Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Once illegitimate ballots are mixed with legitimate ballots, and that was done in the early hours of 11-4-2020, unless they are in fact watermarked, will be very difficult to dispute.
A recount will do no good if recounting the fraudulent ballots as they weren't kept separates as Justice ordered.
I hope there is evidence of that happening even though we know it did or the Trump landslide everyone said would happen will be stolen.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ongoing criminal investigations and evidence pertinent to same are not shared with the public. Evidence gathered on behalf of a grand jury investigation is even more closely guarded...by law.

Evidence in pending civil actions? The plaintiff is insane if they leak any of it before it comes before the court.

Let the process work.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ugh.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1. The Dominion voting software in AT LEAST Georgia and Pennsylvania, mysteriously flipped anywhere from 12-15k votes in a software "glitch". Somehow, even though it's mathematically impossible, 100% of those thousands of votes flipped from Trump to Biden. Not a single Biden vote flipped to Trump. This is not a rumor or conspiracy. Actual voting officials in those states have acknowledged the problem and reported it. How many of the other 100s of counties out there that used that software had a similar event?

2. Dozens of eye witness testimony has been collected in sworn, legal, written affidavits. Some of those people are Democrat election staff. They may have wanted Biden to win, but surprisingly, they were disgusted by their own party and their own ethics compelled them to come forward despite threats on their lives and the lives of their families. These people have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

3. Multiple postal workers have given testimony that their supervisors ordered them, against federal law, to illegally back date thousands of ballots that came in after the deadline, so they could be counted as legal votes.

4. Thousands of dead people voted. Thousands of non residents voted. Thousands of non citizens voted. ALL FUGGIN DEMOCRATS!!!

5 Some counties counted more votes than they have actual registered voters.

Sorry Geo for being blunt. Not trying to be disrespectful at all, but lots of these scenarios have been discussed in multiple threads. So the question is how much evidence is enough?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
the election was decided by fat ugly groid women in philadelphia -atlanta- milwaukee who can barely read and write but they do hate whites

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I kinda doubt that trotting the evidence in public is their biggest priority. Why give known corrupt people a heads up on what they need to destroy?

PA has very specific evidence in that they circumvented the Constitution and state law by suing in front of elected Democrat judges to change voting practices. They then violated even those. This will go to SCOTUS.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GeoW
But what puzzles me is very little if any hard evidence. As one of the more Conservative members of this forum it bothers me that a small bit of the media is disputing the results but, showing charts, showing numbers, showing word of mouth accounts, but as of yet no hard evidence has been presented.
I certainly hope the case is that evidence is being withheld until this thing plays out in court... but I feel that if something substantial is not released soon, it will never get to court.
Judges want to see hard evidence rather than what we've been hearing from various sources each day.
I like to check the Newsmax broadcast every evening as it makes me feel better about this bullshit election but I'm beginning to have doubts.
Tired of smoke and mirrors for the most part!

g

Stop expecting the criminals in the media to start admitting that there is ample evidence everywhere of crimes in which they are complicit. Use your brain.

The revolution will not be televised.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
National Review Article

In another article Newt is saying GOP officials were not allowed to be present, NR states that is "demonstrably false".
Ga GOP governor and GOP state secretary both say there is no evidence of fraud in their state.

Last edited by benquick; 11/11/20.
GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks all. Hoping there is tons of evidence to be turned over when it's time.

g, President Elect

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So many election fraud accusations...But what puzzles me is very little if any hard evidence...

Why do you feel the need to sow doubt about the veracity of all the claims of fraud?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I kinda doubt that trotting the evidence in public is their biggest priority. Why give known corrupt people a heads up on what they need to destroy?

Good point.

GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Truth be known, I don't trust many of the sources. Not sowing doubt.. just looking at it as a factual realist. Hell I hope you are right but history isn't on your side.

Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Good point.

Its in the best nature for the democracy, and the judge in AZ today agreed... while stating “ the public has a right to know how flimsy [the] Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is.” Thats a direct quote from her mouth!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by benquick
National Review Article

In another article Newt is saying GOP officials were not allowed to be present, NR states that is "demonstrably false".
Ga GOP governor and GOP state secretary both say there is no evidence of fraud in their state.
...Well NR is LYING!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Good point.

Its in the best nature for the democracy, and the judge in AZ today agreed... while stating “ the public has a right to know how flimsy [the] Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is.” her mouth!

What proof do you have "Thats a direct quote" from this judge?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think in about 10 min the gal who worked for Dominion vote systems will be coming up on Lou Dobbs. Im in CST though. It may be an hour later for you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I've no doubt that some of what I read from various places even though it would be nice if true, is made up.

That said to expect what evidence they have to be proven publicly is NUTS. That will and only should be done in a court. Boom. If you have it you hold it. Why put it out early for the libs to be able to hack a defense? That would be stupid.

What worries me a bit is my mother when I took her to the dr this morning said she had heard Trump has said he will run again in 2024. I simply don't think he is stupid enough to say that. If he did, I'd say he is convinced right or wrong he will never win this go round.

Regardless I sure hope it turns out like it did for the inventor of the internet.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Good point.

Its in the best nature for the democracy, and the judge in AZ today agreed... while stating “ the public has a right to know how flimsy [the] Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is.” her mouth!

What proof do you have "Thats a direct quote" from this judge?

I think Ejit means it's not in the best interest of the Republic.(for which it stands). whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
But what puzzles me is very little if any hard evidence. As one of the more Conservative members of this forum it bothers me that a small bit of the media is disputing the results but, showing charts, showing numbers, showing word of mouth accounts, but as of yet no hard evidence has been presented.
I certainly hope the case is that evidence is being withheld until this thing plays out in court... but I feel that if something substantial is not released soon, it will never get to court.
Judges want to see hard evidence rather than what we've been hearing from various sources each day.
I like to check the Newsmax broadcast every evening as it makes me feel better about this bullshit election but I'm beginning to have doubts.
Tired of smoke and mirrors for the most part!

g

Why would they tip their hand? DO you think the people they are questioning are not trying to CYA?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm sure it is all made up and the Democrats in these big city Leftist "enclaves" are pure as the drifting snow. Darned bad Orange Man!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,474
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.