Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

MSN has a map: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/results-map

If you look, the totals show Biden way ahead needing only one state left to win. However, if you look at those states:
- GA and NC both say 100% reporting with Trump winning, that's another 31 electors to Trump
- PA he has a 200K vote lead with 13% left to count, so don't give that to anyone
- alaska is only 51% reporting but he is 2 to 1 lead, that's another 3 electors

- Nevada is the toss up: 25% left to count, less than 8000 votes apart with Biden in the lead.

So, Trump is really at 214+31(GA/NC), so 244, Add alaska to 247

If you call PA to Trump, he's at 267, Biden 264

With Nevada as the decider.

Why is the media not calling NC/GA which are at 100%?

To soften everybody up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave

If you look, the totals show Biden way ahead needing only one state left to win. However, if you look at those states:
- GA and NC both say 100% reporting with Trump winning, that's another 31 electors to Trump
- PA he has a 200K vote lead with 13% left to count, so don't give that to anyone

- Nevada is the toss up: 25% left to count, less than 8000 votes apart with Biden in the lead.

To soften everybody up.

...whether Biteme "wins" or not.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You best hope it is because Trump has his hands around someones throat and they are about to spill....while someone comes up with who will take the fall....Other than that Clinton had the standings, but she didn't get her tiara....

Last edited by battue; 11/05/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Raeford
Is Arizona a done deal[Biden]?

Larry Cudlow was on Hannity last night and explained how most likely AZ will be flipped over to Trump. Estimates are a win by around 30k votes as the votes left to count are in typically red districts. Subtract the 11 for AZ from Hiden and add the to Trump along with all the other state totals that will be called for Trump and it will be 4 more years! It just will take some time to get it all straightened out.

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by erikj
The media is conditioning us for a Biden win. They're buying time while officials fix the results.

They’re also setting the groundwork to call any Trump win “illegitimate” so the resistance can continue.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The longer this goes on, the more positive I am of Trump coming out on top......someone may be trying to figure out how to unfix the fix....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There is always a fix in high stake politics....If Jack and Ted could talk they would tell you about it....

Last edited by battue; 11/05/20.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

That sounds good but if you click on the county view for Nevada, they only have one high population county and it's not even 80% in and was something like 2/1 for Biden. Any better news for AZ??

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

I am actually starting to think they are setting this us so that one of two things happens:

1) Biden wins, and we are all "used to it" so accept it.
2) Trump wins, but it will be looked at as "an amazing come back so must have cheated"

IF they actually show it's still a toss up, neither of the above will happen

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Gus
might need to scrap this hodge podge of rules, deadlines and voting. do it by universal acclamation of all sides.

then hold a federal election for the federal president. rules are consistent across all state lines.

winner is the one that has the most electoral votes.

Unconstitutional.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

When I voted, everyone was one one piece of paper ballot, how can they count senate, congress, but not president votes ?????? Rio7

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I am no statistics phenom, but the rather alarming higher percentage of registered voters who voted in these states leaves me skeptical. I am in Wisconsin, unfortunately in a liberal [bleep] part of it, and my gut has not felt right about any of this for months. Now I have to deal with morons telling me , "you lost snowflake, get over it!" Not happening, as I deal with certain individuals in the offing my worst fear is not being able to quell the throat punch!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RIO7

When I voted, everyone was one one piece of paper ballot, how can they count senate, congress, but not president votes ?????? Rio7

You're not supposed to notice that.

We now go back to our regularly scheduled and totally pre-meditated fucqueing of the United States of America. .

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am no statistics phenom, but the rather alarming higher percentage of registered voters who voted in these states leaves me skeptical. I am in Wisconsin, unfortunately in a liberal [bleep] part of it, and my gut has not felt right about any of this for months. Now I have to deal with morons telling me , "you lost snowflake, get over it!" Not happening, as I deal with certain individuals in the offing my worst fear is not being able to quell the throat punch!

How does the vote process work there?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Gus
might need to scrap this hodge podge of rules, deadlines and voting. do it by universal acclamation of all sides.

then hold a federal election for the federal president. rules are consistent across all state lines.

If you want to do it right use actual head count ie no electoral college involved. You see, now there is no need to feel bad about outcome of this election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country! That's why our founders devised the Electoral College.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Gus

If you want to do it right use actual head count ie no electoral college involved. You see, now there is no need to feel bad about outcome of this election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country! That's why our founders devised the Electoral College.

I was wondering if Slavie knew the benefits of the EC,,,
crazy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"I was wondering if Slavie knew the benefits of the EC,,,"

Of course he does and that's exactly why he doesn't like it. whistle

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rong
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Gus

I was wondering if Slavie knew the benefits of the EC,,,
crazy

slavy is some libturd's sock puppet on here who just trolls

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a setup, but I'm not sure it's working out the way Democrats planned.

The must have gotten to pole analyst on Fox for him to keep calling states for Biden, and not for Trump.

I think the game was to get Biden over 270 ASAP, and pressure Trump into conceding. Even if the states called were bs calls.

Turns out Trump is from NYC, and is used to dealing with the Unions and mob.

He's not going down without a fight

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.