will do it's part and help reelect him to a second term.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I haven't seen 1 Biden/Harris sign up here, lots and lots of Trump flags/signs all over the place, parades and Trump rallies too. Alaska will do it's part and help reelect him to a second term.

There is one in a yard on the road going to birchwood shooting range.. But that’s the only one I seen..

Last edited by 79S; 11/02/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Businesses here in Slinger have put up Trump signs. Granted it's deep red here, but businesses want to show their support so bad they're risking losing business.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was on the Central coast California yesterday, even here in what is supposed to be a very liberal area, there where at least 50 Trump to 4 or 5 biden, even though for state assembly they had signs for Democrats up but with a trump sign as well. Tons of blue line flags Too

Seems like even the environmental libtards can't stomach lawlessness and rioting. Would have to say that the riots this summer changed alot of people's minds.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave

I'm calling Trump in FL by 6 points.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Terryk
In cold weather, President Trump had 58,000 come to a rally in Butler PA. Butler is pretty rural, probably biggest crowd they ever had. I am guessing that, but 58K in Butler is big time.

Going away from liberal state college into the next county where we have Friday supper, my wife counted 115 Trump signs, and 22 biden signs.
Funny but Trump signs get taken, and no one steals the biden signs. So maybe points for desperation count?

I think PA dems went the distance cheating in 2016. They said as much on TV. So I don't know how much more they can cheat. But I do know Trump had support in 2016, but now his respect is through the roof. I expect more republican turnout trumping more dem cheating. So I am optimistic. Guns, fracking, jobs are big issues. Our govener is an a.hole dem, and we are on lock down rules, and no one likes that. Another anchor for sniffing joe. Seems impossible that anyone could consider biden, so I am pretty biased.

https://newsla.localad.com/2020/11/...days-trump-rally-in-butler-pennsylvania/

This is REFRESHING to hear. Thank you.

I predict Trump gets at minimum 272 electoral votes. Most likely 320-330. Flip a few states he lost by single digits in '16 and assume that portland is really pissed about the rioting, 360 EC votes. Then count in the 2020 factor... who knows what could happen. He could pull a 1984 and pick up MN.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think more people are worried about the rioting and violence the left has come to embrace than the media let's on.

We shall see soon enough.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Around here, it's 10-1 Trump signs....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Here in Denver, the ratio is 3-1 in favor of Biden. However, this is much much less than the feel good support of the "First Black President" and the "The First Woman President. No appeal this time around and I think many won't bother.

Sad but true. I don't know if there are enough rural voters to overcome this communist commode.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Georgia and Florida will go easily to Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden can count on Dane, Milwaukee, Rock, Bayfield, and Ashland counties. Likely take LaCrosse and Eau Claire counties. Wont be enough for him. Everything else is going to go Trump in a big way.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Redneck
Around here, it's 10-1 Trump signs....

I just drove to Oxford and back. 200+ miles of mostly non freeway through Wisconsin. There was a lot of Trump signs.
One thing I did notice that a heck of a lot of farms had Biden signs. Drive by houses and it all Trump, hit a farm and it has a huge Biden/Harris sign.
Couldn't figure it out.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Midwestern farmers tend to be idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope you're right & that what you're seeing translates to votes.

MM

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 257_X_50, 27 invisible), 2,047 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,191
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.