Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
N
it doesn't matter what the jacka$$ in GA thinks about gun control. Pelosi and crew in the house are going to write the bill, and if the senate is Dem majority or a tie, its going to sail through and get signed If there is some high profile mass shooting they will whip up another more drastic bill and that will sail through too.

The only hope for preventing bills like these is 51 in the senate. If you live in GA, Vote, get your friends to vote. If you don't live in GA there send some money for all our sakes..

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Biden even said he was gonna come for them. At least sleepy Joe didn't bullshidt us on this one, I believe him.

This will get interesting

They'll have to get past my neighbors.

Whether it will do any good, 90% of the counties in Virginia are 2a sanctuaries with resolutions such as this one passed in highland.
Some restrict any county funds being used in any efforts to restrict 2nd amendment rights.

Attached Images
Last edited by jackmountain; 11/11/20.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I wouldn’t want the part of the crew tasked with the roundup.

It’s not that hard. Wait til someone leaves the house, pinch them somewhere else. No need to do any entries or anything like that. If you got kids, that’s another avenue. COVID may make that tactic less viable with video school. Otherwise, its in play.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Biden even said he was gonna come for them. At least sleepy Joe didn't bullshidt us on this one, I believe him.

Whether it will do any good, 90% of the counties in Virginia are 2a sanctuaries with resolutions such as this one passed in highland.
Some restrict any county funds being used in any efforts to restrict 2nd amendment rights.

We need to do this everywhere. This is the exact kind move the liberals make, but turned on its head. It's brilliant.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I talk to a sheriff quite a bit at the local hardware/auto store. He's definitely right leaning. We talk about these kind of laws all the time. He did say he will not participate in any kind of gun confiscation. Alot of his co workers won't either. He also said he will retire before being forced to.

NY can't even get LE to enforce this kind of crap. There are tons of upstate Sheriff's, DA's and other agencies that refuse to enforce it. Most of the state's gun owners have ignored Cuomo's SAFE act. 45,000 "assault" weapons registered out of the 1.5 - 2 million estimated to be in the state. A tiny fraction and this is NY. People said GFY and have ignored it. More political theater from Cuomo that the media doesn't expose. They keep allowing Cuomo to tout the SAFE act like it accomplished anything at all. Biden and the rest of them have no idea on the resistance they will meet. They have no way of locating a vast majority of the guns that are in this country.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
go down in a hail of gunfire

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DBT
We in Australia copped it back in '96, and took it lying down. There were peaceful protests but that soon folded up.

Peaceful protests not effective against communists?

Who knew.

LOL
N
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I wouldn’t want the part of the crew tasked with the roundup.

They don't need to round up anyone. There won't any new ones sold and they will just whittle down the owners with slow enforcement. They just wait until there is a traffic stop and you have a rifle or magazine in the car and charge you with a couple of felonies, or have a officer walk through shooting ranges every now and then, enough that you can't hardly take the ones you already to own out to shoot unless you have a large private property to do so. Over time it will get more and more difficult to find and keep the semi's and magazines.

Just as worry some would be some of the Democratic Ideas on restricting ammunition purchases. Like need a license to purchase, banning internet sales of ammo and components, requiring a NICS check to buy ammo, or limiting purchases to some absurdly small number or rounds.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

I talk to a sheriff quite a bit at the local hardware/auto store. He's definitely right leaning. We talk about these kind of laws all the time. He did say he will not participate in any kind of gun confiscation. Alot of his co workers won't either. He also said he will retire before being forced to.

Typical. Not busting on him too bad, since I am glad he falls our direction on it, but retire? Last I checked, the oath didn’t say retire in the face of domestic enemies. His job is not to retire and collect a pension, leaving the spot to be filled with someone who will violate the Constitution as requested. His job is to defend the Constitution and his constituents.

Were I a sheriff, and some schmuck came demanding that I confiscate weapons from my neighbors, they would be lucky to land in my jail. That’s if I didn't shoot them in the face reflexively. Of course, I am not a sheriff, since I would also have a problem with confiscating property for nonpayment of illegal real estate taxes. Many of the laws currently on the books are repulsive and unthinkable to someone from the era of people like Frederic Bastiat and Thomas Jefferson. Guess I should have lived back then. Would have fit in better. Wonder what some of the old time sheriffs would have done if some azzwipe from Washington came around demanding they disarm their local ranchers and townfolks?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden is not president nor will he ever be.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone who thinks they are beyond our constitution can go get fugged. I love my country, my constitution, politicians not so much.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No offense DBT, were not Australia, atleast I hope this country doesn't follow suit.

I hope you don't. Our response was disappointing. The worst part of it was that general public supported the new laws.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Typical. Not busting on him too bad, since I am glad he falls our direction on it, but retire? Last I checked, the oath didn’t say retire in the face of domestic enemies. His job is not to retire and collect a pension, leaving the spot to be filled with someone who will violate the Constitution as requested. His job is to defend the Constitution and his constituents.

Were I a sheriff, and some schmuck came demanding that I confiscate weapons from my neighbors, they would be lucky to land in my jail. That’s if I didn't shoot them in the face reflexively. Of course, I am not a sheriff, since I would also have a problem with confiscating property for nonpayment of illegal real estate taxes. Many of the laws currently on the books are repulsive and unthinkable to someone from the era of people like Frederic Bastiat and Thomas Jefferson. Guess I should have lived back then. Would have fit in better. Wonder what some of the old time sheriffs would have done if some azzwipe from Washington came around demanding they disarm their local ranchers and townfolks?

I totally understand what your saying. He said he wasn't gonna enforce unconstitutional laws. From there I'm not gonna guess or speak for him when it comes to the retirement issue. It's just nice hearing cops in a blue county say that we have rights.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My guess is he has his time in and is sick of the bullschit that they expect LE to do and being societies whipping boy. Happening everywhere, anyone who has their time is getting out.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
The liberals have caught on to how powerful the sheriffs can be when elected. In WA, counties are passing resolutions to make the Sheriff an appointed position.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
The liberals have caught on to how powerful the sheriffs can be when elected. In WA, counties are passing resolutions to make the Sheriff an appointed position.

I will give them one thing, the bastards never quit.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
If Biden were elected, which he won't be, there would be an immediate breakthrough saying schools are no risk. And, a few weeks later, another school shooting.

Lives mean nothing to those fuggers. Child lives, black lives, unborn lives. All the same. Just numbers to push an agenda.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He also said he was going to appoint Beto as the head of confiscation.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ban Democrats!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And mine.
+
Beto sure does look like somebody who would come and personally take a gun away from you, doesn't he?

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 204guy, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,278
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.