Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
KC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Left and Deep State isn't even hiding it.

They have even been public about their plans to commit massive election fraud.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Probably not

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They planned for that exact thing.

Yup.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We should have rebelled a LONG time ago....

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This election theft is going to make things very personal between the left and right.

The people who inhabit America today would never agree to be a part of a single country. That's a fact.

Once that point has been reached, how long can a country remain a single entity?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKduck
They planned for that exact thing.

It's been in the media since February.

Commies can rape. plunder, burn and pillage...

But let one conservative pick up a gun in defense of life or property, and they are automatically "White Supremacist Neo Nazi, Trump Supporting, Militia"...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Keep makin' it up guys. Great entertainment!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This election theft is going to make things very personal between the left and right.

The people who inhabit America today would never agree to be a part of a single country. That's a fact.

Once that point has been reached, how long can a country remain a single entity?

How you gonna divide it in a Balkanization?

Kick Austin out of Texas?

Make your neighbor with the Biden/Harris signs move?

How would that work?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by KC

The fraud is so obvious. I'm sure everyone sees it. Even the left/communists see it. They won't admit it of course. But it's so obvious.

So are we going to war?

It's not obvious. What is obvious is that mail-in balloting massively favored the Dems, but that's not voter fraud.

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Keep makin' it up guys. Great entertainment!

Post up your name and address.

I'm confident you'll be well entertained.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by KC

So are we going to war?

It's not obvious. What is obvious is that mail-in balloting massively favored the Dems, but that's not voter fraud.

Then why won't they let poll officials watch the count?

Why not?

What are they hiding?

Why did they stop counting, then all of a sudden have 100's of thousands of Biden votes, when that was not the trend?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

Not only do we share the country with "them" we bankroll them.... paying for our own demise

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KC

So are we going to war?

That's horseshit, this mail in voting along with Covid was the perfect time for one party to try it and it's working to t for the Democrats.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Not only do we share the country with "them" we bankroll them.... paying for our own demise

Very true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by KC

So are we going to war?

Then why won't they let poll officials watch the count?

Why not?

What are they hiding?

Why did they stop counting, then all of a sudden have 100's of thousands of Biden votes, when that was not the trend?
This is the question that nobody seems to want to answer. If it's all on the up and up, what's the problem with poll watchers?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's pretty accurate, I'd say, but the nut-cuttin' starts in figuring out how to split it up.

But I just don't see how thing can ever be repaired or reconciled, really.

MM

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You really don't understand what America is.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

How you gonna divide it in a Balkanization?

Kick Austin out of Texas?

Make your neighbor with the Biden/Harris signs move?

How would that work?

Bristoe is right. "We" are WAAAAAAAYYYYY too divided. In every way possible. The only real options is to break up into separate nation-states. And that's not gonna happen. Anything we would have to do would require being absolutely RUTHLESS. And people today simply do not have the stomach for that, unfortunately. So, basically, we will just continue to wither away and die.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 204guy, 12344mag, 43 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,230
Posts18,504,349
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.