Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Slavek
Gun control in America is just a diversionary mechanism politicians use to divide up the electorate. Even if the Senate majority went to Democrats gun control issues would be low on the agenda. If I was to buy new handgun in America it would be .40 or .45 with maximum capacity of 10 cartridges. Obviously .40 ammo will always be easy to find. Legendary G26 9x19 with standard magazine is also one of the best defensive pistols ever made. In my never humble opinion it is the best.

I have a g26 and like it. Won’t carry anything else. Carried a 1911, bit to much.

The nine will ruin your day.

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What does the Biden plan say about tubular magazines?

Heck, a Winchester Model of 18 and 73 holds more than 10 rounds. 44-40 cartridges pack a lot of wallop.

But under current law, something that old is technically not even a firearm.

Someone mentioned en bloc clips. Well, the M1 Garand clip only holds 8. But don't tell Biden but you can reload it faster than an AR15 because the old clip pops out. You don't have to remove the mag.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We’ll all just shoot like Jerry Miculick

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Lucas1
Originally Posted by nealglen37
I assume Americans have at least 50 million magazines that hold over ten rounds, will they let those be grandfathered in, or will they charge a $200 for each magazine over ten rounds. Almost any double stack would have over ten capacity.

Mine got stolen.

Yawn. They’ll do you no good when we live in a country that bans private property and we resort to hiding them while risking 10 years in prison per mag. Resale value will be zero (a big deal to guys with lots of mags) again unless you want to risk selling on a black market and risking prison. Realistically worse case scenario for now is another mass shooting and a RINO or two caves and they get banned but grandfathered. Stock up now if you haven’t already.
They didn't get grandfathered when they were banned in New York. You either get rid of them out of State or destroy them period. Failure to do one of the two and get caught with one you are guilty of a felony.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Come back with a warrant.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Lucas1
Originally Posted by nealglen37
I assume Americans have at least 50 million magazines that hold over ten rounds, will they let those be grandfathered in, or will they charge a $200 for each magazine over ten rounds. Almost any double stack would have over ten capacity.

Mine got stolen.

Yawn. They’ll do you no good when we live in a country that bans private property and we resort to hiding them while risking 10 years in prison per mag. Resale value will be zero (a big deal to guys with lots of mags) again unless you want to risk selling on a black market and risking prison. Realistically worse case scenario for now is another mass shooting and a RINO or two caves and they get banned but grandfathered. Stock up now if you haven’t already.
They didn't get grandfathered when they were banned in New York. You either get rid of them out of State or destroy them period. Failure to do one of the two and get caught with one you are guilty of a felony.

They couldn’t grandfather them in NY or everyone in the state would by a case of mags while visiting PA and claim that they were pre ban. I think on a national level they’d get grandfathered but you’re right anything’s possible. My guess would be a mass shooting and the democrats demand everything under the sun as Biden has already outlined. The Republicans keep a small majority in the Senate but under pressure from the RINO’s to do something Republicans agree to a watered down version that could include grandfathered mag bans. I don’t if it’ll happen or not but depending on the shooting and you know the msm/propaganda wing will ramp up pressure to the nth degree. I can see it happening no doubt.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Republicans cannot hold ranks so, even with a 52-48 majority in the senate Romney will defect and take one with him. This leaves Kamala Harris to cast the deciding vote. Hell, Mitt is already bitching about Trump's statement on election fraud.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 16bore
We’ll all just shoot like Jerry Miculick

That would be nice! Lol!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Speaking of the Senate, I see there are two senate seats from GA that will go into a runoff vote in January.

The Republican control of the Senate does not look very secure to me.

I think round 2 in Georgia won’t be like round 1.. the two republicans will win in January..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
We still have the Senate

You sure about that?

I think we all ought to take a look at what are next big "fun" purchase was going to be and send that as a donation to help the run off elections in GA.

Without the senate we are in for some serious suckatude on guns, taxes, maybe even SCOTUS and who knows what else.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You know how I know you are brainwashed douche bags? Besides all of your other posts. You think their is such a thing as high capacity mags. You stupid [bleep] wonder why the liberals are winning. It’s because they have convinced you drunks so much you repeat there babble.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump won the election. You all need to keep your eye on the ball.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by kingston
Trump won the election. You all need to keep your eye on the ball.

Hard not to when they are bouncing of your chin.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How are they gonna know what you have anyway? They aren't registered. I'm asking for a friend and he said big brother can go fungal himself....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those are my balls, watch the gnashing.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Joe Biden recently said any magazine that has more than a 2 round capacity would be considered high capacity.

I just figured I would offer that up so you folks could argue over which bread crumbs are better and bestest.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Who’s gunna collect it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I will not turn any mags in nor guns either. No compromise, now or ever.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's still hope folks. The case in Cali that the 9th decided at the 3 Judge Panel level. Appealed by Cali to the full 9th. If accepted and overturned, expect it to go to SCOTUS where there is a good chance it will get heard under the new makeup of the Court. And quite likely ruled for in favor of the the gun rights crowd.

We hope, right?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Each man has to decide what hill he’s willing to die upon.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 907brass, 338Rules, AK4570, 19 invisible), 1,728 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,049
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.