Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The election was stolen.

Not yet Bristoe, the media is trying their best but the facts aren't adding up to the fiction.

Life is good live it while you can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the narrative now is the moderate Republicans were more popular than Trump? wtf
More like the they rode his coat tails....
Romney was moderate, Bob Dole was moderate, McCain was, well a war monger swamp creature but you get the drift.... wink losers

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gahuntertom aka DumbAssPlagiarist
The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.

There is no source cited in this post.

He's just another Demonrat/Commie/pedo Party plagiarist.He cut and pasted this from an opinion piece written by that Bolshevik,Max Boot,who scribbles nonsense for the Washington ComPost.

Originally Posted by Max Boot @ Washington ComPost
It’s too early for a definitive evaluation of what happened, because exit polls are no more reliable than pre-election polls. But both the Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/11/12/did-republicans-vote-against-trump/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
None of the Republicans I know in Arizona, and I know a bunch, would change there vote to Biden...If anything they were more excited in this election than in 2016 about voting for Trump...I do know a couple of Independents that voted for Trump in 2016, but voted Biden in 2020...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/12/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Keep in mind Trump got 70 million votes, which would be a world record except for Biden's tally, five million more than last go around. The Lincoln Tube Steak Project rat weasels are the same twits that "managed" campaigns for both McLame and Flip. They lust after a return of the country club Republican "Establishment" -- which has cooperated with the Communist "establishment" in screwing over the American peasantry.

Ain't gonna happen.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder what the REAL vote count would be, if we took away wetbacks registered to vote, dead people votes, ballot harvesting, lost ballots, computer voter software algorithms that suddenly flipped votes from Trump to biden?

I mean the REAL vote.

Sadly we will never know.

But liberals and the media telegraphed this months ago... They said it would appear that Trump was winning in a landslide on election night, but not for democrats to worry, because votes later on would shift the election to Biden.

How did they know? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the other major Never Trump organization, shared with me preliminary data to show that their work actually played a critical role in Biden’s victory. Their numbers are in line with publicly available exit polls showing that nationally 7 percent of 2016 Trump voters and 8 percent of Republican or Republican-leaning voters backed Biden. The share of independent and moderate voters supporting the Democratic nominee also increased from 42 percent of independents and 52 percent of moderates in 2016 to 54 percent of independents and 64 percent of moderates in 2020. Currently, Biden is leading in the popular vote by 3.4 percentage points.

First it was women, then it was disenfranchised white men, after that it was NFL kneelers, now it was moderate Republicans. Who will be the reason Trump should lose next week??

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I wonder what the REAL vote count would be, if we took away wetbacks registered to vote, dead people votes, ballot harvesting, lost ballots, computer voter software algorithms that suddenly flipped votes from Trump to biden?

I mean the REAL vote.

Sadly we will never know.

But liberals and the media telegraphed this months ago... They said it would appear that Trump was winning in a landslide on election night, but not for democrats to worry, because votes later on would shift the election to Biden.

How did they know? whistle

Biden told us twice....twice, as in two times, that he did not need people’s votes to win.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,446 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.