Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hello all:

Does it make sense that 2020 very well could be the highest turnout in US history?

Could it be bigger than the first black candidate in 2008, and 2016’s first woman? Looks like it. So senile white Joe Biden gets a higher turnout than hose two within the Democratic Party? Somehow, that seems very, very odd to me.

Also,

How could Trump blow out and over perform in Ohio, but go backwards in MI and WI? How could Trump over perform and blow out in FL but be razor thin in GA?

Here are my points.

If big tech billionaires help raise $160 million on two Senate races that they had no chance of winning (Graham and McConnell), how much could they spend if they had the financial means to plan a scheme to produce ballots in a weird mail in ballot year? Maybe this is why Democrats were hell bent on mail in ballots and defended them to the death?

You can’t tell me that widow McCain has more sway over AZ Republicans than Trump does.

I don’t have a sliver of evidence, but there is a lot of big weirdness here.

Anyone else feeling like this? Meaning, some things just don’t make sense at all?

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Its called election fraud.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Massive massive fraud all over. Most illegitimate election in US history.

And the thing is, forget all the hi tech stuff. That wasn’t the way it was done. It was done with mail in ballots and simply inventing ballots out of thin air.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/05/20.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Seen it all before -- in Africa. (Let THAT sink in.) Next go-round "the opposition candidate" gets discovered beaten beyond recognition on the game reserve under some thornbush and "the wild animals did it!"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am thinking that real people did not fill out these ballots. They exported the driver license and voter ID's from people in certain states had them researched and then had them printed out professionally by a third party in a foreign country. Think CHINESE.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Biden's 12:30 appearance was staged because they knew this was about to go down.

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And the thing is, forget all the hi tech stuff. That wasn’t the way it was done. It was done with mail in ballots and simply inventing ballots out of thin air.

What I was referring to was the available funds from places like Silicon Valley to finance such a scam.

How many people can you bribe effectively with $20M? $50M? $100M?

I am not a conspiracy person at all. But way too many really weird things happened in this election. Again, Trump blows out FL over 2016, but razor thin in GA??

If I am missing something, please chime in.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cities are the biggest problem. How that’s ever going to change, who the hell knows....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by JoeBob

What I was referring to was the available funds from places like Silicon Valley to finance such a scam.

How many people can you bribe effectively with $20M? $50M? $100M?

I am not a conspiracy person at all. But way too many really weird things happened in this election. Again, Trump blows out FL over 2016, but razor thin in GA??

If I am missing something, please chime in.

Bloomberg was paying campaign people 8500 a month for low level operatives. They sure tried as hell. How anyone can have a FB or Twitter account is completely beyond me.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
"How", you ask? Cheating by the left..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
It is not about who has the most votes. It is about who counts the votes. The D's have always been the party of voter fraud. We knew there would be a coordinated effort to steal the election, but this is more massive than I had imagined possible.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Voter fraud from the top like this has never before been seen. You're wrong about the evidence. It's out in the open and obvious. The evidence is clear and overwhelming. Inexplicably, the counters in key states, where Trump had solid leads, suddenly decided that they were going to stop counting at 3:00 AM and go to sleep. Then, when they start counting again hours later, huge packages (hundreds of thousands) of 100% Biden votes are suddenly discovered, and the chart line goes straight up just high enough to put Biden over Trump. Also, Trump poll watchers were, in key polling places, illegally kept from coming anywhere near the ballots, so were prevented from verifying their legitimacy before they were put into the voting machines. That's just the beginning of the evidence for massive voter fraud carried out from the top.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
we might as well be living in Zimbabwe this is the kind of thing they do there.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This is a blatant theft of the republic.

And it is bigger than just a bunch of dumb fugks in PA, MI, and WI.

How is it that all the major networks refused to call the same states at the same time. Despite an overwhelmingly lead by Trump.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MSN claiming “Trump” wants an unwarranted recount.

Hello?

50% of the country does....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
This is a blatant theft of the republic.

And it is bigger than just a bunch of dumb fugks in PA, MI, and WI.

How is it that all the major networks refused to call the same states at the same time. Despite an overwhelmingly lead by Trump.

They needed time to figure out exactly how many Biden votes they needed to manufacture (then "find") in order to put him barely over Trump in the count in key battleground states.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This....in so many ways.

The media perpetrated another round of hoax polls.

Republicans allowed loosening of voting requirements.....covid, you know.

What is an acceptable amount of voter fraud?

Right now......fraud is.....everything to gain, nothing really to lose.

Imagine if it was ever determined voter fraud elected a Republican.

Originally Posted by Pat85
Its called election fraud.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mail in votes should be received and counted before Election Day, then the numbers reported as polls close.

How phuqqing hard is this?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
On the day before the election I posted that the Democrats were "too sure and too smug". They knew they had it stolen. 2016 wasn't going to happen again.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 16bore
Mail in votes should be received and counted before Election Day, then the numbers reported as polls close.

How phuqqing hard is this?

This is the Left’s answer to this question; always interesting in our digital age how “news organizations” don’t hyperlink factual claims made within their articles such as the laws cited herein restricting early counting:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ike-pennsylvania-and-michigan/index.html

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1936M71, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,655 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,856
Posts18,497,066
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.