OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone know?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Hell yes I know.

The Communists stopped the vote in about half a dozen states that Trump was winning then stiffed the ballot box in all of them after everybody went to bed.

It's not complicated.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Turns out Republicans can't accept their candidate lost any better than the Democrats could 4 years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 19352012
Turns out Republicans can't accept their candidate lost any better than the Democrats could 4 years ago.

You roll over and pee on yourself if you like. I still think election fraud should be investigated.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It is too soon to know the truth. It will be decided over the next few weeks.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by doubletap

Bullshit.

I knew the truth in August.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The truth is we are the laughing stock of the world. And it started with hanging chads. This should had been fixed.

United we are the greatest nation in the world, capable of endless good. Divided we are just the next Babylon.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I posted before. Don't sweat it. Trump is going to get four more years. Trump is God's president.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The truth is that Donald Trump won re-election. There is mass fraud being foisted on the American public. There is ample evidence of this everywhere you look. Anybody not understanding this by now is either asleep, stupid or in on it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know very few honest Democrats...even at the local level. Democrats are almost all either stupid or dishonest, mainly both.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You can't tell me that a guy that couldn't draw flies to their rally, can come up with that many ballots. He didn't make an effort to win the election, and it's obvious now why he didn't care. The fix was in. I can't abide corruption on any level, I think you would have to look far and wide to find a democrat that isn't corrupt but you sure aren't going to find one anywhere around political issues that legit.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

You can't tell me that a guy that couldn't draw flies to their rally, can come up with that many ballots. He didn't make an effort to win the election, and it's obvious now why he didn't care. The fix was in. I can't abide corruption on any level, I think you would have to look far and wide to find a democrat that isn't corrupt but you sure aren't going to find one anywhere around political issues that legit.

Who gives a flying crap about rallies? Clearly not near enough people lol...

Trump really was that disliked as a person, he really was an idiotic [bleep] that acted like a child in the oval office... it was extremely obvious he was a 1 term president.

Remember... repeal and replace obamacare... the first thing he was going to do...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That around one half of the Nations voters WILLINGLY cast ballots to effectively expedite the end of America as we know it and then the corrupt vote counters took it a step further by openly finalizing the theft of the election. And possibly just as bad it appears that same half isnt bothered by this in the least! This means the America we know and love is officially dead and has become a banana republic!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
#malarkey

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by doubletap

Joe and Kameltoe on at 8:00, so I hear.....

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The truth is that the Democrats/communists stole the election through fraud. We don't need to investigate. The evidence is obvious and cannot be covered up. Everyone knows that they corrupted the system. Even the left leaning every-day-voter knows it but they won't admit it. We all know that they cheated. We all saw it on TV as it happened Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

We need to take control of the main stream media by force and purge the Marxists fake news generators.

We need to purge the leftist celebrities? Don't forget Hanoi Jane. She committed treason and never paid for her crimes.

We need to jail Michael Moore , George Soros, Michael Bloomberg and all the other communist money.

We need to purge the corrupt Democrat politicians including Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Schiff and more.

We need to purge the communists like AOC, Kamala Harris, Ilhan Omar, and more.

By purge I mean jail then execute for treason.

I hope that Americans have not gotten so comfortable and apathetic that they won't do shioit.

It's time to make some real substantial changes.

Americans rise up and fight for your constitutional rights and for your freedom and for your birthright. Every American who values our freedom should be armed and protesting at their State Capitol building Saturday morning. Their should be millions of us demonstrating outrage at what has happened.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The truth is after looking the other way for the last 40 years when it comes to both legal and illegal immigration it has finally caught up to us now we pay the price. Plenty to blame in both party's. Welcome to Mexico!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ask your average letter carrier how many mail in ballots they picked up.

My buddy who works USPS in St Louis Co MO said he picked up 3. All fall he carried a total of 3.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
some pundit was suggesting what if the election was invalidated, lots of votes throwed out due to fraud and improprieties.

the democrats would go bat schit crazy! after all this accuracy stuff, and it got throwed out and trump won.

they would claim the russians were behind all of this and they had been had and what to do?

they would turn blm lose to loot, burn, and even worse. perhaps much worse.

the media is working overtime giving out info. to support the demo's.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
The truth is after looking the other way for the last 40 years when it comes to both legal and illegal immigration it has finally caught up to us now we pay the price. Plenty to blame in both party's. Welcome to Mexico!

This is what many fail to grasp....the simple fact that around half of this Nations voters willingly voted to destroy her tells you that America as we know it is gone already or already well on her way out...regardless of this elections results! The virtually uninhibited flow of immigrants both legal and not in the name of cheap labor and the allowance of rights like voting and the pandering to illegal immigrants plays a huge part in this!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

268 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 29 invisible), 2,087 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,180
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.