Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I've put this all long enough.
My family supported trump when he was against the entire GOP.
I lived in South Florida in the late 80s and early 90s and being in real estate I read the art of the deal. The title The Art of the deal is an omage to The Art of War.
I respect Trump because he uses the tactics and techniques of War in everyday life both business and political.
For the last 4 years the Democrats have set upon Him daily. At every turn he's been criticized Congress by the Senate by every media channel except a few and he has continued to fight for the American people day in and day out.

From tax returns, to the Ukraine, every single attempt they made to harm him they came up empty-handed.
10 months ago Donald Trump said that they would cheat. 10 months is a long time to plan something. if everything that I know about Donald Trump is true. If everything I've seen about Donald Trump is true. Every indicator that he has shown is his character, then he has laid a trap.
Are we to believe that after 4 years constant fighting Donald Trump walked into the most important election in the history of this country without a plan to win other than rallies?
It would be outside of his character to quit, outside of his nature to give up, and outside of his abilities to walk into a known cheating situation without having a back-up plan or 3.
I hope that the next couple weeks reveal that this is the stopper in the swamp, that this election is what's going to show the corruption of the GOP and the Democrats.
I'm most sickened by the amount of Republicans who are ready to give up. Donald Trump never gave up and his support of the troops or the American worker or the American Farmer not once.
All I want to say is be patient be supported be vocal. Stand up for Donald Trump.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Hear, Hear!!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!! WELL SAID!!!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen. I will believe he will pull it out until he pulls it out or he gives up.

The measure of hell they give him is half the hell they will recieve.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well stated.

My family and I are in it for the long haul.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Well Said.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would be sweet chin music if you're right.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I posted this in the memes thread, but it fits in hear I believe

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
My wife gave him money for the defense of a legitimate election and I approved.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Concur.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So many Firemen are pissed Barr didnt submit to their wishes and tip his hand by jumping up and down, ranting and raving about how he was going all scorched earth on all cases of suspected voter fraud rather than presenting an objective legal perspective.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Well said, Ringworm. I believe there is something at play that we will see in the next 2-3 weeks. If its what I'm hearing, it will be epic!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is the best way to send funds to assist the legal team?

Now with even more aplomb
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I
Originally Posted by ringworm
I've put this all long enough.
My family supported trump when he was against the entire GOP.
I lived in South Florida in the late 80s and early 90s and being in real estate I read the art of the deal. The title The Art of the deal is an omage to The Art of War.
I respect Trump because he uses the tactics and techniques of War in everyday life both business and political.
For the last 4 years the Democrats have set upon Him daily. At every turn he's been criticized Congress by the Senate by every media channel except a few and he has continued to fight for the American people day in and day out.

From tax returns, to the Ukraine, every single attempt they made to harm him they came up empty-handed.
10 months ago Donald Trump said that they would cheat. 10 months is a long time to plan something. if everything that I know about Donald Trump is true. If everything I've seen about Donald Trump is true. Every indicator that he has shown is his character, then he has laid a trap.
Are we to believe that after 4 years constant fighting Donald Trump walked into the most important election in the history of this country without a plan to win other than rallies?
It would be outside of his character to quit, outside of his nature to give up, and outside of his abilities to walk into a known cheating situation without having a back-up plan or 3.
I hope that the next couple weeks reveal that this is the stopper in the swamp, that this election is what's going to show the corruption of the GOP and the Democrats.
I'm most sickened by the amount of Republicans who are ready to give up. Donald Trump never gave up and his support of the troops or the American worker or the American Farmer not once.
All I want to say is be patient be supported be vocal. Stand up for Donald Trump.

Good points! I also had a thought to go along with yours. I was thinking this morning that Trump is using all of this to draw all of the slime out so they show the American people who they really are. Just take Rubio for instance, he is showing his true colors as well as Graham. Then we have OAC stating she intends to punish those that have helped Trump. They are all taking the mask off so we all get a real good look at what they are. Not that most of us here needed to be shown but there are those that don't get it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Well said, Ringworm. I believe there is something at play that we will see in the next 2-3 weeks. If its what I'm hearing, it will be epic!

I agree 100%

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkcountry
COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!! WELL SAID!!!

Copy +10

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And here I thought this thread was about the famous apache pilot flying between the trees....

smile

Last edited by Oldslowdog; 11/10/20.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
YES!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't stop digging.
The left is pushing for a concession so the American public stops asking question.
If they stop digging we will never know just how much monkey business went on.
Understanding what happened is important.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think Trump is putting everything together and will present his case before he allows leaks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, Bigd7378, Anaconda, anothergun, 6MMWASP, BB3, 8 invisible), 1,412 guests, and 833 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,532
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.