Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
acy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Lot's of people. Standing room only. Good mix of young to old, male and female. Tons of enthusiasm. On the drive here, Trump signs everywhere. Doubt we saw a dozen biden signs. If Trump doesn't win Michigan, you'll never convince me that considerable fraud wasn't involved. Looking forward to voting tomorrow.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by acy
If Trump doesn't win Michigan, you'll never convince me that considerable fraud wasn't involved. Looking forward to voting tomorrow.

+1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MAGAA!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by acy
Lot's of people. Standing room only. Good mix of young to old, male and female. Tons of enthusiasm. On the drive here, Trump signs everywhere. Doubt we saw a dozen biden signs. If Trump doesn't win Michigan, you'll never convince me that considerable fraud wasn't involved. Looking forward to voting tomorrow.

Didn't realize he was going to be in TC today. Glad to hear that he's well represented. I'm north of you an hour or so in little TC, (Petoskey) and the sign split is about even, with 85% of support for Sleepy Joe coming from the well off types.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by acy
If Trump doesn't win Michigan, you'll never convince me that considerable fraud wasn't involved. Looking forward to voting tomorrow.

+1

++1

I didn't want to be #2.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just got back from Newberry its about 70%- Trump signs and many large muti-signs.... Sleepy Joe and the Hoe 30%.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Michigan 1 of 50 states he'll win tomorrow!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by acy

I think you could have found a bunch of Biden signs if you drove through the city proper. TC is a spot of blue surrounded by a sea of red.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
MAGA, baby.

I voted Oct 20th in person, second day of early voting. Tracked my vote online to make sure it got counted.

LOTS of Conservative Republicans voting tomorrow from my circle of friends.

One of my buds in Miami along with another friend of his will be at the polls at 6:30 a.m., 1/2 hour before they open, to vote straight Republican ticket.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We’re heading to the school (our precinct) at 6:15-6:30 am.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the home of Michael Moore is going Trump?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Live in TC, live TV now, just didn't feel like fighting the crowds. Voted early, it's just wait and see for the next few days.

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Went trick or treating in a subdivision in my town. Not a single biden sign. Shid ton of trump. 20 miles east of muskegon

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Went trick or treating in a subdivision in my town. Not a single biden sign. Shid ton of trump. 20 miles east of muskegon

Great news.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Szumi
Originally Posted by acy

I think you could have found a bunch of Biden signs if you drove through the city proper. TC is a spot of blue surrounded by a sea of red.

How about Gaylord. Anyone been through there?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Szumi
Originally Posted by acy

How about Gaylord. Anyone been through there?

Just on the highway, (I75) last weekend. Gaylord is pretty down to earth. I'm certain that Trump is safe there.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
A
acy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Last time I was through Gaylord was about a month ago. Lots more Trump than biden at that time.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
We’re heading to the school (our precinct) at 6:15-6:30 am.

Don’t forget your faithful sidekick renegade I think the last time he voted was in 84..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Working in Grand Rapids, surprisingly I think trump is safe there also. For a while, going through Grandville it was alot of biden signs but recently trump has been outnumbering biden.

Muskegon could go either way. Driving to LC walker arena for my daughter's hockey practices last week, seen a ton of trump signs in Muskegon.

Guess we will see how many mail in ballots the left finds after the election.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Wife and will be voting for Trump in the morning!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

370 members (1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,724
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.