Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 79S
Can you believe Johns Hopkins University?

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/cumulative-cases?

In 6 months you won’t hear about covid and you can book it! Also unemployment on the Rez will still be over 70% ..

I hope you are right about the first and I fear you are right about the second

Oh I’m dead nuts right about the second one. First one I’m pretty sure about media needs to prop up the Biden administration.. He promised everyone that grandma and grandpa are not going to die on his watch.. But grandma or grandpa keep dying then he looks bad. So when grandma kicks it, it won’t be because of covid but cancer.. or Alzheimer’s or pneumonia take your pick. But hey at least it wasn’t covid that got her!

Last edited by 79S; 11/07/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
With all the lock-downs in Europe going on with a second wave has anyone heard if Sweden is having a second wave? I haven't heard anything about them and suppose if they were it would be front page news. The only thing I have seen is that they are preparing for it, but that they hadn't had one yet. That was late last month.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sycareality,

Don’t forget that a sneeze instantly dries, turning the Corona into an aerosol that can hover in the air for three hours and go into your lungs.

LOL

How fugking stupid can you democrats get?

Last edited by deflave; 11/08/20. Reason: Paddler’s mom.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
With all the lock-downs in Europe going on with a second wave has anyone heard if Sweden is having a second wave? I haven't heard anything about them and suppose if they were it would be front page news. The only thing I have seen is that they are preparing for it, but that they hadn't had one yet. That was late last month.

Who cares?

It’s all bullschit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Who cares?

It’s all bullschit.

I agree, but some people need convincing.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Muted strain from Denmark?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oronavirus-outbreak-Denmark-concern.html

Denmark this week imposed strict measures on the north of the country after warning that a mutation of the virus - which is less sensitive to an attack from Covid-19 antibodies - had jumped from minks to humans and infected 12 people.

Coronavirus has spread from minks to humans in hundreds of cases - but the mutant strain is restricted to just 12 infections. Scientists fear this small number could the beginning of 'a new pandemic starting again, this time from Denmark.'

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

You are so wrong every Network is talking about all the new cases. Europe is having a second wave.

Not to mention the new Mink virus. That Denmark is killing 15 million Minks to try and control it. 12 people

have it so far. Wish us luck.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave

Sycareality,

Don’t forget that a sneeze instantly dries, turning the Corona into an aerosol that can hover in the air for three hours and go into your lungs.

LOL

How fugking stupid can you democrats get?

Don't underestimate them. They voted for Joe fugging Biden.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My better half tested positive for the rona last month. We have a 7 month old daughter. Both me and the little one tested negative shortly after. How do you explain that?

IT'S ALL BULLSHlT for the democrats to push their BULLSHlT

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Joe is trying to put up a mandatory mask wearing so i don't think its over, I guess its still useful for their agenda.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I no longer see news stories, scary PSA commercials, or mask wearing on any regular commercials since election day?

What gives?

Not in Utah.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/08/utah-governor-issue-new/

Utah governor orders statewide mask mandate, new coronavirus restrictions

Utah’s governor declared a new state of emergency late Sunday after the state’s most devastating week of the pandemic, as COVID-19 infections skyrocketed and deaths hit new highs. His big concern is the surge in hospitalizations that may soon overwhelm doctors and nurses.

Gov. Gary Herbert issued a series of new restrictions, including a statewide mask mandate — a step he has resisted for months.

Unlike other restrictions, the governor intends to extend the mask mandate “for the foreseeable future.” Businesses that fail to comply will face fines.

The new executive orders are signed by Herbert and by Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox, who is the governor-elect. They limit any social gatherings to people in the same households and place a hold on all school extracurricular activities, including athletic and intramural events.

These restrictions take effect at 1 p.m. Monday and will end Nov. 23, just a few days before Thanksgiving. The governor said the state will offer holiday recommendations in the coming days.

This order doesn’t require any business to close, but businesses and event hosts must require social distancing.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Idaho governor pleads for mask-wearing to protect veterans...

https://www.kivitv.com/news/idaho-governor-pleads-for-mask-wearing-to-protect-veterans

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

The places hit hardest
The coronavirus has moved across the country in distinct phases, devastating one region, then another.

The Northeast experienced the worst this spring, as temporary morgues were deployed in New York City. Over the summer, cases spiked across the Sun Belt, prompting many states to tighten restrictions just weeks after reopening. By fall, the virus was filling rural hospitals in the Midwest and West as it devastated communities that had for months avoided the pandemic’s worst.

More than 1 million cases have been identified in California.

The nation’s most populous places have all suffered tremendously. In Cook County, Ill., which includes Chicago, more than 5,800 people have died. In Los Angeles County, Calif., more than 330,000 people have had the virus, more than in most states. And in New York City, about one of every 352 residents has died.

But unlike in the early days of the pandemic, it is not so simple to say that big cities have been hit hardest. In the summer, cities along the United States-Mexico border added cases at the highest rates. For much of the fall, small and mid-sized cities in the Upper Midwest and West added cases at the highest rates. Rural areas that had long had few cases have become sudden hotspots.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

The places hit hardest
The coronavirus has moved across the country in distinct phases, devastating one region, then another.

The Northeast experienced the worst this spring, as temporary morgues were deployed in New York City. Over the summer, cases spiked across the Sun Belt, prompting many states to tighten restrictions just weeks after reopening. By fall, the virus was filling rural hospitals in the Midwest and West as it devastated communities that had for months avoided the pandemic’s worst.

The nation’s most populous places have all suffered tremendously. In Cook County, Ill., which includes Chicago, more than 5,800 people have died. In Los Angeles County, Calif., more than 330,000 people have had the virus, more than in most states. And in New York City, about one of every 352 residents has died.

But unlike in the early days of the pandemic, it is not so simple to say that big cities have been hit hardest. In the summer, cities along the United States-Mexico border added cases at the highest rates. For much of the fall, small and mid-sized cities in the Upper Midwest and West added cases at the highest rates. Rural areas that had long had few cases have become sudden hotspots.

How dare you add facts into a conversation on the Fire..................

Trump 2020

KAGS

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
You are so wrong, every Network is talking about all the new cases.

^ ^ ^

Dumb dialed up to an eleven.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

The places hit hardest

I see no mention of those super spreader riots.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It won't be officially over until they're done using it as the excuse for dragging their feet and restricting as many people as possible in any election recount/audit process.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's back on now and Trump is standing in the way of Badtouch Biden curing it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

The places hit hardest

I see no mention of those super spreader riots.

I doubt if they helped.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Boy you have your head in the sand. The Networks are giving the Election and COVID-19 Equal time. We have 2

states with over 40% of the people have the Virus, North and South Dakota. Many other mid west states are over 30%.

Positive. The number hospitalized is the highest ever, over 65,000. Deaths are 1,200 per day this week and going up.

El Paso had to get 4 mobile morgues plus several Refers trailers. Every state is going up except 2. The real problem is the

Medical people are burning out, and we are running out of PPE in places. Plus it is going to get much worse in the next 30 to 60 days.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,698
Posts18,475,238
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.