Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
I didn't even realize Trump spent almost a whole year (out of almost 4 as President) golfing: https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Trump keeps waisting more taxpayer dollars:
TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 284*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $142,000,000**
Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 141 visits. Our last recorded outing was on November 7, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

Since you aren't an American Citizen, I fail to see how you have a dog in this hunt...

Besides being a troll, that is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe had Trump spent those golf days dealing with Covid-19, he might have been re-elected:

Fox News reports:
The U.S. death toll is already more than 232,000, and total confirmed U.S. cases have surpassed 9 million. Those are the highest totals in the world, and new infections are increasing in nearly every state.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-c...s-central-to-trump-biden-election-battle

And what, pray tell is Biden/Cameltoe going to do to with the CHI-NA virus? Waiting.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
While Business Insider reported,

President Donald Trump golfed 25 times from the first known death in the US from COVID-19 to Sept. 22.

Over 200,000 Americans have died from COVID-19.

Trump says his administration deserves an A+ in terms of its response to the pandemic.

The US has the highest reported death toll from the virus in the world.

More Americans have died from COVID-19 than all US soldiers killed in battle in wars since 1945 combined.

In the course of roughly seven months, more than 200,000 Americans have died from the novel coronavirus. No other country in the world has more confirmed fatalities from COVID-19 than the US. The US also has the highest number of reported COVID-19 cases of any country: more than 6.8 million.

All presidents take breaks from the job, but Trump spent years criticizing his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, for golfing while serving as commander-in-chief. "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter," Trump tweeted in October 2014....

Trump on the campaign trail in 2016 also said he wouldn't have time to golf if elected. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016.

The president's visits to his properties have also raised ethics concerns in relation to the amount of tax-dollars spent on each trip. Sunday marked Trump's 394th visit to one of his properties and 297th visit to one of his golf clubs as president.

As Trump golfed, people were dying across the country....

Reprints & Permissions
International Editions: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-golfed-25-times-covid-19-spread-killed-over-200000-2020-9

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I didn't even realize Trump spent almost a whole year (out of almost 4 as President) golfing: https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Trump keeps waisting more taxpayer dollars:
TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 284*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $142,000,000**
Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 141 visits. Our last recorded outing was on November 7, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

The word is "wasting" you illiterate cockmunch.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
All presidents take breaks from the job, but Trump spent years criticizing his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, for golfing while serving as commander-in-chief. "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter," Trump tweeted in October 2014....

Trump on the campaign trail in 2016 also said he wouldn't have time to golf if elected. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rong
Guys,,,,
Someone from Canada bitchin about "our "politics,,,,,, crazy

We are significant. You don't see us worrying about Canada's, Ecuador's and Lithuania's politics.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Thankfully he was able to elevate our economy, black employment, female employment and Hispanic employment while he was enjoying the links. Obama was more of a "keep 'em on the plantation" kind of president while he was golfing.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rifletom
Maybe had Trump spent those golf days dealing with Covid-19, he might have been re-elected:

Fox News reports:
The U.S. death toll is already more than 232,000, and total confirmed U.S. cases have surpassed 9 million. Those are the highest totals in the world, and new infections are increasing in nearly every state.

And what, pray tell is Biden/Cameltoe going to do to with the CHI-NA virus? Waiting.

Best I can tell, the people who were demanding that Trump stay out of state's business during the riots wanted Trump to take a dictatorial stance with COVID.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Fox News reports:

.......And u are an outright LIAR saying that Trump golfed during the virus.....U are the typical liberal bonehead...THE MORE TESTING THAT IS DONE, THE MORE CASES OF COVID THERE WILL BE..Also u leftist scumbag, the individual states and localities within those states have priority in handling the virus,,NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE US....Trump stepped up involving the private sector to manufacture PPE in record time and then distribute as needed and requested....Furthermore clown, the Obama administration depleted our stockpiles of PPE.....Canadian as hole...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He’d gotten twice as much done had the impeachment hoax not taken place.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Another loser on the ignore list...

Agreed!

μολὼν λαβέ
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Trump was worth every dime of that 142mil!

Nothing was wasted. What is waisting? Is that for canuck spelling?

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
142 milliion dollars for the president to golf over a 4 year period, or 100 million dollars for the Obama's to take a vacation to Africa?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/obama-africa-trip-photos/314264/

We all agree on budget caps for whoever is in office and for smaller Government. That wasn't my point and I understand yours.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
142 milliion dollars for the president to golf over a 4 year period, or 100 million dollars for the Obama's to take a vacation to Africa?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/obama-africa-trip-photos/314264/

We all agree on budget caps for whoever is in office and for smaller Government. That wasn't my point and I understand yours.
........And I will agree that u are a Trump hating and lying scumbag.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump will have to get another 10 terms to catch up to Obamas golf outings. Trump owns the Golf Courses , Obongo used our taxpayer money to pay his fees.

Moochelle rented a 5 star hotel in Spain for 80 of her friends which she flew in for a week. How much do you reckon that cost taxpayers ?

Waisting ?????? He spent January and February fighting BS impeachment charges, You phugging Canuck Dunce.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He was celebrating the nukes about to land on these ignorant dipschidts who think they are above the law

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
And Obama gave well more than $100 Billion to Iran, without going through the House.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
He’s earned it.

How many pallets of cash did Obama have flown into Iran?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I guess I missed your point. Was it that Trump criticized Obama for golfing then did it himself?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The money spent by USSS is already budgeted, approved.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 44 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,389
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.