Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This election theft is going to make things very personal between the left and right.

The people who inhabit America today would never agree to be a part of a single country. That's a fact.

Once that point has been reached, how long can a country remain a single entity?

Californians have often spoken of succeeding, but they could not survive without Federal money..
Highways, military (direct and contracts)
Illegal support, etc...

Well, California does not appear to be succeeding, but hopefully they will secede.

Dale

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
This election theft is going to make things very personal between the left and right.

The people who inhabit America today would never agree to be a part of a single country. That's a fact.

Once that point has been reached, how long can a country remain a single entity?

Californians have often spoken of succeeding, but they could not survive without Federal money..
Highways, military (direct and contracts)
Illegal support, etc...

Well, California does not appear to be succeeding, but hopefully they will secede.

Actually, they seem to be succeeding very well. After all, they are the ones that are paying the lion's share of the federal money that covers for red states that suck the federal tit to keep their highways from becoming wagon ruts and paying for all that military, etc. Montana would starve without California.

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
California is turning back into Mexico. It's a failed state right now. In 30 years L.A. will be indistinguishable from Mexico City.

Is it now?

Dale

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

You really don't understand what America is.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

If you find it hard to put up with people like us, you have the freedom to waltz your prissy little a$$ on out of here you little faqqot.

Last edited by montanabadger; 11/05/20.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

These guys mostly live in trailer parks, run down apartments/motels, and brothels. They don’t have yards, and what little they do have is junk cars.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Bristoe knows California

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

You really don't understand what America is.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

If you find it hard to put up with people like us, you have the freedom to waltz your prissy little a$$ on out of here you little faqqot.

I don't have any trouble at all. I come here for the laughs - at people like you. Witty, you are not however. Try to work on that. Your insults are boring.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by AKduck
They planned for that exact thing.

It's been in the media since February.

Commies can rape. plunder, burn and pillage...

But let one conservative pick up a gun in defense of life or property, and they are automatically "White Supremacist Neo Nazi, Trump Supporting, Militia"...

It is to the point that I don't give a flying [bleep] what they call me. I am SICK of these COMMUNIST [bleep] sticking it in our face. I think it is time for payback!! These aholes
have pushed the envelope to far. If TRUMP does not win.It is time to show Antifa, Blm and these Communist [bleep] what the [bleep] they are up against!!!

Bill

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Every voter should have to ink a thumbprint on their ballot, mail in or not.

Bb

So Trump can hunt down and execute anyone that voted against him? So very, very American...

You think Trump would, but Obama wouldn't? You are an amazingly stupid fuck.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by DHN

Actually, they seem to be succeeding very well. After all, they are the ones that are paying the lion's share of the federal money that covers for red states that suck the federal tit to keep their highways from becoming wagon ruts and paying for all that military, etc. Montana would starve without California.

Yeah, California is a success, all right. More people on welfare than workers, high rent, real estate prices beyond an average person's means, cities swimming in filth, high crime rate, no liberty, living under an oligarchy. Meanwhile, Montana grows a lot of the bread and meat that feeds them, and we have one of the highest rates of young people who join the military to protect their diseased lifestyle. Some of us like wagon ruts, it keeps trash like you away. Dream on, moron.

Last edited by DHN; 11/05/20.

Dale

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I don't have any trouble at all. I come here for the laughs - at people like you. Witty, you are not however. Try to work on that. Your insults are boring.
[/quote]
You are a BITCH. Sick and tired of [bleep] like you ruining our Country. You are fortunate you can hide behind a keyboard because bitches like you would not talk to any real men like you do here.
Pussy ass communist [bleep].

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Marshhawk

But let one conservative pick up a gun in defense of life or property, and they are automatically "White Supremacist Neo Nazi, Trump Supporting, Militia"...

It is to the point that I don't give a flying [bleep] what they call me. I am SICK of these COMMUNIST [bleep] sticking it in our face. I think it is time for payback!! These aholes
have pushed the envelope to far. If TRUMP does not win.It is time to show Antifa, Blm and these Communist [bleep] what the [bleep] they are up against!!!

Bill

Do you really think I care what you call me? Hell no!. You're just another fascist in a sea of fascism.

So, payback, eh? More talk. You ain't doing anything. Period. And guess, what? In a democratic republic, you can't always get what you want (hum a few bars, it may calm you down). Freedom is tough for some of you guys to swallow. You can't stand anyone but yourselves being free. You can't even grasp the concept.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You are a BITCH. Sick and tired of [bleep] like you ruining our Country. You are fortunate you can hide behind a keyboard because bitches like you would not talk to any real men like you do here.
Pussy ass communist [bleep].[/quote]

My, YOUR panties are getting wadded now. Calm down junior. Your keyboard is hiding you just fine.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by DHN

Yeah, California is a success, all right. More people on welfare than workers, high rent, real estate prices beyond an average person's means, cities swimming in filth, high crime rate, no liberty, living under an oligarchy. Meanwhile, Montana grows a lot of the bread and meat that feeds them, and we have one of the highest rates of young people who join the military to protect their diseased lifestyle. Some of us like wagon ruts, it keeps trash like you away. Dream on, moron.

Also the only state that has massive amounts of human excrement in the streets and seems okay with that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bill

Do you really think I care what you call me? Hell no!. You're just another fascist in a sea of fascism.

So, payback, eh? More talk. You ain't doing anything. Period. And guess, what? In a democratic republic, you can't always get what you want (hum a few bars, it may calm you down). Freedom is tough for some of you guys to swallow. You can't stand anyone but yourselves being free. You can't even grasp the concept.

Fucking marxists like you think you're being denied your freedom when we don't allow you fucking marxists to tell us what we can eat, buy, own, think say, etc. Fuck off and die.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh...Sheeroy......you dipschit.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Bill

Hey Pussy I live in Beaver Dam,WI I am not hard to find where does your [bleep] ASS live.Narrow it down to a city and state tough guy.I will make the drive.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh...Sheeroy......you dipschit.

Jimmy, once upon a time, you were entertaining. Now you are just a tired, grease ol' rag. You need to eat better and get some more sleep. Then maybe you will perk up a mite.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One reason to go to war was taxation without being represented by your government. Those of us that want an honest election will not be represented if the democrat cheats get their way. I think the Founding Fathers would already be shooting.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Bill

Hey Pussy I live in Beaver Dam,WI I am not hard to find where does your [bleep] ASS live.Narrow it down to a city and state tough guy.I will make the drive.

Sure you will, girl. Then what? You probably need a good warm jail cell to pass the winter, I suppose.

Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, Akhutr, 79S, 18 invisible), 1,800 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,440
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.