-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if Rachel Maddow is fingering herself and wishing it was Kamaltoe's tongue?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All of this is political theater to make every Trump legal challenge illegitimate in the public eye.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I wonder what the split of the popular vote was between rural and urban/suburban voters?

It is my impression that most Hispanic voters, other than Cubans in Florida, want a government controlled by the Democratic Party because they hope that undocumented aliens will be granted citizenship and most Afro-American voters think that they are owed financial reparations because their ancestors were brought to America as slaves and not enough was done to help them get started once they were set free.

I had a crew at my house yesterday trimming hardwoods in my backyard . They were all Mexican including the Owner, we gathered in my Driveway after they finished and the conversation turned to the election. Every last one said they supported Trump and thought Biden was a Joke. Your impression is false for the most part. I first told them I voted for Biden, they didn't think it was funny.

I have a bunch of Mexican friends that I hunt with/ associate with in Arizona and Colorado that voted for Trump, but unfortunately, the women folk in a lot of their famililies hate Trump, think he's racist, blah blah blah...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The Dems lost by winning. Even if the “irregularities” of the third world election systems in these Banana Republic blue states are not uncovered, this election and this administration are forever tainted.

The D’s have unbelievably corrupted their brand even more as difficult as that would seem to be. It will not go well for them.

Well, they really haven't won yet.................the media is just trying to convince us that they have. But the SCOTUS, or any other court is not, outright, going to do anything, other than at best, order recounts. They will not overturn any states' votes, just tell them to count again under supervision. Ditto for any other part of the DOL.

But if the Demons do, in fact, finally win, they'll do what they always do: ignore & stonewall any truth or criticism & lie, lie, lie & then LIE SOME MORE..................because the end result in being in power at any & all costs make it worth it to them.

Some one on here like's to say that "the only justice is what we take for ourselves" & he's now been proven absolutely dead right.

IF Biden in sworn it & the Demons start in with all their promised actions, either the SHTF or everyone rolls over & gets ass-fu^cked dry.................at this point I really can't guess what might happen, but I sense that the Demons maybe have just gone too far.

Like Bristoe said, as divided as the country is, there will be no coming together on anything..............the hate & resentment level is just about to boil over in the near future, give or take a few months.

MM

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Just suppose, just, that our man President Trump was a sort of 'John the Baptist". Getting us ready for another conservative?

Political pendulums do swing. ??

Pendulums swing, demographics don’t.

California was once a place that could produce a Ronald Reagan. Coming into voting age is the first generation raised by their smart phones.

President Trump prevailed in Texas by only 4.7%, half of his lead over Hilary in 2016, even given significant inroads made in the Hispanic vote.

In the future Texas, like Florida, had best be considered a swing state.

Fricking Californicated...They turned Arizona Purple/ mostly Blue just in the last 8 years. No doubt they are invading Texas too.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is all smoke and mirrors to try and get people to psychologically move on so when Trump challenges anything, he's stealing the election (you know, the election they just stole).

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This is all smoke and mirrors to try and get people to psychologically move on so when Trump challenges anything, he's stealing the election (you know, the election they just stole).

This.....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RJY66

All they can do is kill you.

Yup.
Heck, we’re all gonna die
Bring it!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is all I got.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's obvious that the Communist narrative over the next few weeks will be "bringing the country together" .....good luck widdat.

And it’ll be cold day in hell when We, The People, ’reach across the aisle’ to soil our hands with Joe’s and Kam’s fetid stench of Communist corruption.

Remember how they got there and RESIST everything the Dems/Marxists propose starting on Jan. 20 @ 12:00:01. Any RINO who collaborates with the Marxist enemies must be primaried and voted out of office.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Biden and that whore can eat 💩 and die.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The Dems lost by winning. Even if the “irregularities” of the third world election systems in these Banana Republic blue states are not uncovered, this election and this administration are forever tainted.

The D’s have unbelievably corrupted their brand even more as difficult as that would seem to be. It will not go well for them.

