Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Up Front: I don't like his odds.

Reality: He needs GA, NC, AZ and PA to win. Throw in MI and WI as wildcards. Team R in PA, AZ, WI and MI has found their balls in the state legislatures. The UT AG is taking personal leave to help Trump fight the legal battle. There's a lot in flux, suffice it to say.

There's a software program that 28 states use at least partially to actually count the vote. In 2 MI counties out 48 that use the software, that switched thousands of votes to Trump when the "glitch" was corrected.

SCOTUS reached down into the PA election already. There's hundreds of thousands of votes that could be contested in SCOTUS. If there's manual recounts in NC, GA and AZ where only legal votes are counted then Trump can pull it off. That's disregarding NV, WI and MI and a whole lot of others.

The Trump campaign is probably going to request manual recounts in up to 30 states. He doesn't need that. He only needs PA, AZ, NC and GA. Focus there.

An aside: I was at the gym today after the alphabet networks called the race for Biden and watching (ugh) Faux News.

In NYC, Philly, Pittsburgh, CHI, every democrat city. There were thousands upon thousands of Biden supporters in every city taking to the streets to celebrate the Biden "win." Where were all these people a week ago? Biden couldn't get 30 people to show up for a rally, now there's 3,000+ in every large city across the county? We're being fed a narrative.

A prediction if Trump is declared the victor by GA, NC, AZ and PA and/or SCOTUS: We have two presidents - one in the White House and one in his basement in DE. The alphabet media/Pravda will feed you the D news and the government will be handled by Trump. How do you deal with the 2 dualities? The MSM will say Biden is prez while Trump carries out the duties? Or does Biden just fade into the old folk's home and eat porridge? I don't think the media will go for that.

Guarantee: Regardless of the result half the country will think the election was stolen. Will there be voter reform that is meaningful? Not where it counts for damn sure. Looking at you WI, PA, MI, etc.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yes, until the declass and Assange spill more beans and prove DNC-CCP-MSM collusion and the truth about Gulftainer, Toxic 5G, Agenda 21, ....

There is a reason for the continuing gag order on Flynn and now Sidney Powell is starting to fill us in on the HAMMER and Scorecard.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/07/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

A prediction if Trump is declared the victor by GA, NC, AZ and PA and/or SCOTUS: .

Really good post, but SCOTUS is never, ever going to declare anyone a winner in any state...............at best, they would only order a recount.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

A prediction if Trump is declared the victor by GA, NC, AZ and PA and/or SCOTUS: .

Really good post, but SCOTUS is never, ever going to declare anyone a winner in any state...............at best, they would only order a recount.

MM

Bush/Gore, Florida ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Up Front: I don't like his odds.

Reality: He needs GA, NC, AZ and PA to win. Throw in MI and WI as wildcards. Team R in PA, AZ, WI and MI has found their balls in the state legislatures. The UT AG is taking personal leave to help Trump fight the legal battle. There's a lot in flux, suffice it to say.

There's a software program that 28 states use at least partially to actually count the vote. In 2 MI counties out 48 that use the software, that switched thousands of votes to Trump when the "glitch" was corrected.

SCOTUS reached down into the PA election already. There's hundreds of thousands of votes that could be contested in SCOTUS. If there's manual recounts in NC, GA and AZ where only legal votes are counted then Trump can pull it off. That's disregarding NV, WI and MI and a whole lot of others.

The Trump campaign is probably going to request manual recounts in up to 30 states. He doesn't need that. He only needs PA, AZ, NC and GA. Focus there.

An aside: I was at the gym today after the alphabet networks called the race for Biden and watching (ugh) Faux News.

In NYC, Philly, Pittsburgh, CHI, every democrat city. There were thousands upon thousands of Biden supporters in every city taking to the streets to celebrate the Biden "win." Where were all these people a week ago? Biden couldn't get 30 people to show up for a rally, now there's 3,000+ in every large city across the county? We're being fed a narrative.

A prediction if Trump is declared the victor by GA, NC, AZ and PA and/or SCOTUS: We have two presidents - one in the White House and one in his basement in DE. The alphabet media/Pravda will feed you the D news and the government will be handled by Trump. How do you deal with the 2 dualities? The MSM will say Biden is prez while Trump carries out the duties? Or does Biden just fade into the old folk's home and eat porridge? I don't think the media will go for that.

Guarantee: Regardless of the result half the country will think the election was stolen. Will there be voter reform that is meaningful? Not where it counts for damn sure. Looking at you WI, PA, MI, etc.

The glitch was bigger than 2 counties just in MI.

Michigan GOP Chair: Dozens of Michigan counties used the same software that caused 6,000 votes in one county to switch from Trump to Biden.

"These counties that used this software need to closely examine their result for similar discrepancies."

As Breitbart News reported, “hypothetically, a similar ‘glitch’ of 6,000 ballots in each of those 47 counties would call 282,000 ballots into question, well above Biden’s current margin of victory.”

Also in other states:

Other key battleground states, including Georgia, have used this software, Dominion Voting Systems, and have experienced issues. Voting machines in Georgia’s Spalding and Morgan Counties, for example, crashed on Tuesday morning:

The 2 GA counties “glitched” right after a “software update” was installed immediately prior to votes being counted.

No way that’s a coincidence.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Bush/Gore, Florida ?

The SC shut down the recount in FL that was looking at voter intent with dimpled ballots and hanging Chad's, if I recall correctly Bush won FL by roughly 500 votes. This election has nothing in common with what happened in FL. Like it or not, this election appears to be "outside what's called the margin of litigation," meaning the vote margins are large enough that it's unlikely that litigation will change the outcome of the election. As far as the software counting glitch goes, my understanding is that's easy to catch and correct if it happened elsewhere. Election officials will be looking for things like those software glitches before any results become certified.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
If Trump can reach a situation where the states in question cannot certify a winner before the deadline, the election goes to the House. Even though the Dems have a majority, it won't matter since in this case, each state gets one vote.

Be not weary in well doing.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Whatever the strategy, President Trump can't do much until the results have been certified.

So it's going to be slow, until then.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Any states besides Georgia going into recounts automatically, or on their own accord?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by denton
If Trump can reach a situation where the states in question cannot certify a winner before the deadline, the election goes to the House. Even though the Dems have a majority, it won't matter since in this case, each state gets one vote.

Yes that's true if it's delayed until Jan 20...the house picks the pres; but, doesn't senate the pick the VP?

If so you could have a Biden/Trump administration. And, if Biden gives up in < 4 years due to health reasons...Trump would assume the Presidency, and still get to run again in 2024...

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
N
The house votes for the President, but not by majority of members, but by state delegations. republicans have a majority of the delegations.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Trump would win a House vote for president. Even more so if the new house decides, as rules dictate. There are articles explaining the reason.

Biden is just building the narrative for a stolen election and is probably funding riots and unrest.

His last hope would be a supreme court challenge. They would show him the constitution and tell him to get bent.

Last edited by KenMi; 11/08/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I encourage everyone to find an interview with Steve Pieczenik about watermarks on all the legal ballots. He pretty much says that this is all going exactly how the Trump administration planned and he will ultimately win in the end. I really hope so. There's just no way that many people voted for Biden. Is there really more than 70 million stupid adults in this country?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Mach3
I encourage everyone to find an interview with Steve Pieczenik about watermarks on all the legal ballots. He pretty much says that this is all going exactly how the Trump administration planned and he will ultimately win in the end. I really hope so. There's just no way that many people voted for Biden. Is there really more than 70 million stupid adults in this country?

We'll find out very shortly whether Pieczenik is FOS or whether he has a line on the real story that the media would never report.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,326
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.