Campfire Outfitter
G
Sounds like a plan!

ya!

GWB

November 12, 2020
The Real Election 'Trump Card': Refuse to Certify
By Jay Valentine

This week started off with almost every Big Media entity congratulating "President-Elect Joe Biden." There is now an Office of the President Elect, some fabrication that I recall was created by Obama to suck the oxygen out of the room even before he took office.

Republicans are being pilloried for not being able to show "proof" of election fraud. Trump's team has provided the List of the Dead, an Egyptian-like roll of voters who voted from the grave. Tucker Carlson ran lists on his show — dead people who rose from the grave to vote.

As Republicans seek those gnarly voter rolls, get their hands on the most egregious ballots, they are stymied at every step. For every Republican court case, there are Democrats opposing them or sitting on the judicial bench thwarting them. Running out the clock.

Well, what should one do? This is where the fun really begins, and our pals the Democrats have brought us this little party. Let's go there.

As the "anecdotal fraud" stories grew, they further inflamed people. Funny thing about anecdotes: They may not add up to lots of fraud votes, but every one is a memorable story. A story is far more important right now than being able to snag the names of more dead from the roles. Tucker pretty much topped that off.

Anecdotes are stories, and stories are the oldest form of human communication. The Bible came to us from stories, later written down and passed through the ages. Homer's Iliad and later Beowulf are stories that remain today the most intimate view into the life and times of early Bronze Age Greeks and the early Middle Ages. Stories move — statistics not so much.

Anecdotes are driving 71 million Americans mad.

Americans are particularly sensitive to fairness. A young child recognizes someone cutting in line. Fairness is innate; we all have it. For some, it is baked out by ideology when they adopt "the end justifies the means" kind of thinking. But those are not the Trump voters.

This election was not fair. Everyone, or about everyone, sees it, and, clearly, about 71 million people who voted for Trump cannot get past it.

To make it more unfair, those who committed the fraud will not let Trump's team see the scorecards. No vote-counting unless they are bludgeoned into it. Lower courts, often with Democratic judges, are equally opaque. Nothing to see here.

Sometimes you have to thank your opponent for being really stupid. Napoleon said never needlessly interfere with your enemy when he is destroying himself. We might create a corollary here: when your opponent drives you to high ground, take it. And say thanks.

Let's do that. Let's call it the American Thinker corollary. Give it a name like the Overton Window or Occam's razor, and into Wikipedia it goes. Fun times.

We cannot win the mind-numbing, detailed, line-by-line, opposed at every step swamp war with those who just stole an election. At least we cannot do it in 30 days, which is about all we have. More importantly, we cannot deliver every day the statistics to reverse the media drum beat to just move along and go with Joe.

We can, or Trump himself can, take the stories to the people, all 71 million of them. It appears he is starting down that path. This week, the speaker of the Pennsylvania House, a now key player in this drama, said "no certification without audits."

Here's what that means.

Screw the stats. Trump is the number-one communicator in this quadrant of the galaxy. Trump has scores of anecdotes like that loose string on the sock where, when you pull it a bit, the sock comes apart.

The Trump rallies hit every swing state and educate their legislatures about the power of anecdotes. Anecdotes drive voters. Everyone remembers a story. Voters remember.

This election must be certified by two chambers of every swing-state Legislature.

The speaker in Pennsylvania just showed us the high ground. The Republican legislatures follow his lead and say no certification without the following:

- a full audit, by hand of every vote

- any court or election official mandate not approved by the Legislature does not count — take out those votes

- voting machines: cough up the source code, the audit logs for our forensic teams

You get the picture.

If the Democrats challenge this, the clock works against them. Thirty days. Tick, tick.

Trump plays the Trump card. Seventy-one million people demanding a recount — fair, honest, transparent.

No recount, no certification. No voting machine code review, no certification.

No certification, and the House of Representatives makes the call, and Trump gets off the golf course and back to work.

This is the high ground. The Democrats have given it to us; let us gather together and say "thanks."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/the_real_election_trump_card_refuse_to_certify.html

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Yep, be careful what you wish for.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GW--Good post!

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like it...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Everyone keeps saying if it goes to the house, Trump will be re-elected. I am not so sure. At that point they can pick ANYONE, it doesn't have to be a run off between Trump/Biden. The house could throw an audible and agree on a different person entirely. wouldn't that be interesting? Trump wins the fraud battle and still isn't president.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Why would the house, controlled by Dems, vote for Trump?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Each state gets one vote, regardless of the size of the state. Republicans control more states.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by copperking81

Each state gets one vote, regardless of the size of the state. Republicans control more states.

Ok. My understanding of how it works is if there is s tie the House of Rep. gets to say who it will be. I take it that is incorrect?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
28 republican

22 democrat

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If this doesn't happen, he ain't trying.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Ok. My understanding of how it works is if there is s tie the House of Rep. gets to say who it will be. I take it that is incorrect?

No, that isn't exactly it. The decision goes to the electors of the House of Representatives, one for each State, who get two votes each, one for POTUS and one for VP. The decision doesn't go to the floor of the House of Representatives.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
2 fighters meet in the middle of the ring...1 has a loaded left glove. At the bell he knocks out his opposition with a single clean right never having touched him with the loaded glove.
He still loses by disqualification.

I don't care IF Biden has more real votes. IF they cheated they should lose!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Biden said in his debates he would need to be certified before acting like President Elect. Endless Lies

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes biden still is not president.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Biden said in his debates he would need to be certified before acting like President Elect. Endless Lies

A DemonRat That lies??? Imagine that! 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

A DemonRat That lies??? Imagine that! 😜

Who would have thought. The Most Crooked Evil party ever , I think they beat the Third Reich. They certainly have killed more people.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

No, that isn't exactly it. The decision goes to the electors of the House of Representatives, one for each State, who get two votes each, one for POTUS and one for VP. The decision doesn't go to the floor of the House of Representatives.

THIS....

Illegitimi non carborundum

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's called a Hail Mary, but at this point I'll take it.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
None of this can happen unless Buyden loses Penn and/or one of the others for whatever reason, and gets back under 270 electoral votes correct?

Last edited by RJY66; 11/12/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 55 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.