Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dla
I can't believe anyone recommending a revolver - this is not 1975......

He said he was leaning towards a revolver.

Forgive Dal, like most he worships in 9mm Luger faith like most modern followers. Might want to look at somewhat neglected Charter Arms. They make proletarian revolvers in .38/.357, 9x19, .40, .44 Special,.....Nothing wrong with used to save money, just avoid 9x19R because ammo will be extremely difficult to find.

You know as much about handguns as you do getting a chick off.

Back to the Hunter's Campfire, dick head.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
I would never pick a handgun over a rifle or shotgun for home defense.

I would and do

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by jwp475

I would and do

That's fine, but I still consider them compromise weapons. They are handy and concealable, which matter not at home. I'd rather take on bad guys with a rifle or shotgun, given the choice.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I would and do

That's fine, but I still consider them compromise weapons. They are handy and concealable, which matter not at home. I'd rather take on bad guys with a rifle or shotgun, given the choice.

I've taken game with handguns from small all the way to Buffalo and I fail to see them as a compromise weapon. In the confines of my home they are fall superior in handling through and around doors. Easy to open doors with a handgun in the other hand at the ready, not as easy with a long gun

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I would and do

I've taken game with handguns from small all the way to Buffalo and I fail to see them as a compromise weapon. In the confines of my home they are fall superior in handling through and around doors. Easy to open doors with a handgun in the other hand at the ready, not as easy with a long gun

I've read the US Military is getting ride of all M4's and replacing them with Sig365's. I'm not sure what hunting game has to do with anything, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I would and do

I've read the US Military is getting ride of all M4's and replacing them with Sig365's. I'm not sure what hunting game has to do with anything, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

Your smart asset remarks make it clear that you aren't sure of a lot of things

Effectiveness of well placed shots are verified in the game fields, but you'd need to be bright enough to grasp that fact

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I would and do

WTF would military weapons and tactics have to do with home defense? JFC. Some of the people here....

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your idea of "home defense" is a well balanced di l do.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Shocking!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by deflave

Stop mentioning .410’s in handguns or I’m going to drive to Flagler County and beat the schit out of you.

I'm not driving to Florida, but I echo the sentiment. .410 in a handgun is so close to utterly worthless as to be indistinguishable from it.

As home defense, I’m liable to agree. Otherwise, I’ve seen an effective use of one.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ironbender

Stop mentioning .410’s in handguns or I’m going to drive to Flagler County and beat the schit out of you.

I'm not driving to Florida, but I echo the sentiment. .410 in a handgun is so close to utterly worthless as to be indistinguishable from it.

As home defense, I’m liable to agree. Otherwise, I’ve seen an effective use of one.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ironbender

I'm all ears.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I would and do

WTF would military weapons and tactics have to do with home defense? JFC. Some of the people here....

WTF would shooting buffalo have to do with home defense? JFC some of the people here...

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I would and do

Effectiveness of well placed shots are verified in the game fields, but you'd need to be bright enough to grasp that fact

Ok boomer. You old man are funny. Obviously if grandpa don't agree, the grandma's on here are all upset.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I would and do

Ok boomer. You old man are funny. Obviously if grandpa don't agree, the grandma's on here are all upset.

More stupid [bleep] and nothing of substance
Can't wait for your next post waiting with baited breath

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Got any more super cool "I read on the internet" stories?

LOL

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I would and do

WTF would shooting buffalo have to do with home defense? JFC some of the people here...

Do you need to be bottle fed

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I would and do

Do you need to be bottle fed

At least I'll still be breathing in 20 years, old man.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Got any more super cool "I read on the internet" stories?

LOL

I get all my info from DHS.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

At least I'll still be breathing in 20 years, old man.

You hope

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,624
Posts18,492,811
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.