Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
4th of July a little 12 year old girl went missing. the police found her body yesterday with the help of a person of interest.
The person of interest is a sex offender who has failed to register his location with local police as required by law....here is where it gets real interesting ....immigration has the guy in custody he is from Thialand and my guess he is not supposed to be in this country as he is a convicted sex offender, or perhaps, and just perhaps the system let this little girl down by letting this monster stay here after he pled his original offence down to level 1 sex offender. He raped a child. but it was ok he the child was a family member. He is now a "person of interest" in several other missing kid cases. My guess is this monster is the perp in some if not all of the other missing kid cases he is being looked into for. Wow I surely would not want to be his court appointed attourney.
Perhaps some well meaning citizen ought slip a rope into his cage and hope he does the right thing after he tells all.

Bullwnkl.

Last edited by Bullwnkl; 07/13/07.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like that would happen in Tacoma, too efin' liberal there. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Sad but too true.....I would buy the bullet if we could pop the perp. Hey there is a new name for a vidio game....POP THE PERP...

Bullwnkl.

Business as usual
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If you really want to have a look at the perversion that's all around us, check out the "perverted justice" site. Made me literally sick to my stomach to find out that the 34 year old POS that was laying tile in my home was one of those "Dateline" pukes. It's an eye-opening site but learning one of life's realities the hard way was not comforting at all!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too bad the sumbitch that done this wasn't shot escaping custody or resisting arrest mad

HBB

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Sad.
You know if given the chance to do the "right" thing, he hasn't made those choices so far. It'll be another case of criminal insanity, sent for rehabilitation, bam....6 years later he's deemed fit for society.
If it were my daughter, well, you can guess what happens....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somebody ought to feed the sumbitch a tall, cold, glass af anti-freeze.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
POS like him shouldn't "get off"... or be allowed to "plead out". If found "guilty", they should be put to death because there's no way to "fix" their minds and their inclination to be sex perverts who steal a child's childhood and possibly turn that child into a pervert just like them !~!~!

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The way so many of these child sex abuse cases are plead down to ensure some sort of conviction is a travesty . I have seen first hand just how much damage these peices of human trash cause. My oldest son is a boy we adopted . His "bio family" both "mother and Father" ( makes me sick to call them that !) were abusing him and their younger boy from the time the kids were about 2 years old til My boy turned 8 . All kinds of PREVERSE acts were done to these poor kids . We met our boy when he was almost 10 . he was and still is a very sweet and charming child but much of his past has stayed with him . The reason we adopted was our doctor told us we could have children, so we started looking and found this boy. Just a few weeks after he was "ours" , my wife tells me she is pregnant , two years later another one came along ! Now we have THREE !! Sadly the past caught up to our boy and he started acting out on some very dangerouos impulses. He is now in an instituion in an effort to "reform" him and give him some shot at a normal life in the future. I pray every day that God will provide the means to undo the mental damage and warpped sense of right and wrong this poor boy ( MY boy) recieved through no fault of his own. Yes he is now making choices, but he is making them based on lessons taught by a sick twisted pervert that should have died painfully many years ago. I know the Bible tells me I am supposed to forgive , but with these matters I just can't find it in my heart. The damage these monsters cause is so sever and long lasting it deserve the worst punishment imaginable.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Some immigrants rights group will undoubtly say his actions are part of his culture and he is simply missunderstood. We need to show compasion to such individuals afterall they are here to make a better life for themselves. Besides the lives of children have little value in his culture thus we need to honor his culture and forget ours blah blah blah.......send them all back to where they came from.

Bullwnkl.

Business as usual
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Send them back hell, anyone that abuses a child period, Needs to be put down like a rabid animal!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Has this been reported on the MSM? If it has not, any bets on if it will?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bullwnkl
Some immigrants rights group will undoubtly say his actions are part of his culture and he is simply missunderstood. We need to show compasion to such individuals afterall they are here to make a better life for themselves. Besides the lives of children have little value in his culture thus we need to honor his culture and forget ours blah blah blah.......send them all back to where they came from.
Bullwnkl.

Wasn't it legal in certain States for girls as young as 12 to marry? Is that still the case? I assume with the right to marry came the right of sexual relations?

Its sad to say, but in some countries child sexual abuse is accepted as the "norm"..

Last year the British press carried numerous stories about such cases in the Pitcairn Islands where abuse was endemic and touted as "normal" way of life.

Even closer to home, look at the abuse carried out by members of the Catholic Church; even more wide spread and this time on an international scale..

I'm not sure even castration is a sure fire way of "treating" these offenders; capital punishment would be my favoured sentence for the more serious instances...

Regards,

Pete

Last edited by Pete E; 07/15/07.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Capital punishment after a prolonged session of torture equal to that inflicted on the child by the perp.

Bullwnkl.

Business as usual
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big prison, general population, and a bright yellow T-shirt that tells his crime. Give him about a month in there and then hook a chain around his neck, tie it to a bumper and let the kid's parents take turns driving around the block.....really slowly.

beati pacifici quoniam filii Dei vocabuntur Matthew 5:9
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No no, not his neck...hook the chain somewhere else.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is a huge case of the system failing society yet again. Yes this sick pervert did plea down a incest/rape charge, but he still was found guilty of a felony and served time on it. This idiot got out and initially registered his address like the law says, btut hat is where he quit following the laws and he ever checked in or updated his address as required by law so noone was keeping track of him.

The thing that really frys my ass is i know several Tacoma police officers and according to them federal law states that an immigrant convicted of a felony must be immediatley deported after serving their sentence, so this douchebag should have been out of here years ago never to return to U.S. soil

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
It is looking like this pervert is the prime suspect in the killing of another young girl in Lakewood....if this is so heads at immigration need to roll...why was this guy still running loose after being convicted of child molestion and now probably killing our children. The excuse that law enforcement is just too busy does not wash.Immigration needs to get off of their azz and do their job. yeah rite thats gonna happen as long our government wants illegal immigration. We are soon to be prisoners in our own country, besieged by invaders who rape and murder us and our children and who the people that are charged with protecting us from invaders welcome them with open arms. Who do you trust....45 ACP and a few close friends thats who.

Bullwnkl.

Business as usual

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 406_SBC, 2ndwind, 6MMWASP, 16 invisible), 1,851 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,806
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.