Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Biden could not bring rwo flys together on a big pile of dog crap.....Unless all the other flys in the area are corrupt democrats as he is that is.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I wonder what the split of the popular vote was between rural and urban/suburban voters?

It is my impression that most Hispanic voters, other than Cubans in Florida, want a government controlled by the Democratic Party because they hope that undocumented aliens will be granted citizenship and most Afro-American voters think that they are owed financial reparations because their ancestors were brought to America as slaves and not enough was done to help them get started once they were set free.

I had a crew at my house yesterday trimming hardwoods in my backyard . They were all Mexican including the Owner, we gathered in my Driveway after they finished and the conversation turned to the election. Every last one said they supported Trump and thought Biden was a Joke. Your impression is false for the most part. I first told them I voted for Biden, they didn't think it was funny.

Maybe North Carolina Hispanics are different. Citizens, documented aliens, undocumented aliens, or a mix?

Nope one should never lump them together. I have no idea what their status is in the country. The owner told me he will definitely pay extra tax since he makes 400k or more a year.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The Dems lost by winning. Even if the “irregularities” of the third world election systems in these Banana Republic blue states are not uncovered, this election and this administration are forever tainted.

The D’s have unbelievably corrupted their brand even more as difficult as that would seem to be. It will not go well for them.

I hope this is true.
It will be a long process.
For the next few years, we (the conservatives) need to question these elections results at every opportunity.
Consistently refer to Biden as illegitimate, and calmly say “The democrats cheated”.
Talk about it as if everyone knows it is an established fact.
If enough people do it, It will slowly become established fact.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope.

The right gets screwed in every buddy-buddy deal with the left. Phuqq you.

Trick now is exploiting their weaknesses.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is an America versus "new America" divide, and profoundly multifaceted along many splits. But the most obvious split is between rural and urban America, in terms of major cities and urban concentrations. The news media is urban, because that's where the people are who make news, are accessible to media, et cetera. But that's what drives the narrative and why the polls were wrong. There's a big "flyover" America out there, you can cross from one coast to the other without touching a Democratic congressional district, border to border same thing. But flyover doesn't mean "ruled over," but that's how Democrats think, in terms of ruling.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 16bore
Nope.

The right gets screwed in every buddy-buddy deal with the left. Phuqq you.

Trick now is exploiting their weaknesses.

Agreed. I think their weakness now is the pandemic forcing kids away from the indoctrination centers known as the public school system. Homeschooling, school choice, and vouchers are viable options now to many parents.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The Dems lost by winning. Even if the “irregularities” of the third world election systems in these Banana Republic blue states are not uncovered, this election and this administration are forever tainted.

The D’s have unbelievably corrupted their brand even more as difficult as that would seem to be. It will not go well for them.

I hope this is true.
It will be a long process.
For the next few years, we (the conservatives) need to question these elections results at every opportunity.
Consistently refer to Biden as illegitimate, and calmly say “The democrats cheated”.
Talk about it as if everyone knows it is an established fact.
If enough people do it, It will slowly become established fact.

Plus 1

That’s about as much as we can reasonably do. Give it right back to them with there own tactics and keep constant pressure on Republican congressman to make life hell with never ending investigations and innuendo directed at Biden right on down the dem chain. If you’re still watching Faux other than a handful of shows stop. Pressure, pressure, pressure.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the commies are assembled in "Black Lives Matter" plaza, singing Kumbaya and smoking weed. As the days go by and legal challenges precede, I wonder when their true colors come out the violence ensues.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How special, two dikes just got engaged in this precious moment they'll share forever.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am pretty fired up about AOC’s enemies list comment

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
He may kiss my rebel dick.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
If you consider the country going full retard is together, then yes.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Biden called us “chumps” 🤬

That’s a good way to bring folks together....

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the mega-cities ruled by the demos have outmaneuvered to date the rural countryside. whether it was by hook and crook or not i don't know.

i know that after brian kemp won the ga. election for governor things began to shift. and that was a very close vote. a shocker.

and now this, another shocker. it's not over, but it's looking like the horse is dead, but still afloat in the water.

at the local grocery store tonight life was going on per usual. people spending & wearing masks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Nope one should never lump them together. I have no idea what their status is in the country. The owner told me he will definitely pay extra tax since he makes 400k or more a year.

This idea that Biden wouldn't effect people who don't make $400k a year is the biggest lie out of all their whoppers. People who make more money and own businesses are going to cut costs to offset the tax burden. So yeah, people may not pay more for federal tax, but they lost their job. Or they'll jack up the corporate taxes. But corporations don't pay tax. They pass the cost to the consumer in the form of higher prices. I don't know how many idiot Democrats I've heard fall for this garbage.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Don't forget we're ugly too.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm at the "fuggit" stage of this whole mess. I'm old and the country has become something that I don't recognize any longer.

All of those young fuggers that have been mean mouthing traditional Americans are going to spend their brief old age laboring in the gulags and that's where they belong.

In that sense,.....all is right with the world.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Just suppose, just, that our man President Trump was a sort of 'John the Baptist". Getting us ready for another conservative?

Political pendulums do swing. ??

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Actually he called us "Trump Chumps". He is such a uniter.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.