Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Their sins have found them out.......

Luke 8:17 KJV

17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

/

Last edited by Dave_Keith; 11/09/20.

In God We Trust

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Goosey
"The Gateway Pundit"

"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

LOL! Welcome to Trumpland, where the truth is fake and fake is truth. Call me when you find something real, I won't be waiting.

According to commies like you, the Constitution is far right too.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The wheels on the left and MSM knew a Biden win wouldnt hold up and he wouldn't be POTUS. They only wanted to jack up dumbasses like the Goosey clown to get them out revolting when Biden gets taken down.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by HawkI
Yuuuuuge

Illegal ballots? Is the new slogan going to be "no ballots are illegal"?

Problem is Georgia isnt a traditional commie state.

Problem is STACY ABRAMS EVERY vote counts. legal, illegal, undocumented, resident, non-resident, Dead or alive, every person deserves to vote.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I sent this over to a friend who is on our local Election Board, below are his comments. I assume that the publication has actual proof of their claims but wouldn't bet on it.

Tom,

I would not render an opinion until I knew all the facts, but I will address two things:

Before a voter is allowed to cast a ballot in any county in Georgia his identification is checked against the Secretary of State database, which is compiled from voter registration applications, driver license applications, death certificate filings, Department of Corrections records and perhaps other databases. When you come in to vote, they will ask for your drivers license or state identification card. The back of the license or identification card has something similar to a bar code which when scanned pulls up your voter registration records in the Secretary of State database. So this is not an independent determination by Fulton County that you qualify to vote. That determination is a reflection of the state records. Consequently, I would consider it highly suspect that 100,000 voters who voted in Fulton County would be ineligible. It has not been my experience that the Secretary of State database has that kind of error rate. I cannot imagine the Republican Secretary of State would conspire with Fulton County to allow 100,000 ineligible voters to vote.
Look at the source of the report. It is hardly an unbiased new reporting agency. It is more like a Trump support tabloid.

Once again, I can’t speak with authority as to the validity of the report, but I can speak to the process.

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dont understand how that happened in Fulton county....

Lol.

"Every vote must be counted".

President Biden said so himself.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I heard they're about to put Hillary in jail.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I sent this over to a friend who is on our local Election Board, below are his comments. I assume that the publication has actual proof of their claims but wouldn't bet on it.

Tom,

I would not render an opinion until I knew all the facts, but I will address two things:

Before a voter is allowed to cast a ballot in any county in Georgia his identification is checked against the Secretary of State database, which is compiled from voter registration applications, driver license applications, death certificate filings, Department of Corrections records and perhaps other databases. When you come in to vote, they will ask for your drivers license or state identification card. The back of the license or identification card has something similar to a bar code which when scanned pulls up your voter registration records in the Secretary of State database. So this is not an independent determination by Fulton County that you qualify to vote. That determination is a reflection of the state records. Consequently, I would consider it highly suspect that 100,000 voters who voted in Fulton County would be ineligible. It has not been my experience that the Secretary of State database has that kind of error rate. I cannot imagine the Republican Secretary of State would conspire with Fulton County to allow 100,000 ineligible voters to vote.
Look at the source of the report. It is hardly an unbiased new reporting agency. It is more like a Trump support tabloid.

Once again, I can’t speak with authority as to the validity of the report, but I can speak to the process.

Phil

The idea is that in order to cheat, you have to APPEAR to follow the process, and exploit any flaw. That way, you can survive SOME scrutiny. I don't know if there really was fraud or not, but we are not well served by false claims.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Muffin
Possibly 130,000 ineligible ballots.

And that's just in one county.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Everyone of their illegal votes robs us of one of our legal ones. How about we redo the election. Everyone votes in person on the same day with a valid ID. Signature required and right pointer finger dipped in permanent ink like we made Iraqis do. Any doubts who would win then? We are only trying to suppress their illegal votes.

Bb

[bleep]'-A right!

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Dont understand how that happened in Fulton county....

Lol.

"Every vote must be counted".

President Biden said so himself.

Yeah, but how many times?

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
“Now we take Georgia, then we change the world,” Chuck Schumer on the Senate run offs
They are going to use every dollar and dirty trick to try to win; come any Georgia neighbors. Resist

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey
"The Gateway Pundit"

"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

LOL! Welcome to Trumpland, where the truth is fake and fake is truth. Call me when you find something real, I won't be waiting.

You are too damn dumb to recognize that the GP isn't the source.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nothing is huge until it's proven.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gahuntertom

Tom,

Phil

This is the process. It is the mail in votes that will be suspect.

Mail in votes were checked for authenticity how? These 100,000 votes, are they completely filled out, or President only? What District did they come from? What is the total number of votes cast in that District compared to historical norm? (and that includes the Obama elections).

It would not surprise me to see 100k ineligable out of Fulton Country. After all, there were a flood of Biden votes that came in after the "water main break".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I heard they're about to put Hillary in jail.

yea the circus con man hannity might do another show about that

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if there is voter fraud they better hurry up and prove it in a court and in the public.

the longer this drags out the less likely anything is going to done about irt.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm conservative. People move. It's going to take more than a change of address to get me excited. At this point it's hope.

Be careful popping a boner over a picture.....but hope its the real thing.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benchman
Nothing is huge until it's proven.

It's been proven.

Several states.

Several examples of cheating, in various ways.

It just remains to be seen just how many... votes and states will have election results re calibrated to toss the illegalities.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,304
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.