Well, they really haven't won yet.................the media is just trying to convince us that they have. But the SCOTUS, or any other court is not, outright, going to do anything, other than at best, order recounts. They will not overturn any states' votes, just tell them to count again under supervision. Ditto for any other part of the DOL.

But if the Demons do, in fact, finally win, they'll do what they always do: ignore & stonewall any truth or criticism & lie, lie, lie & then LIE SOME MORE..................because the end result in being in power at any & all costs make it worth it to them.

Some one on here like's to say that "the only justice is what we take for ourselves" & he's now been proven absolutely dead right.

IF Biden in sworn it & the Demons start in with all their promised actions, either the SHTF or everyone rolls over & gets ass-fu^cked dry.................at this point I really can't guess what might happen, but I sense that the Demons maybe have just gone too far.

Like Bristoe said, as divided as the country is, there will be no coming together on anything..............the hate & resentment level is just about to boil over in the near future, give or take a few months.

MM

Yep.
There will be no coming together. On ANYTHING. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Biden hasn’t accomplished anything in 47 years. He’s not going to start now.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
Biden and that whore can eat 💩 and die.

Biden will soon. Book it. The whore CAN’T wait to take over.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Maybe he should have a talk with AOC , she is advocating compiling an enemies list as we speak......

I have a feeling that many of the people that might be put on that list will not take kindly to that event & many of them likely have enough HP & resources such that the people behind those lists should probably watch their six......................

Talk like that from the Demons is very likely to create some unintended consequences; I can imagine that lots of people are not going to lie down for that kind of silly schitt.

Just speculation...................

MM

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The commies bring countries together all the time. It’s easy. You just kill off anyone who isn’t a fawning supporter of everything you espouse. Y’all just gotta learn the lingo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This is all I got.

Been on my playlist a long time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the Trump legal challenges go nowhere, we have to win those runoff elections for the senate, and go for gridlock for 2 years. Then in 2022 try again to gain or retain seats to keep as much of a lid on them as we can. Keep in mind, that there's a lot more turmoil within the Democrat Party than they will ever admit. The background people who plan to use Biden as a useful idiot, were banking on a blue sweep, and not planning on Trump filling that SCOTUS seat. If we keep the Senate, Biden will be torn between the commies in his own party pulling him radical left, and the establishment trying to get something done with a mixed Congress. The longer we can keep gridlock, the stronger that infighting will be. They may do more damage to themselves than we ever could. I choose to believe that because it's either that or we're fugged and I'm not ready to go there yet.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If the Trump legal challenges go nowhere, we have to win those runoff elections for the senate, and go for gridlock for 2 years. Then in 2022 try again to gain or retain seats to keep as much of a lid on them as we can. Keep in mind, that there's a lot more turmoil within the Democrat Party than they rwill ever admit. The background people who plan to use Biden as a useful idiot, were banking on a blue sweep, and not planning on Trump filling that SCOTUS seat. If we keep the Senate, Biden will be torn between the commies in his own party pulling him radical left, and the establishment trying to get something done with a mixed Congress. The longer we can keep gridlock, the stronger that infighting will be. They may do more damage to themselves than we ever could. I choose to believe that because it's either that or we're fugged and I'm not ready to go there yet.

A shigtload rides on those Senate seats in Georgia...I hope the distgruntled women Repubs in Georgia that wouldnt vote for Trump or never Trumper Repubs in Georgia show up to vote for these Senators.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by irfubar
Maybe he should have a talk with AOC , she is advocating compiling an enemies list as we speak......

I have a feeling that many of the people that might be put on that list will not take kindly to that event & many of them likely have enough HP & resources such that the people behind those lists should probably watch their six......................

Talk like that from the Demons is very likely to create some unintended consequences; I can imagine that lots of people are not going to lie down for that kind of silly schitt.

Just speculation...................

MM

This is basically what I've told a few friends. I f they think all these folks are going to stay "barricaded" home and wait to be attacked, They are sadly mistaken.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,614 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,537
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.