C
It’s a big issue up here in Alaska.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I no longer see news stories, scary PSA commercials, or mask wearing on any regular commercials since election day?

What gives?

I called this months ago. The second the election was over, the bologna virus would cease being an issue...

Yep..it will magically go away soon...

April, I believe April was the prediction.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

If COVID-19 is not the biggest medical problem world wide why are all the hospitals filling up with COVID-19

and they are putting off all other kinds of surgeries. Buy the way yesterday was another 1,000 dead day.

We had 200,000 dead from COVID-19 in September, and we may have 400,000 dead by March next year. We will be fighting this for another year

Anyone who said it would be gone Nov 4th needs to stop listening to who ever is saying that, because they are out to lunch. This will stop when 75% of

the population gets the Vaccine. I think we will see closing down of the Economy again in the worst places. The news media has been a lot more

accurate about COVID-19 than the Trump administration. In many cases Trump just out and out lied to the American Public, some of you never mention that.

Which resulted in some people making very bad decisions.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

If COVID-19 is not the biggest medical problem world wide why are all the hospitals filling up with COVID-19

and they are putting off all other kinds of surgeries. Buy the way yesterday was another 1,000 dead day.

We had 200,000 dead from COVID-19 in September, and we may have 400,000 dead by March next year. We will be fighting this for another year

Anyone who said it would be gone Nov 4th needs to stop listening to who ever is saying that, because they are out to lunch. This will stop when 75% of

the population gets the Vaccine. I think we will see closing down of the Economy again in the worst places. The news media has been a lot more

accurate about COVID-19 than the Trump administration. In many cases Trump just out and out lied to the American Public, some of you never mention that.

Most people don't need help making poor decisions.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Wrinkly balls has to get his mask mandate in. And, remind everyone that he's from Scranton.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tend to think the "covid" be over as it has served the purpose of rigging the election. Biden will claim he saved us.
That being said it could also be used against us as a tool to keep the deplorables in line.
I expect if they pull this election off they will fix the senate with vote tampering next month,several seats are to be voted on.
They will seize majority in all branches and the retaliation will begin in earnest.
AOC is already calling for an enemies list. Your gun rights will be used to hang you.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I also predict the leftist trolls will make this place unbearable

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
LMAO what a weak pathetic fool

Not a word on any of the major networks the past few days after the election. Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Maybe in Montana, but cases are rising rapidly in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
lol

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Let me ask this: If your wife, child, parent, husband, any other loved ones had an infectious contagious virus that there was no know cure for would you seek out a neuroradioligist for advice on how to treat their affliction?

If you answer yes to the above I think most of us would question your judgement at a very minimum at worst it would show a wanton disregard for the health of your loved ones.

In less than 3 months the country won't be forced to go to a neuroradiologist for advice on the same affliction.

IC B3

T
T
Not a word on any of the major networks the past few days after the election.

Have you tried watching them? There's been plenty of continuing coverage of Covid.

Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

It's weird how conservatives have decided that the unnecessary extra deaths of over 1,000 American citizens per day are perfectly okay just because they're Trump's fault. Were was the "hey 8,000 people die per day so it's no big deal" crowd on 9/11, exactly? How long did you all freak out about four deaths in Benghazi?

Right now we've got a Benghazi every 40 seconds and a 9/11 every 2-3 days, and you're just happily singing along pretending nothing could have been done and it's no big deal.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka

Not a word on any of the major networks the past few days after the election. Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

Turn off the Playgirl station... because the news stations are still talking about it just as much as Trump throwing his temper tantrums at the podium and lying away...

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut

Have you tried watching them? There's been plenty of continuing coverage of Covid.

Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

It's weird how conservatives have decided that the unnecessary extra deaths of over 1,000 American citizens per day are perfectly okay just because they're Trump's fault. Were was the "hey 8,000 people die per day so it's no big deal" crowd on 9/11, exactly? How long did you all freak out about four deaths in Benghazi?

Right now we've got a Benghazi every 40 seconds and a 9/11 every 2-3 days, and you're just happily singing along pretending nothing could have been done and it's no big deal.

Lol what’s sad your dumb ass believes what you type.. In 6 months you will never hear covid again.. You will fall in lockstep with the media proclaiming joe Biden saved us.. When in reality he did nothing any different than DJT. But you are too far gone unable to think on your own..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

From the guy who uses a doooshflute. lmao

Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Turn off the Playgirl station... because the news stations are still talking about it just as much as Trump throwing his temper tantrums at the podium and lying away...

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don’t worry if/when Biteme is declared the winner... You won’t hear about covid it will be page 10 news..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

lol. A disease so deadly you have a test to know if you have it. Two nurse friends of mine picked up covid last week. One day of a temp around a 100 and it went away. One is in her 50's the other mid 40s. I got it last spring and the regular flu is much worse.

Both said the regular flu is much worse but Ill listen to medical professionals over some ignorant beta male on the internets.

Last edited by ribka; 11/07/20.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

From the guy who uses a doooshflute. lmao

Used... and it worked... your obsessed with the fact I vaped to quit smoking, and become healthier? I use nothing now, and havent in just shy of 3yrs.. not really sure what the humor is in that, except your so narrow minded you just enjoy misspelling douche?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

lol. A disease so deadly you have a test to know if you have it. Two nurse friends of mine picked up covid last week. One day of a temp around a 100 and it went away. One is in her 50's the other mid 40s. I got it last spring and the regular flu is much worse.

Both said the regular flu is much worse but Ill listen to medical professionals over some ignorant beta male on the internets.

Yeah, nurses are experts on diseases...

Whats it with you and declaring people are beta males? You di realize, you come here to converse with the betas right.... dddduuuhhhh

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
No, Its not over, not even close. It will have resulted in some 250,000 dead within a week. Could be close to double or even triple that by New Years!

No, its not over!

Phil

Anyone believing that number should not be allowed near sharp tools.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wade brown
Let me ask this: If your wife, child, parent, husband, any other loved ones had an infectious contagious virus that there was no know cure for would you seek out a neuroradioligist for advice on how to treat their affliction?

If you answer yes to the above I think most of us would question your judgement at a very minimum at worst it would show a wanton disregard for the health of your loved ones.

In less than 3 months the country won't be forced to go to a neuroradiologist for advice on the same affliction.

I would seek out the Doctor that had the Chloroquine and zinc .....

Kinda like Fauchi was advocating decades ago!

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 70 invisible), 3,106 guests, and 1,425 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,255
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.