K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by K22
And stupid phoucks still blindly believe this Q sheit........we lost the republic this week you dumbazzes!!! I gave it the benefit of the doubt at first, but damn enough is enough! You've been played by some fools making up fantasies, some of which slightly mirrored some actual events that happened so you keep blindly believing!!!

I don't remember hearing the fat lady sing.

People like you are so easy to conquer.

[bleep] you brainwashed idiots! Just because I think your savior Q is a crock, doesnt mean I think the election wasnt stolen or that Trump should stop fighting! Which white hat savior is it going to be this time? Jeff Sessions? Durham? How do you clowns not understand that if enough fantasy predictions are made based on actual events occurring that a small number will appear to be true?? There have been a huge number more of Q NON OCCURRENCES than ones that have happened somewhat like was said......You fools have been overtaken by false hope fantasies!

Just for you. grin

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a19e8d No.11379902 📁
Oct 31 2020 17:44:04 (EST)
Are you ready to finish what we started?
'Nothing can stop what is coming' is not just a catch-phrase.
Q

https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1324824209072291842/photo/1

Whip #15386982 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
And stupid phoucks still blindly believe this Q sheit........we lost the republic this week you dumbazzes!!! I gave it the benefit of the doubt at first, but damn enough is enough! You've been played by some fools making up fantasies, some of which slightly mirrored some actual events that happened so you keep blindly believing!!!

[bleep] you brainwashed idiots! Just because I think your savior Q is a crock, doesnt mean I think the election wasnt stolen or that Trump should stop fighting! Which white hat savior is it going to be this time? Jeff Sessions? Durham? How do you clowns not understand that if enough fantasy predictions are made based on actual events occurring that a small number will appear to be true?? There have been a huge number more of Q NON OCCURRENCES than ones that have happened somewhat like was said......You fools have been overtaken by false hope fantasies!

Soooo.....if we are wrong, you are no worse off than you are now, eh? But if we are correct....
If you are so afraid of all that is going on, why the hell are you showering us Cue'bers with your animosity? Are you not then, supposed to direct that vehemence towards the liberals, ballet hijackers et al? "Dammit Goose, pick a side!"

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

K22 #15386994 11/06/20
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Whip #15387021 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
They took it down, but here is a link where you can still view it.

https://www.brighteon.com/0fda65dc-cdd0-4a22-94c6-8cd95885f7ed

IC B2

Whip #15387052 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by K22

Soooo.....if we are wrong, you are no worse off than you are now, eh? But if we are correct....
If you are so afraid of all that is going on, why the hell are you showering us Cue'bers with your animosity? Are you not then, supposed to direct that vehemence towards the liberals, ballet hijackers et al? "Dammit Goose, pick a side!"

Sorry to direct anger at yall but pretty much NONE of the "big ones" dropped by Q have come to fruition and fighting this obvious theft of an election is a battle that needs to be fought with real facts and actions, not some anonymous "insider" fantasies that make people believe things are going on "behind the scenes" that will save everything, only to be let down when they dont occur. How many times was some "white hat" or indictments promised and NEVER happened! I will take leave of this topic permanently and let yall keep holding on to the fantasies propagated by your precious savior Q!

Whip #15387073 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Sorry to direct anger at yall but pretty much NONE of the "big ones" dropped by Q have come to fruition and fighting this obvious theft of an election is a battle that needs to be fought with real facts and actions, not some anonymous "insider" fantasies that make people believe things are going on "behind the scenes" that will save everything, only to be let down when they dont occur. How many times was some "white hat" or indictments promised and NEVER happened! I will take leave of this topic permanently and let yall keep holding on to the fantasies propagated by your precious savior Q!

Name one please.
You say we are living a fantasy, so prove what you claim is true. Prove there is no such thing as Q. Even the President would not deny it, but obviously you are more in the know than he is.

Whip #15387084 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Whip #15387118 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15387130 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15387189 11/06/20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not to be an a$$ but if there was a “sting” it would certainly behoove the President to reveal it sooner rather than later for more credibility.

Yup.
K22 #15387274 11/06/20
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Name one please.
You say we are living a fantasy, so prove what you claim is true. Prove there is no such thing as Q. Even the President would not deny it, but obviously you are more in the know than he is.

I know I said I wouldnt respond again but you asked a direct question so I will answer, well how about the various "white hats" that never appeared....actually you name one that DID and accomplished anything! Also still waiting on the indictments that have been promised basically "any day now" since the beginning. Or how about the large number of dates that "something major" was to occur that passed without anything! As I said in prior post when you are throwing a large number of random HINTS that can be interpreted in different ways at things that are actual current events its common sense that a few will appear to happen as predicted based on how the "hint" is interpreted!

Also how would the President benefit from denying the existence of Q, when a number of his supporters are also true believers in the Q BS and therefore feel "enlightened" believing they have some kind of "inside" knowledge and it gives them hope that all kinds of good things are happening behind the scenes. Why in the hell would he hit them with that disappointment of the reality that it isnt actually real?

K22 #15387290 11/06/20
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Name one please.

Your confused... prove that there is a Q.. and some dumb twitter link isnt gonna cut it lol

Whip #15387530 11/06/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15387660 11/06/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15387715 11/06/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where are the faithful? Where are the believers? Where are the patriots?

Whip #15387730 11/06/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Name one please.

I know I said I wouldnt respond again but you asked a direct question so I will answer, well how about the various "white hats" that never appeared....actually you name one that DID and accomplished anything! Also still waiting on the indictments that have been promised basically "any day now" since the beginning. Or how about the large number of dates that "something major" was to occur that passed without anything! As I said in prior post when you are throwing a large number of random HINTS that can be interpreted in different ways at things that are actual current events its common sense that a few will appear to happen as predicted based on how the "hint" is interpreted!

Also how would the President benefit from denying the existence of Q, when a number of his supporters are also true believers in the Q BS and therefore feel "enlightened" believing they have some kind of "inside" knowledge and it gives them hope that all kinds of good things are happening behind the scenes. Why in the hell would he hit them with that disappointment of the reality that it isnt actually real?

So far you are only throwing out generalities.

Page 692 of 2,277 1 2 690 691 692 693 694 2276 2277

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 257 mag, 219DW, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1badf350, 41 invisible), 2,230 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,388
Posts18,506,816
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.